India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Akash ke plans...

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Since we all know SR is not going to happen due to a certain guy with obsessive compulsive disorder (thanks to  saba for the disorder Hug). Who is going to use his supposedly brilliant brains and intelligence to ruin mithvi's marital life. LOL

Firstly, he is going to bang his car onto a tree. Shocked 
Secondly, he will call Mithvi to save him from the biggest disaster that has befallen him.LOL  And brainless miu will rush to help her bestie with Prithvi -who believes no brother in the world can be better than Akash! LOL

Iss time toh Akash is successful with one of his lame plans that his psychotic mind came up with in ruining mithvi's SR, but how will he keep them separated every day,..err,..night? Wink

Here's one i thought. It is quite lame actually,

Its heavily raining outside with thunder and lightening ( Yes, cvs can make rain fall even in the month of April ROFL ) Akash is stuck in his office ( by his own choice) with Prithvi, With his sweet words he tells prithvi that it is dangerous to go outside as it would be water everywhere and they should wait till morning. Poor Prithvi maan jayega and will wait. 

Yeh toh sirf ek din ke story hai, what about other days? Wink
Guys, aapko kya lagta hai?
Give your ideas of lame, backfiring, funny plans Akash might come up with. LOL LOL LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10unforgetable112SiMi615Sharpay.Evansjmoyee200br200910OyeNautankijyoti06girlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
you are  too good 
ROFLROFLROFL

and why mithvi need to be separated only in night ,the SR rule doesnt say SR can happen only in night , it can happen in day also Wink
Akash has to be on work errr plot 24/7 to stop SR (day/night included)

Alright next day/night plan of Akash (Super lame)
Akash says I am really tired due to night spending in the car and today we have got two important client meetings , one singapore client and one america client.Since myself and papaji are both not well , prithvi goes to singapore clients and meera goes to american clients.
chalo day ka to kaam ho gaya..

abhi night ke baare main sochte hai .. bahut sochne ke baad
Akash to Prithvi : I saw Ek thi nayika on Life OK and hence cant sleep alone, Please stay with me and as usual bade bhaiyya prithvi comes to the rescue and says Ok kiddo , dont worry I will sleep in your room 
LOL
please carry on with  next day/night separation 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1Sharpay.EvansOyeNautankijyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I seriously wonder how will Akash stop Mithvi suhaagraat every night ConfusedLOL...will he bang his car every night kya Stern SmileROFLROFLROFL

Since lifeok these days r obsessed with memory loss stories .. first Agam of Amrit manthan , then even Parvati of Mahadev Ouch .. so I wonder if Akash will fake partial memory loss too and act as if he forgot last 2-3 yrs of his life and still considers Meera as his fiance OuchOuch .. Mithvi being the mahaan soul will feel we got to help out Akash in times of crisis since he always supported us and might act as if they r not married till his memory is back Ermm... I see this is only way AKash can keep both separate for sometime but Mithvi can continue to still meet chori chori chupke chupke which is the real fun Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1OyeNautankigirlTalks

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I seriously wonder how will Akash stop Mithvi suhaagraat every night ConfusedLOL...will he bang his car every night kya ROFL

Since lifeok these days r obsessed with memory loss stories .. first Agam of Amrit manthan , then even Parvati of Mahadev Ouch .. so I wonder if Akash will fake partial memory loss too and act as if he forgot last 2-3 yrs of his life and still considers Meera as his fiance OuchOuch .. Mithvi being the mahaan soul will feel we got to help out Akash in times of crisis since he always supported us and might act as if they r not married till his memory is back Ermm... I see this is only way AKash can keep both separate for sometime but Mithvi can continue to still meet chori chori chupke chupke which is the real fun Tongue
LOL LOL LOL
 Mithvi meeting chupke chupke, awww thats soo cute Embarrassed  Tongue LOL
SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

ROFLROFLROFL
you are  too good 
ROFLROFLROFL

and why mithvi need to be separated only in night ,the SR rule doesnt say SR can happen only in night , it can happen in day also Wink
Akash has to be on work errr plot 24/7 to stop SR (day/night included)

Alright next day/night plan of Akash (Super lame)
Akash says I am really tired due to night spending in the car and today we have got two important client meetings , one singapore client and one america client.Since myself and papaji are both not well , prithvi goes to singapore clients and meera goes to american clients.
chalo day ka to kaam ho gaya..

abhi night ke baare main sochte hai .. bahut sochne ke baad
Akash to Prithvi : I saw Ek thi nayika on Life OK and hence cant sleep alone, Please stay with me and as usual bade bhaiyya prithvi comes to the rescue and says Ok kiddo , dont worry I will sleep in your room 
LOL
please carry on with  next day/night separation 
ROFL ROFL 
Oh my god, saba! you are sooo phunny  LOL LOL
singapore and america wala great tha,LOL but ek thi naayka was awesome. ROFL

_Soma IF-Rockerz
_Soma
_Soma

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Bechara aur koi rasta na dekhkar prithvi ko bolega ki prithvi mujhe aj kal bohot dar lagta hai plz mere sath rukh jao:-D:-D:-D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1br200910

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL DostanaROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1

_Soma IF-Rockerz
_Soma
_Soma