ankita replaced...(wiki)

-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In 2009, Ankita got her breakthrough role of Archana in Ekta Kapoor's Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV.[2] She played the role of female protagonist Archana, who though is not highly educated but handles the whole house work impeccably. Every one is dependant on her but except for her brother and mother no one really values her importance. It acted like a milestone for her career as she quickly stole the limelight for her role. Her acting was appreciated by viewers as well as TV critics. Her chemistry with costar Sushant Singh Rajput was also well appreciated by the audience. She received a lot of appreciation & recognition for her role of Archana Deshmukh in the serial and the role made her one of the best actresses of Indian television. Since June 2009, Pavitra Rishta is giving consistent good TRPs and is the top show of the channel. However Ankita has decided to quit the show and will be replaced by Nausheen Ali Sardar, the latter who played the lead role in Balaji Telefilms Kkusum

she is Nausheen Ali Sardar:

Edited by CID_sanju - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uff... Crap show !Edited by bravearvians - 11 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wiki have replaced ankita 4 months back but unfortunately the channels don't seems to have hat much guts to go and replace ankita... shows the caliber of actor
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i don't mind who play archu roll in PR if ankita or naushin fame of kussum or any other else...m interested only punir is specially ONIR...he is nw darling of de PR show...

ITS NEWS IS REAL SO I ACCEPTED NAUSHEEN AS ARCHANA...

BCS KISI KE JAANE SE JIVAN RUKTA NAHI THIK WAISEHI ANKI KE JAANESE PR NAHI RUKEGA...
Love_U_Arman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Juzz dnt care abt it. IM JUST HAPPY THAT ANKI Z AWAY FRM D CRAP SHOW.
abhilan97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I am really sad after hearing this...how can anyone take the place of Ankita??? She is the real Archana and with someone else in Archana's place the show will just rot down the gutter pipe!!! But I am happy that Ankita is away from the show and I want her to come back with a new show in a young role!!!! I wish a very very good luck to Ankita!!! And as far as Archana is concerned, no one can replace her ever...the CVs should have simply killed Archana's character and should have continued with Purvi's track...Now Purvi is the lead and the show will do well with her presence (only that Arvi needs to unite)...anyways...Archana=Ankita and Ankita=Archana...no one can take her place!!! So please kill Archana instead of bringing a new face!! Its really unbearable to see someone else in Ankita's place as Archana!!! And on the other hand..I am really happy for Ankita...thank god she refused to play a granny!!!

Coming to the point...its Purvi who is the lead now and please continue with her...but don't bring a new face for Archu...kill Archu instead...and I am not saying that the new actress Nausheen is bad...she was a great actress as Kkusum (which was also Ekta's show)..and is beautiful too...but please she cannot be Archu...atleast I can't accept her..no...!!!

Edited by abhilan97 - 11 years ago
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think show should be ended instead of change the ankita.
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ankita can never ever be replaced by anyone...
She's the Besttt...
No one else can play the role of "Archana Deshmukh" as good as "Ankita Lokhande"...
it wud be better if archana had died than to replace her!!!
What say guys??????