Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

wow lovely emotional update.. te way geet thinking abt her life and te way she felt odd leaving my maan ki house thinking he lost his interest was so emotional.. te way niki cheering  her and  te way she saying her to cum out of her groomness was so lovey.. te way geet seeing te dress and was so happy for dressing for my maan was lovely.. te way my maan hugging her and asking abt te file and wen  he saw her eyes and his trust was so emotional.. te way my maan melting his geet and both  drowning in they passion was so lovely.. but geet is feeling suffocated thinking she  cheating my maan and wants to go to party was so emotional..i love te update
CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maan trust 2wards Geet... beyond limits... thot Geet will confess... but didnt... :(

thanx for the update after a verrry long time...πŸ˜†
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They match up.. then again fight... Geet should tell him the truth.. he will definitely handle that moron... Nice part..
preeti.1 thumbnail
ohh God ye sab dev ne kiya hoga maan ko fasane k liye πŸ˜‘its unbearable k maan geet pe itna trust karta he aur geet usko lightly le rahi he aur unknowingly maan ko khud se door kar rahi he ...
i dont understand one thing k maan to MSK he jisko sabki khabar rehti he to is baar usko kasie nahi pata k dev us k khillaaf kya plaaning kar raha he ?
maan ko geet khd agar sab sach bata degi to achca he maan uusko maaf kar dega ..i hope sab thik ho ...
uff ye deeepika ne party rakhi he kahi waha bhi maan ko seduse karne ki koshish na kare ...i hope is baar maan khud deepika ko apni life se out kar de ...plz update soon 
mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She said no n he trusted her she should say the truth atleast to niki.she doesnt know what place she holds in maans life.precap scary,n geets identity will not go with his dadi n ma.now wat is it with deepika n him oh god its so complicated
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i think he is talking about d same file which geet gave to dev

maan truly believe geet that she can't do this. it shows that he trust her alot

but will he ever got to know what she did behind his back???

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited my comment on Pg 40
πŸ˜ƒ
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update bt is there some connection btwn maan n geet from before n why did maan believe her so easily? n why didnt she tell him the truth?
kiran_rati thumbnail
fabulous update
thanx for the pm
cont soon dear
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..