Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mohit Raina AT 8~Har Har Mahadev-Jai Jai Jalandhar (Page 136)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Lik ydays epi,aaj bhi i LOVED last part of the epi..If yday my heart went out for Mahadev when he said he needs Parvati..today my heart went out for Jalandhar when he said theres NO AGE for nyone to c his/her mom gettin murdered... CryCry **DIE INDRA DIE** Also the way he said he still misses his mother n hw much he craves for motherly love n hw he ws deprived of it solely coz of devtas ws HEART WRENCHING.. Wonderful Acting by MR in tht scene...tht pain ws visible in his eyes n the way he said those lines...

Also i SUPER LOVED the way it ws shown Vritasur rememberin Mahadev who defeated him in Sati Era and now Jalandhar defeatin him..EPIC USE of FLASHBACK tht time..Big smileBig smile

I so soo LOVE how Vrinda "challenges" Jalandhar's thoughts.. Just loved one line by her tht v shudnt hate someone so much tht literally no difference wud be there b/w them n oneself..

Btw i DID NOT understand one thing..kis HAQ se Jalandhar asked Vrinda to join him in the war?? ShockedShockedLOLLOL And y does he want her?? Na toh vo use apna dost maanta hai aur pyar toh..ahem ahem...vo toh out of question hai...LOLTongue toh fir kya wajah hai? ShockedLOLWink

And precap-yaaay Karthikeya is BACK... Big smileBig smile But the thought of he gonna be fightin against Jalandhar made me like this OuchOuch..Dono hi shiv ke ansh hai...its lik "indirectly" do bhai "fighting" against each other..ConfusedConfused..But it wilb INTERESTING to c Karthikeya's FIRST REACTION on seeing Jalandhar..n omgg tht makes my guess correct...its Karthikeya who wilb the first one from Shiv Parivar who will c Jalandhar...CoolDancing..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti07kaatayanimohitfanTsukhi...foram.

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
also i liked how Mahadev said to Parvati tht theres soo much to learn from tht kamal ke phool...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayanisukhi...foram.

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Lik ydays epi,aaj bhi i LOVED last part of the epi..If yday my heart went out for Mahadev when he said he needs Parvati..today my heart went out for Jalandhar when he said theres NO AGE for nyone to c his/her mom gettin murdered... CryCry **DIE INDRA DIE**so true Also the way he said he still misses his mother n hw much he craves for motherly love n hw he ws deprived of it solely coz of devtas ws HEART WRENCHING.. Wonderful Acting by MR in tht scene...tht pain ws visible in his eyes n the way he said those lines...yup he still miss his mom and wonderful acting by mohit

Also i SUPER LOVED the way it ws shown Vritasur rememberin Mahadev who defeated him in Sati Era and now Jalandhar defeatin him..EPIC USE of FLASHBACK tht time..Big smileBig smile
seriously ShockedShockedShockedShocked
then i think i missed that scene
I so soo LOVE how Vrinda "challenges" Jalandhar's thoughts.. Just loved one line by her tht v shudnt hate someone so much tht literally no difference wud be there b/w them n oneself..Clap

Btw i DID NOT understand one thing..kis HAQ se Jalandhar asked Vrinda to join him in the war?? LOL And y does he want her?? Na toh vo use apna dost maanta hai aur pyar toh..ahem ahem...vo toh out of question hai...LOLTongue toh fir kya wajah hai? ShockedLOLWink
hehehWinkWinkWink

And precap-yaaay Karthikeya is BACK... Big smileBig smile But the thought of he gonna be fightin against Jalandhar made me like this OuchOuch..Dono hi shiv ke ansh hai...its lik "indirectly" do bhai "fighting" against each other..ConfusedConfused..But it wilb INTERESTING to c Karthikeya's FIRST REACTION on seeing Jalandhar..n omgg tht makes my guess correct...its Karthikeya who wilb the first one from Shiv Parivar who will c Jalandhar...CoolDancing..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayaniNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
yes foru..they showed flashback..bt only mahadev ws shown

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
The asurs were playing dandiya ras..no wonder Jallu got angry.. LOL

kaatayaniforam.

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hehe good one sia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Nikki...

Jallu is Asurrr Raj...he can do anything Haq se..He wanted Vrinda to be on HIS.side of the war..and not on Devtas side..a kind of mental support to him..!!

But in any case..if need be..Vrinda can always beat Devtas by using her Tez Taraar dialogues..she seems to be good at verbal combat..!! LOL

kaatayaniforam.

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
sia..i guess he need her as a mental support...bt good to c he looking forward to find mental support in Vrinda,out of all the ppl..Tongue

Vrinda-well she knws well to put her points soo confidently infront of nyone...agar us zamaane mein lawyers hote,toh Vrinda wud hv been No:1 Lawyer...Cool

sia221kaatayani

Go to top