Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARHI OS: TRUTH OR DARE

payalpencil Senior Member
payalpencil
payalpencil

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged

hallo!! this is my first os!! wohooo

so please don throw tamtar people!!!<try not to atleast!!>

and if you guys  are expecting an onliiee arnav khushi story this is not the one sowwie!!! but it is nice please read!

it was hot sunny sleepy sunday afternoon.

the raizadas were in thier huge yard sitiing together on  the lush green slope by the huge pool.

hallo guys why u guys sooo lazy!!! screamed an over active nk!!

"arre nk bhai aap itna active kyu hai itna garmi hai !! kya kar sakthe hai hum???" asked aakash as he sat on the mat with his cold drink.

"lets play something guys!" said nk

"in this tempreature? never i am not gonna run around! " said anjali

"why run lets play some game in which we sit only na?" asked payal

"well if its anthaksahri forget it cuz no one wants nk in thier teamm the way he sings!!" replied anjali

"k lets play a game of truth or dare with a twist" said nk!

"hows taht?" asked aakash

"ok listen this game has three rounds first round i never- in this you tell everybody a secret bout your self like: eg. i never kissed a girl or something like that k? then

the second round is the truth round each of you have to answer three questions posed to you that too the truth only ok?

the third round you are given a dare and you hafta do it! its gonna be fun lets play guys!! " said nk

there was a bit of groaning but mostly approval and hence they started playing

"chotte" started anjali

oh no thought arnav he had a crazy family he was not gonna play anything with htem thats why he mostly stayed out on the hammock a few meters away from the family admiring his wife from faar...

"you are playing too rite?" asked anjali : no excuses she said cutting off arnav who was planning an exit

"ok! di! " he agreed to play!

ok lets start nk bhai u first!

"wel i never..." thought nk... "well i never passed my hindi in high school" he said with pride!

nk bhai exclaimed aakash you have to tell something which no one knows this is too obvious!

next di!

"i never... sneaked into anyones house" she said  "again too obvious!

payal...

"i never... she thought...

"i never visited a disco " she said regretfully "don worry bhabi ill take to one" said nk much to aakash's dissapointment

khushiji!!!

well i never... actually i have done evrything in life difficult to think you no?

ok i never dted any guy before marriage she said proud of her archeivment sure assr would be happy!!

but then arnav was more worried about the phrase BEFORE marriage

excuse me? he said to her what do you mean by before marriage you mean you dated people after marriage?? or u wil?? sked arnav in a worried tone

haaan zaroor if don take care of me she kidded to giggles from the family

it hit asr that she was kidding but the pout caried on for the rest of the game

arnav!!

oh crap thought arnav...

well i never went into the pool he said

to astonished faces i hate pools lakes beaches ewww he said

now this is confession said nk nannav mera bhai you have soo many pools at home why did you not try getting into one huh? ask nk

well nanhe bhai chotte ko paani se sakth nafrath hai replied anjali

thereafter was a little fight bout who was not afraid and who was great and all

okok guys second round the truth round!!!

They start to play truth

First nk then Anjali then aakash then payal each revealing things unkonown to others!! About exflames or their mischiefs soon it was khushi's turn

Khushiji!!! What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you? Asked nk

Arnav sat up at once to explain his move he said a lot of weird things happen to khushi I am waiting to know the weirdest said arnav enthuly!!

Well.. thought khushi once my dress got stolen'.. she went on to explain the naintal experience to the family while they all laughed at the weirdness of khushi's stories!

Next khushiji which was the best b'day wish you ever received?? Asked payal

Well that's easy the once arnavji wished me with a rose he had grown in his mom's garden I think it was the best wish as it had truth and love in it and the very fact that I might be the only one to listen to a wish from arnav singh raizada was sooo romantic wahhh she went of into dreamland

What!! Exclaimed arnav you were awake that day!!!!!!!

Yeah started khushi

What d you mean awake that day? She asked

I thought you were sleeping that's wahy I wished he retorted

"Chotte!!" Interrupted di! "What kind of a hubby are u huh? She was sleeping and you wished her!! Your ego can go up to too great hights" she sighed

Before a mahabharath started again

Next question announced naaniji

Ok khushiji who is more romantic salman khan or bhai asked aakash

Yeh bhi koi pooch ne waali baath hai? Asked khushi obviously arnavji!! She said realising moments later what the sentence actually meant whoops now both arnav and khushi had gone from" red from fighting mode" to" red from blushing mode" mostly arnav! What the! Why does khushi have to tell all this

Arre waah nannav mera bhai said nk achcha teek hai next round the dare round!!!

Soon people started happing around singing songs dancing as dared to them'.

Nk was first he had to place a flower on a girls hair obviously he chose khushi but our asr was not gonna meke it eassy he lifted khushi up to the highest height while nk jumped along trying to reach her hair in btw asr totally forgot he was with his family they both were having a romantic eyelock when nk tugged at him to get khushi down in the getting both asr and khushi down khushi on arnav they wr still in a trance until nk helped khushi up then arnav chased nk aroung the yard for that and nk had to finally settle for di's hair

Khushi ji next announced naani

Well khushi ji said di and whispered something into her ear khushi seemed reluctant at first

Then she quickly went up to arnav brushed her lips against his cheek and retorted back blushing

Haye said Anjali u two make such a cut pair she exclaimed!!

Chotte ur turn!!!

You have to get into that pool there k? asked nk what the!! Never he said oh come on arnavji ill push I u want said khushi ok then said arnav the whole family filed toward the pool all at the edges

As khushi pushed arnav into the pool he caught hold of her and dragged her in too clever of her huh? Well he was not going alone in there soon she was sputtering out water and screwing arnav for that as di handed a helping hand in dragging them up arnav and khushi had a good plan of giving a doze freshness to the entire family soon every one was in the pool dragged in by the other as arnav and khushi stood on one end comprehending the happy scene splashing at each other they just could not want moore!!

Thankyou for bearing soo long!!! Hope you liked it pleas comment and help me J please
Big smile

thankyou for lyking it all of you!!! i am so happy it got positive responses keep it coming i am writing anothere os but until then here is the link of my ongoing ff:

ArHi ff: HEarts Of StOne link:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3519488

thankyou! please like and leave comments!

Edited by payalpencil - 09 April 2013 at 12:12am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

nilu_ghhqvrishigunjanAfairydavinajebakanineeveemontyk-divii-Swamuvava.s.rHarshi.IPKSonia_J16test1BINTESHAIKHcutiepie_ashAnuLovesBarunakvmjiEagleviewiram1415GunMnupsiiiwelcomebrotokyoglamourbirdinluvwivARHIArchu61gom3090niya55..aishi..Lovely_Bajwa_opal10redpetals123magss24Rishita.SIholicIPKKNDfan4everravalisharma06Abi.Na.aarnavchandana.smrk-1PriyaknabasbAruni.Aisha1996AnjuRishbeautiful.laksh65adventure_gurlajoopMrBiebersWifey.happy_cupcakeRizArshiArshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16.Khamosh.

RizArshi IF-Sizzlerz
RizArshi
RizArshi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
A very cute one :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalpencil

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
cute