Punar Vivah

Down the memory lane-Superman Walla Love

Minu2201 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I've died thousand deaths  because of Aarya's romantic moments,  they always find new way of romance whether it's tax walla ,statue walla, bribe walla and now new found way of romance- superman walla,in this scene Gurmeet and Kratika were perfect in potraying natural
chemistry between husband and wife.
.Oh my! how I loved Yash when he was all wriggled in pain because Aarti stepping on his foot but she thought that she became fat because of pregnancy that's why he is reacting like this just for her placing hand on top of his, how non-stop she chattered away, that she bloated like balloon, what men know about pain of being a pregnant women and so on..
The signs of her mood swings  and when Yash called her madam moti, Motiji  I was Rofling, but our mischievious Aarti punished him by challenging that if he wants to retain the title of superman, he have to carry her, that's not all the cute gesture Yash showed as if trying to run away was simply to die for, but again her smart wife caught him and there was no escape but to lift her and while lifting Aartiji  he said, ''how light you hv become'' huffing and puffing along..
 This was not ended here,  nah! when Yash posed as a superman to hear some praises after placing her on bed, our naughty queen simply pulled his leg again, by saying'' go wear your red chaddi' 'then you'll like superman and then Yash's attempt to tickle her by saying ''Aartiji you hv become naughty nowadays '' after this, was simply executed and enacted remarkably by both Kratika and Gurmeet..

Edited by Minu2201 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Best scene EVER...have lost count of how many times I've seen it!!!! Love it when Yash says cheekily "Aartiji, bahut naughty hai tu..." Chooo Cute!!!!!!
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
it needs two natural actors with voice modification to do justice to the scene and both GC AND KS killed the scene with their acts ...loved this scene and everytime u watch..it looks like a new scene...wow ! is the word for both these actors๐Ÿ‘
Minu2201 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chitsri65

it needs two natural actors with voice modification to do justice to the scene and both GC AND KS killed the scene with their acts ...loved this scene and everytime u watch..it looks like a new scene...wow ! is the word for both these actors๐Ÿ‘

Yes dear they always outdid themselves with each performances, We are proud to be their fans.. 
Minu2201 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bharathisamy

Best scene EVER...have lost count of how many times I've seen it!!!! Love it when Yash says cheekily "Aartiji, bahut naughty hai tu..." Chooo Cute!!!!!!

That's the magic of AarYa dear, thanks
Minu2201 thumbnail
@ Ishupadma, nan, tellyme  , thanks for the likes ๐Ÿ˜Š
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww my... โ˜บ๏ธ!! This kind of post will certainly make me blush!! ๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ

Nice post and Ya.. It is a beautiful and cutest scene ever!! โ˜บ๏ธ 

More to come re.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Minu2201 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Awww my... โ˜บ๏ธ!! This kind of post will certainly make me blush!! ๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ

Nice post and Ya.. It is a beautiful and cutest scene ever!! โ˜บ๏ธ 

More to come re.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks re Isya, for responding so sweetly dear โค๏ธ
ForeverAarYan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb writing Minu ๐Ÿ˜› Both Gurmeet and Kratika were just fab in the entire segment. Loved Yash's expression when was trying to escape ๐Ÿ˜†

And I love bold Aarti ...how she talked about red underwear...I don't know if any other Indian telly heroine has ever talked about it.

One request to you please if you have time write about initial days of AarYa scene after their marriage. Love those initial akward moments.
Minu2201 thumbnail
Mou, Thanks  a ton, sweetheart , for loving  my post and encouraging me dear, and I've just jotted 
 down few lines here and there, and am going to try my best to write more..๐Ÿค— Edited by Minu2201 - 11 years ago