SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Since we all know SR is not going to happen due to a certain guy with obsessive compulsive disorder (thanks to  saba for the disorder 🤗). Who is going to use his supposedly brilliant brains and intelligence to ruin mithvi's marital life. ðŸ˜†

Firstly, he is going to bang his car onto a tree. ðŸ˜² 
Secondly, he will call Mithvi to save him from the biggest disaster that has befallen him.😆  And brainless miu will rush to help her bestie with Prithvi -who believes no brother in the world can be better than Akash! ðŸ˜†

Iss time toh Akash is successful with one of his lame plans that his psychotic mind came up with in ruining mithvi's SR, but how will he keep them separated every day,..err,..night? ðŸ˜‰

Here's one i thought. It is quite lame actually,

Its heavily raining outside with thunder and lightening ( Yes, cvs can make rain fall even in the month of April 🤣 ) Akash is stuck in his office ( by his own choice) with Prithvi, With his sweet words he tells prithvi that it is dangerous to go outside as it would be water everywhere and they should wait till morning. Poor Prithvi maan jayega and will wait. 

Yeh toh sirf ek din ke story hai, what about other days? ðŸ˜‰
Guys, aapko kya lagta hai?
Give your ideas of lame, backfiring, funny plans Akash might come up with. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣
you are  too good 
🤣🤣🤣

and why mithvi need to be separated only in night ,the SR rule doesnt say SR can happen only in night , it can happen in day also ðŸ˜‰
Akash has to be on work errr plot 24/7 to stop SR (day/night included)

Alright next day/night plan of Akash (Super lame)
Akash says I am really tired due to night spending in the car and today we have got two important client meetings , one singapore client and one america client.Since myself and papaji are both not well , prithvi goes to singapore clients and meera goes to american clients.
chalo day ka to kaam ho gaya..

abhi night ke baare main sochte hai .. bahut sochne ke baad
Akash to Prithvi : I saw Ek thi nayika on Life OK and hence cant sleep alone, Please stay with me and as usual bade bhaiyya prithvi comes to the rescue and says Ok kiddo , dont worry I will sleep in your room 
😆
please carry on with  next day/night separation 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I seriously wonder how will Akash stop Mithvi suhaagraat every night ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†...will he bang his car every night kya ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Since lifeok these days r obsessed with memory loss stories .. first Agam of Amrit manthan , then even Parvati of Mahadev .. so I wonder if Akash will fake partial memory loss too and act as if he forgot last 2-3 yrs of his life and still considers Meera as his fiance .. Mithvi being the mahaan soul will feel we got to help out Akash in times of crisis since he always supported us and might act as if they r not married till his memory is back 🤔... I see this is only way AKash can keep both separate for sometime but Mithvi can continue to still meet chori chori chupke chupke which is the real fun 😛
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

I seriously wonder how will Akash stop Mithvi suhaagraat every night ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†...will he bang his car every night kya ðŸ¤£

Since lifeok these days r obsessed with memory loss stories .. first Agam of Amrit manthan , then even Parvati of Mahadev .. so I wonder if Akash will fake partial memory loss too and act as if he forgot last 2-3 yrs of his life and still considers Meera as his fiance .. Mithvi being the mahaan soul will feel we got to help out Akash in times of crisis since he always supported us and might act as if they r not married till his memory is back 🤔... I see this is only way AKash can keep both separate for sometime but Mithvi can continue to still meet chori chori chupke chupke which is the real fun 😛

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
 Mithvi meeting chupke chupke, awww thats soo cute ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

🤣🤣🤣

you are  too good 
🤣🤣🤣

and why mithvi need to be separated only in night ,the SR rule doesnt say SR can happen only in night , it can happen in day also ðŸ˜‰
Akash has to be on work errr plot 24/7 to stop SR (day/night included)

Alright next day/night plan of Akash (Super lame)
Akash says I am really tired due to night spending in the car and today we have got two important client meetings , one singapore client and one america client.Since myself and papaji are both not well , prithvi goes to singapore clients and meera goes to american clients.
chalo day ka to kaam ho gaya..

abhi night ke baare main sochte hai .. bahut sochne ke baad
Akash to Prithvi : I saw Ek thi nayika on Life OK and hence cant sleep alone, Please stay with me and as usual bade bhaiyya prithvi comes to the rescue and says Ok kiddo , dont worry I will sleep in your room 
😆
please carry on with  next day/night separation 

🤣 ðŸ¤£ 
Oh my god, saba! you are sooo phunny  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
singapore and america wala great tha,😆 but ek thi naayka was awesome. ðŸ¤£

imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Bechara aur koi rasta na dekhkar prithvi ko bolega ki prithvi mujhe aj kal bohot dar lagta hai plz mere sath rukh jao:-D:-D:-D
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 ðŸ¤£ Dostana. ðŸ¤£ 
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
aafii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Gauri-

I think tht Akash shld leave the office thinking tht Miu is at home..and Miu shld reach the office!!! :D Then, she shld enter the office and lure Prithvi outside...Miu will be wearing an orange sari and then the song 'Tip-Tip Barsa Paani!!' What say?!!! Our MiThvi are good dancers and some sensual moves and the CORRECT promotion cld increase the TRPs!!

haww gauri..tour TIP TIP TAPKA PANI ...aag laga dia rey..😉😳 really agar ye hojaega to maza he ajaega...akash can just stop the SR at once not daily..but mithvi can carry on with their high voltage romance..😳😉😊
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
only this much plans?? ðŸ˜² 
I was hoping heaps from all junoonians. ðŸ˜•
guys, start imagining and tell me what do you think Akash's backfiring plans would be! ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ