Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF MG~Beautifully Flawed~#2...Part 37-56 updated on BLOG, 21,sep '15 (Page 91)

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Excellent Just Brilliant Updates

Geet been a prostitute is just her job something that she despises and feels disgust yet its the only source that could provide her with shelter and money , Geet feels that been a prostitute means if she does use and break a person trust is all because of her life the person that she is
but when I read the part where Geet feels its Maan's fault for trusting her
and its not her fault at all but at the same time I just felt that Geet was telling herself this but she actually was lying to herself because no matter what her mind says her heart tells of a different story and Geet never cheated anybody in her life so yes she helping Dev is only because she does not want to get Maan into a mess in front of media and the world .
Geet has fallen for Maan's caring nature for everything that Maan is
when she sees Deepika always around her she cannot understand the feelings that goes through and I know its already jealousy but Geet still has not sorted or discovered her true feelings for Maan
but now when she sees Deepika in the hospital 
holding Maan's hand she leaves thinking she has caused this to Maan
, she leaves the hospital leaving her dreams her fairytale behind
because she realizes its not her life and that place next to Maan should only be Deepika
as she knows Daadima also wants this .

Maan met Geet in her college days and I'm thinking it was then already something about her
drew him to her and now when they met again years later he could not stop himself from
making her his but the problem is that Maan never told Geet his true intentions
yes he showed great possessiveness and got angry if he found any guy looking or dancing with her
on the hand Geet felt that he is just keeping her until he loses interest and cannot understand
what she should actually tell while Maan always wanted to hear her opening up and trusting him
but even I felt that Geet started trusting Maan as he was the only man that respected her
until the night of Deepika's party when Maan told her that she slept with many man
that was kind of a break through because if Maan did'nt use those words than Geet would have never told her feelings and I just feel in anger one actually to let lose all the bottle up emotions and this is exactly what Geet did and Maan was very happy as now he felt Geet was ready to slowly let him in .

Maan taking Geet on a magical date this cannot be because he has money
I truly did feel that Maan was trying to let Geet know how he truly feels about her
and Geet herself felt like a princess even when she kissed Maan it was more of
a person been in love .
Shaan finding Geet is actually good in a way as now Geet does not have be back doing her old job but I'm hoping Shaan don't use this chance to create a greater rift between Maan and Geet
I know Daadima and Deepika might poison his mind against Geet but again Adi was there and he did see Geet
awaiting to see what actually happens now ,
I also want to know did Maan always remember Geet Imean from the time he met her at her college

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OsheenDGr8

shubhi_s Goldie
shubhi_s
shubhi_s

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
awesome update
so geet finally met mananSmile
manan is so small and cuteSmile
geet admire maan & manan relationshipSmile
maan's grandmother is too muchAngry
poor manan Cry
loved the way geet took manan away from thereClap
precap and note seems scaryShocked
pls update soon
taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Have bookmarked your blog
Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
part 36 - manan is so cute...initially he was afraid of geet but when maan left purposely geet & manan got little comfortable with each other, maan's trick worked...manan & maan's bond was little unexpected...manan got attached to maan...glad that maan also liked manan even though he didn't know any likes - dislikes of him..
how sweetly manan asked maan that geet his girlfriend...and manan definition of gf is also sweet...how much old he is actually...
this didima is so terrible, total opp of out sweet serial dadi...she hates that kid also...she didn't accepted as maan adopted that kid...and how she talked in front of kid that was just not acceptable...I liked how gee took manan out from there in garden, holding him to her chest, soothing his fear of dadi..
I guess that manan is dev's child...?
devil is arriving...ab dekhte hai vo kya nayi chaal chalta hai...hope this time geet will oppose to his evil plan..
Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 07 April 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
search me 
waiting
crazydream IF-Rockerz
crazydream
crazydream

Posted: 08 April 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Pls update... Waiting eagerly.
Where r u????
Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 02 September 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Hi Osheen
How are you
Hope everything is fine
Come soon & update
At least put some note

kabslocks IF-Sizzlerz
kabslocks
kabslocks

Posted: 20 September 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for updating so many part together. All updates are fabulous.

Go to top