Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

|*|VirIka OS: The last few moments... |*| (Page 6)

lovelife. IF-Sizzlerz
lovelife.
lovelife.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Attention to those people who have yet to unres your comments:

Please unres it ASAP! :P Pretty please...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliya.KryAn-

lovelife. IF-Sizzlerz
lovelife.
lovelife.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeevi7

A mind blowing OS, and its ur first time writing?? dude ur absolutely sooo good..u should write more..i enjoyed reading the whole thing..Gosh it was a sad one though...how could u kill Virens Jeevika??lol i had tears in my eyes :( loved every bit of it..please do write more stories..looking forward, and thanks for writing this OS and shring it with us :) Awesome Job!

Awww! Thank you so much dear. Hug I am sorry for killing Jeevika. I had to kill her to bring out the emotions:( Sorry.. :P Thank you for liking it. :) x

Marzii

lovelife. IF-Sizzlerz
lovelife.
lovelife.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhoxi

Only few knows the real story, only few knows the truth behind this story. Only few can understand it. I wished I never read it before so that it wont let me cry like a hell right now

People only saw which was right in front them but not the main thing behind this story.

Each and everything was related to something, and you better know what i'm talking about right now.

That diseases, that date(birthday) everything just made me feel sad.

You know what i'm talking about. And yes i'm not commenting here just for a virika os :/

This is for you!!!!!

No matter what nothing is going to happen- keep that in mind.
God is not that cruel. I wish something happens to me rather than you. I wish i could die like RIGHT NOW.

Ily still no matter what goes by.

Your comment just made me so emotional. I know what, who you are talking about. Thank you for your support. And don't you ever say that you will die! God has given me the disease and not you. so, I should die! :| If you ever don't want me to say that I might die, then you should never say the word Die, ANYMORE!! Final!! I love you too Miss! You are just freaking awesome to me. You are just SUPERB! Love you forever and ever Aashima aka Shima Ji aka Principal Ji <3

In a heart beat, I will be there for you.. In a heart beat, we will reach the sky.. In a heart beat, we will always be there for each other.. <33

Love you loads.. no matter what comes between us. <3

Dhoxi

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niCeline

Only few knows the real story, only few knows the truth behind this story. Only few can understand it. I wished I never read it before so that it wont let me cry like a hell right now

People only saw which was right in front them but not the main thing behind this story.

Each and everything was related to something, and you better know what i'm talking about right now.

You know what i'm talking about. And yes i'm not commenting here just for a virika os :/

This is for you!!!!!

God is not that cruel. I wish something happens to me rather than you. I wish i could die like RIGHT NOW.

Your comment just made me so emotional. I know what, who you are talking about. Thank you for your support. And don't you ever say that you will die! God has given me the disease and not you. so, I should die! :| If you ever don't want me to say that I might die, then you should never say the word Die, ANYMORE!! Final!! I love you too Miss! You are just freaking awesome to me. You are just SUPERB! Love you forever and ever Aashima aka Shima Ji aka Principal Ji <3

In a heart beat, I will be there for you.. In a heart beat, we will reach the sky.. In a heart beat, we will always be there for each other.. <33

I know you love this colour so thought to write in this colour too LOL
Thank you for making me cry again ROFL I should sit with a tissue now LOL

I love you Heart 

And lets both stop using the work DIE now LOLps lets share your disease with me as well *puppy face* Tongue

we have to show world how awesome we are Cool in spamming, isn't it? 

Nothing gonna come in between us Wink we will keep no-entry board so that no one can enter ROFL

lovelife.

Jahnvih Newbie
Jahnvih
Jahnvih

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Preetha!

My Gosh! You write something?? And that too well??
I am so happy!:D Well, this was an Awesome one! Even though you wrote about Viren and Jeevika, I know who is all this about! Heart I am not gonna write more as I am total speechless! But, really a splendid job, Preetha. Do keep up the work!:D Love loads.

Edited by Jahnvih - 13 April 2013 at 5:38am

lovelife.

lovelife. IF-Sizzlerz
lovelife.
lovelife.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jahnvih

Preetha!

My Gosh! You write something?? And that too well??
I am so happy!:D Well, this was an Awesome one! Even though you wrote about Viren and Jeevika, I know who is all this about! Heart I am not gonna write more as I am total speechless! But, really a splendid job, Preetha. Do keep up the work!:D Love loads.

Thanks Angel! Heart I love you!
lovelife. IF-Sizzlerz
lovelife.
lovelife.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kays94

reserved!

***unres***

Sorry for the late comment!
Got to say Preetha, this was beyong beautiful Heart 
Everything about this just gave me goosebumps and now this is saved on my phone!
It was the touchiest story I have read, and literally send shivers down my spine...
The way you handled the concept and the story twisting it
just hats off to you
Clap Clap Clap
This was very very beautiful and everything was written perfectly!
The way you described our beautiful couple really just made me imagine and picture everything!
I wish you would write more because you are a flawless writer and wayyy better than me!!!
Thanks and sorry Heart 

Awww! Thanks the Bestest writer! <3 You are the Bestest write and no fights in it! Just agree to it! LOL I was really waiting for your comment! I really wanted to know what you thought of it. I am super happy to have known that you loved the story. Thank you so much! Heart And sorry? No sorry in friendship! :) x Thank you for the appreciation once again! Big smile
lovelife. IF-Sizzlerz
lovelife.
lovelife.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by niCeline

This is for you!!!!!

I know you love this colour so thought to write in this colour too LOL
Thank you for making me cry again ROFL I should sit with a tissue now LOL

I love you Heart 

And lets both stop using the work DIE now LOLps lets share your disease with me as well *puppy face* Tongue

we have to show world how awesome we are Cool in spamming, isn't it? 

Nothing gonna come in between us Wink we will keep no-entry board so that no one can enter ROFL

LOL Purple just rox! :P
I should sit with a tissue! LOL 
Share my disease??ROFL Cannot! The god only wants me to have it!
ROFL Spamming?? Nooo! Oh please! Don't you dare spam my scrapbook! ROFL
Can! No-entry board will be awesome!

Go to top