mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
foru tere exams ho gaye kya

n ya hope Ye AT bhi jaldi end ho gaye
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
my take on aaj ka epi..vich i posted in Utkarsh Sir's page...

Yet another lovely epi...Like last nite,aaj ke epi ka bhi BEST SCENE acc to me is the LAST SCENE vich is Mahadev-Rishi Dadichi scene.. :) I hv ALWZ ADORED the unconditional love and tremendous respect he have for his God Mahadev.. And today tht immense happiness he had on seein Mahadev after soo long ws well portrayed with tht tears of happiness n hw he fell on feet of Mahadev LIKE ALWZ... seein tht evn i gt lil emotional..And i cud SOO SOO RELATE to it..

Coming to other scenes,LOVED how Parvati ws gettin Sati's flasbacks on touching the Shiv Ling... So nw after blurr image of Mahadev,she can nw hear the sound too..waitin for the day when she will c FULL MAHADEV..

Jalandhar-such a MAN OF PRINCIPLES... EQUALITY is his motto.. Loved his scene with Samudr Dev the most...Srsly Sir,till nw Jalandhar is goin in such a POSITIVE angle...Hard to c him goin on wrong path after gettin powers it seems and OFCOURSE coz of buri sangat(read Shuklacharya)... :(

Lastly Indra Dev-gosh hes such a LOOSER..Evry day he just REDEFINES the word "LOOSER".. Donno y is HE STILL the king of heaven-vich he dnt even deserve a bit..And for a LOOSER like him,Mahadev will hv to fight against his own ansh-Jalandhar.. :(

Kaaash ek aisa nazara hota jahan BOTH Mahadev and Jalandhar milke Indra Dev ki band baja kar dete.. ;)

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the episode was good today... Loved Dadhichi's emotions when he saw Mahadev as Aadiguru..

Jal is acting as a typical monarch... checking accounts and stuffs.. I Like that👍🏼
IMRB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi guys, kya mahadev ne natraj roop liya
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kaatayani

the episode was good today... Loved Dadhichi's emotions when he saw Mahadev as Aadiguru..

Jal is acting as a typical monarch... checking accounts and stuffs.. I Like that👍🏼

he wud hv been a good king had he ws NOT surrounded by manipulative ppl lik shuklacharya..
mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
niki i still believe sukracharya is much much better than devraj indra ji in DKDM
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
eventually he will come out of the shadow of Shukracharya... he has started doing that already.. the way he reacted when Naarad came.. plus tomorrow's precap gives quite a hint for that