Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF MG~Beautifully Flawed~#2...Part 37-56 updated on BLOG, 21,sep '15 (Page 81)

OsheenDGr8 Goldie
OsheenDGr8
OsheenDGr8

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hello fellas...

I have been thinking of shifting BF to Blog only, i.e. I would be from now on updating only on my blog. The response on IF is not that great so I don't think many people are reading there. Don't worry I am not complaining, I understand BF is different n possibility of a sad ending just puts many people off. With IF I tend to become more ambitious and that effects the FF wen expectations are not met. Also, its tedious updating at two places when the readers at one are not much. With blog I think I wud be far more comfortable n give more frequent updates. I am more of writing BF for myself n I want to end it my way without compromising with the storyline. Those who are reading and commenting or just reading can catch up on blog. It is open for all.

If you are facing any problem with the BLOG or in COMMENTING there, inform me, I will see to it. 

Here is the BLOG link...

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHUKAAJALKIMLSarbjeetDHvidz.manirajMoonlight007bimi--Yashvi--Enigma78ajolieasmi123preet.harmandeepa11ppriyanka83flowing_rivermani24maneetarshpayal12Romanaxxmila1indiegirlKhanAtiyah286pearlsamidsamidanmirzaCOLOGYmauaacrazydreampreeti.1ambeernnehakapoor7RageOfAnAngel-Mishu-janu_2006--Ratna--sdlife19impoojavermakabslockspunam2712maaniqrajasika08sanghita0000DimaagKaKeedataahir004--Zehnaseeb--Madhuri53Donnaaspvdtabby999

anmirza IF-Dazzler
anmirza
anmirza

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I am a regular reader of this ff so it doesn't matter where you post it but please try n give frequent updates =) n please update the next part soon =)

Edited by anmirza - 29 April 2015 at 1:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OsheenDGr8

KhanAtiyah Goldie
KhanAtiyah
KhanAtiyah

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Pls pls pls give a happy ending !! Pls !!! Like pretty pls !! This story deserves a happy ending !! & for rest I absolutely love this ff it is completely fabulous !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123OsheenDGr8

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
anywhere m with you dear
--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I thought U have updated.. I will stalk u on blog too..Wink Yeah I have a problem to comment on ur blog.. Ouch

OsheenDGr8

crazydream IF-Rockerz
crazydream
crazydream

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Ok. will follow u there from now on.

Maaneet agar last me mil jaate toh it was good.

OsheenDGr8

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Ok
No prob for me

OsheenDGr8

varsha-sharma Senior Member
varsha-sharma
varsha-sharma

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Dear Osheen,

Hi I am varsha...i am your fan of your one FF Kumari 1 and even I commented on that... Yesterday suddenly I saw your note on BF...with cuarsity I read all the parts at one go. Thanks for a beautiful concept. But I felt bad when I saw the note that you are giving tragedy ending for this FF. where it pained me lot. I have read two more other FF where the concept has taken like geet is prostitute and even they given sad ending.

My question is why always prostitute women not get enough justice in this society. She is not doing any crime...she is selling her own body for this stupid stomach to fill. No girls will not like to be a prostitute and she will never agree to do so...no girls are prostitute by birth but situations will force to step on that world. I know in reality we will not get enough justice for those girls...my request before ending this FF just think about once again . I wish this story has to be given happy end.

But I know as a writer you had full right to give lot of justice...still i am requesting at least in FF give that character little bit happy.  I am requesting you so much bcoz in this society I have seen many guys who will go to other women when they had beautiful wife and even girl become a prostitute bcoz of these guys...without man women can not be a prostitute...but why we punish only a women ...here man will come to do all these for his physical need...but women do all this for her stomach need...in this male dominated society why we should allow . how many are doing crimes only for money...here as per me geet is not wrong...so why these type stories has to be end in tragedy. Pls once again I request you to think about  ending. Or else people will definitely decide that the prostitute can not lead good life and they never settle in life. Already this generation stopped thinking about real meaning of relation. Even your FF should not be a same.

May be you can end this FF like  geet sacrificing her life to maan still I don't want to see that geet...pls make maneet one they are happy only they are one. Pls in this ff geet deserve from happiness.

I think you are not angry with me. Sorry if I hurt you.

i am really scaring to post...but i hope you will not misunderstand.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OsheenDGr8mila1crazydream

Go to top