Qubool Hai

Zoya: one of a kind

bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 I randomly started watching QH.Believe me it was not KSG that drew me to the show.It was the female lead.,Zoya Farooqui.She is like a breath of fresh air on the television screen.So bubbly,so full of life and most importantly cruises through life with a smile and her Shayiri.Even when deep down her heart is  wringing in pain,she hides it ,just to spread cheer in other's life.She never craves for sympathy.What I love about her is her positive outlook towards life.She could have ranted and raved about how unjust life has been to her,but no she just goes on counting her blessings with a smile.She is the antithesis of most heroines of our daily soaps...I adore you Zoya.And hats off to Surbhi who breathes life into you.Every one could take a leaf or two from your book

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
love ur post...zoe is d lifeline of d show n asad the heartbeat...widout them theres no magic!

surbhi is an all rounder...her smile is enough to kill u n make ur day a perfect one
Marysaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post dear !!!
Same here
I love her a lot for all reasons you said in your post !!!
She is definitly my favorite TV actress and character
Im watching QH only for her anc her antics !!!
God bless her
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazng post..
luve surbhi.. i gues she does a fab job wid de role of zoya.. though i strtd for ksg i jus lurve bt dwn de road i strtd lik surbhi i adore her.. even her comic timings r superb.. luvd de bread butter jam toast scene.. de way she had stuffd her mouth she lukd incredible cute..

viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
welcome to QH forum
very well said about Zoe, all true!!