Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
simply fabulous.loved it
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional update.. te way my maaneet burning in passion and te way geet sensing my maan ki gussa wasso lovely.. te way my maan thinking to hurt his geet but he cant was so emotional.. te way my maan lying his seed inside his geet was so lovely emotional.. te way my maan ki family entry and geet feeling some thing awkard  and my maan asking her to dress something and his lies and te way dadi asking abt deepika, and geet ki jealous was so lovely.. te way my maan asking geet to stay in nikita house geet coz he dont want geet to face his dadi ad maa ki questions tats why, but geet thought in another way,.. will geet go away from my maan ki life with his child in her womb?..i love te update
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update bt was stunned to knw maan's connection with his step mother is good n dadima is vry strict i guess
CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maan's step mom... is she trustworthy r lik Dev in disguise... Geet thinking to leav Maan ... not so right option...
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally Finally and Finally ,,,,,, i read all the updates... Sigh of relief...
Actually i was wondering with the whole Dev - Geet fiasco... i mean is it that easy to steal a file from maan;s room and it gets unnoticed... there is something that is surely cooking up in this whole ordeal...
and on one side, that dev is freaking out to do all things possible against maan and other side both maan and geet had set up a cold war... and more than that they both were as stubborn as steel iron... none of them trying to yield...
Her words had hurt him and the same when he uttered her back rejecting her when she took an initiative again made things worst .. and add on to that was that deepika...
From maan's thoughts and Geet's brewing jealousy on deepika, its so clear that they do hold feelings for the other... But here again, Geet cant realize coz she has been completely unaware of such things due to the profession she was in... 
so its quite an anxious thing as to how these to can actually fall in love when its so complicated and complex...
And now when the passion over took their stubbornness , his family is down there .. and this separation while the family is around is quite a question... He doesnt seem to like her being not around him and then she is in the thought that he might just push her off slowly ...
am wondering where this separation is all leading to.. and then there is this box which she treasures and thats related to her past... so many things is still a mystery...
But atleast u gave a glimpse of her past... about she losing her family and wat led her to this profession...
but still there are lost of mystery things... Why maan is so much into her even after knowing her.. and then the dev thing.. Deepika... phew... 
and now since am back in track with BF, iam waiting for the next...
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
abb kya hoga
is Dadi upto something
awesome update yar,loved it a lot
minelove24 thumbnail
Maan already taken decision..geet ab to samjho baby
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It ws vrrry hot...

Well most hottest in dis ff ;)

so maan's family is here n geet has to liv wid nikki????? Oho... Mayb v get to see romance n intimacy in office... ;)
dat will b even more grt...

Daadi disliked geet bt likes deepika????? Oh nooo.

Maan's mom saw geet????
Bt y do i feel she's nt wat she seems to be...

Maan toh geet k bina reh nahi payega n he accepts it.
Bt will geet too accept dat she wants to b wid maan???

Plz clea maan n deepika scene dat geet saw... Hope it ws jus a fake act shown by maan to make geet see him wid sum othr grl...
Plzzz

conti soon
preeti.1 thumbnail
ohh God dadi dislike geet ...dev mom had seen geet somewhere ...
kahi dev ki mom geet k parents ko to nahi jaanti thi .?
maan seding her at nikki's place ...pata nahi maan ka kya itension he geet  k liye .but story is gwetting more interesting dady by day ..
waiting for more
Edited by preeti.1 - 10 years ago
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Really HOT update
Y maan's mother n dadima came here so suddenly ??
Is devs mother really good or presenting to be??
Hope maan gets to know about dev soon