Posted: 11 years ago

Parineeti gets nosy

Insecurity is a disease and Parineeti Chopra seems to be its latest victim. According to the grapevine, the newbie has been visiting the sets of all YRF movies unannounced. After spending a considerable amount of time on the sets of their latest offering, Mere Dad Ki Maruti, the actress also reached the sets of Aurangzeb, where she managed to make everyone uncomfortable. Allegedly, Parineeti sat in front of the monitor and kept making faces when debutant Sasha Agah was performing. Sources from the sets vouch for the fact that Parineeti's cold behaviour even shocked her former co-star Arjun Kapoor. Oh, well. Need we say more?

http://www.filmfare.com/news/parineeti-gets-nosy-2798.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Jab log tumharey khilaf bolney lagey, samajhlo ki tarakki kar rahe ho!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Doesnt she have any shoots??
She has all the time in the world to visit all these sets???

The news seemed fake !!
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
now i have to try hard to believe these articles...har roz naya drama...
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
april fool joke.lolz
.Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 11 years ago
Why this piece is not believable? Because she's a bubbly girl... a good actor that make her a saint!

Originally posted by: bambogli

Why this piece is not believable? Because she's a bubbly girl... a good actor that make her a saint!

Oh yeah St. Parineeti of Bollywood who never lies, cheats, steals or hands herself out like candy 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Her self is clean but her rivals are dirty really
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hahaha..
Well...I wudve said that abt anyone...M no parineeti fan..
I can totally get if shez going the "Shahid way" and interfering in her own films...or using YRF contacts to get others roles edited out..

But going on the sets to check out others films doesnt make sense...Wat will she or anybody get by doing that?? Its beyond me... 😕
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

She is sounding like MD here. Wasnt MD also YRF's favorite girl? Even MD was known for her great nature among her colleagues. Also MD had issues with her older cousin. I found the news that Parineeti had recommended Priyanka for Gunday weird. And PC's rebuttal confirms what I suspected.