Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Dress change (Page 5)

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Mudra beware! Must warn you that there is someone who is using your identity and claiming to be a famous actress. Che che what all these people do for publicityLOL

LOL LOL... yes..yes.. its been happening for the past 30 years or so...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabdeBhavi03sonyjknumVeni-Vidi-Vicittrocks

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
As usual i found myself coming  from another world.My wordrobe is full of sarees/pents/dresses/kurties.Bec when i have to go to Karnataka i always were cotton or silk sarees.Living in Gujarat so likes Bandhani dresses,cotton dresses or sarees.And when occassionally visits in laws wear sarees.But there too patolhas or light sarees.So my life is full of indo western style

Edited by alkaparmart - 08 April 2013 at 10:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathittrocks

deepaligupta197 IF-Rockerz
deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
No I did not really change my wardrobe even after my marriage especially coz my In laws r very broad minded n nvr objected to whatever I wear . so i didnt mind even wearing a saree occasionally or whenever they wanted me to! I only wear what comforts me the most be it a shalwar suit or a saree or anything else

mudraswathittrocks

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
For me,just like Ashu was born in suits,I was born in salwar suits LOL,No change as such but i wesar sarees at in laws place,they like it though my sisters in law dont.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-Vicimudraswathittrocks

Bhavi03 IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavi03
Bhavi03

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by debaparna77

Yeh raha...LOL

hey bhagwan LOLLOL kaafi achche dikhte ho ...kitne colorful pants hai ROFL

@deba ROFL

@teacherji :yeeh aap hoo hamee aab taak galaat info milaa thaa ki yeh tooh wooh MR india walee actress hai Ermm huum koo saab nee jhuuthaa naam batayaa uskaa aab mallum padaa ki yeeh tooh aap hi hoo ..khusii huaa ki hamaree forum mai eek badee actress hamareee sath chit chat kaartee hai ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknumttrocksmudraswathi

Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I feel her looks were better before marraige, don't see reason for change of dress...she looks older in sarees...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Originally posted by mudraswathi

Yeh raha...LOL

Mudra beware! Must warn you that there is someone who is using your identity and claiming to be a famous actress. Che che what all these people do for publicityLOL
Waah Mudraji... Kya khoob lagte ho... Day Dreaming
@waves: Special waves-style reply!!

Aaj such mein mera forum per aana mujhe hi bahot achcha lag raha hai... Waves and Mudra both are present... missing DeepajiOuch

Edited by ttrocks - 08 April 2013 at 1:55pm

sonyjknummudraswathi

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Mudraji!! Loved the suits and saree images and the lady in blue saree pic very much!! Big smile

My college life till last 2 semesters went with wearing all styles of jeans-tshirts (of course very decent) and wearing salwaarkameez once in a blue moonBig smile Saree only on a Saree Day. When placements started in last 2 sem, we were asked to come in formals, hence had to wear salwaar suits more often. And, when my marriage was fixed, acco. to family tradition, my MIL had clearly instructed me to learn to wear Saree and manage daily chores with wearing itLOL because they wanted me to wear Saree. No western dress was allowed at all. And, I loved/still love wearing Sarees; have all types of sarees in my collection - with all matching accessories Embarrassed Till I was in India,with my in-laws, I used to wear sarees only. Even these days also, whenever I am in India, I wear salwaar suits mostly or Saree -- no western outfit at all except when I arrive and depart. The good thing is, my MIL who wore Saree all her life since her teens, have started wearing Salwaar kameez since last 3 years!! Big smile Here, weather permits, am seen in capris/leggings/jeans/sweatpants and tshirts/kurtis/sweatshirts.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-ViciparmarAmudraswathiJusticeDenied17

Go to top