Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Confirmed news from PH : Sidharth to stay (Page 6)

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
So should I report this thread too because on this number man gave me different answer???
But again partial moderation for you guys... :( 
No use of any emotional fool's reporting... Off Course!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nilaizamina92avanthika333vasanthimraosudhajoTenakjadra211KalimeramanjeryBlukittenSneha...LoveJaymaasladjana333

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nya_ansari

Originally posted by libsrocks

let me tell you that all people who have accepted Prats exit did have same reason to accept it
there are many who accepted replacement because they were neither attached to Prats and neither they were watching BV for her
and then there are viewers who accepted replacement because somewhere or other were finding Prats now a little misfit for a 26 yrs old lady or were finding her dull and were irritated with BDs
and found toral mature enough for the role
and there are some who are saying that they have accepted the replacement because they are attached to BV so much that do not let it go for one actress...so basically they are trying to soothe their own hearts and find this replacement in positive manner but some members in forum are making difficult by continously posting repetetive topics of praising Prats and bashing Toral
Who bashed this woman???Ouch
I couldn't even find any bashing thing with the magnifying glasses in the "Emotional Fools group"...
not now thanks to mods but they used to and plz don't call viewers emotional fools since no one has...everyone has different views...if Prats has such strong fan following who love her for her work than i am happy because she deserves this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramSuchi-

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nya_ansari

let me tell you that all people who have accepted Prats exit did have same reason to accept it
there are many who accepted replacement because they were neither attached to Prats and neither they were watching BV for her
and then there are viewers who accepted replacement because somewhere or other were finding Prats now a little misfit for a 26 yrs old lady or were finding her dull and were irritated with BDs
and found toral mature enough for the role
and there are some who are saying that they have accepted the replacement because they are attached to BV so much that do not let it go for one actress...so basically they are trying to soothe their own hearts and find this replacement in positive manner but some members in forum are making difficult by continously posting repetetive topics of praising Prats and bashing Toral
Who bashed this woman???Ouch
I couldn't even find any bashing thing with the magnifying glasses in the "Emotional Fools group"...
not now thanks to mods but they used to and plz don't call viewers emotional fools since no one has...everyone has different views...if Prats has such strong fan following who love her for her work than i am happy because she deserves this

I am quoting myself as emotional fool... Read it carefully...
And this name and many more like melodramatic, emotional fools, cry babies, etc given by you guys to us (prats fans)... So I am not referring you!!!
If you don't understand anything ask once at least before blaming or making chaos on that!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoTenakjadra211manjerySneha...Love

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
@SUCHI...THANKS FOR SHARING THE NEWS ...SID IS A HARDWORKING ACTOR...HE HAVE ACHIEVED HIS SUCCESS AFTER A LONG PERIOD ...SO HE EXACTLY KNOW THAT THE CHARACTER SHIV WILL GIVE HOW MUCH SUCCESS AND POPULARITY...MORE OVER THAT HE HAVE COMPLETED HIS PRIVIOUS TWO SERIES 'JPSYA" AND" LOVE YOU ZINDEGI..."JPSYA " WAS NOT A SUCCESSFUL SERIES...STILL HE HAVE DONE HIS JOB FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR IN IT...SO HOPEFULLY HE WILL SHOW REGARD TO HIS SUCCESSFUL SERIES BV.

jyothiramlibsrocks

baubles IF-Dazzler
baubles
baubles

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
thanks...Smile
Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunitaSRK

I just called PH just 5 minutes before and the lady said she is sick and tired of such calls and rumors about actors coming in and getting out of BV, she become so frustrated that she herself just put in her paper (resign) to PH ... Cry

LOL LOL LOL LOL
LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
All nice comments...  but the truth is that management shares information with their subordinates and staff on need to know basis only.  I ought to know...I am management.

So calling staff and getting their statements will not give you true confirmation either way.

Edited by Beograd - 09 April 2013 at 1:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nilaizaFieryYamisudhajoTenakavanthika333Sneha...LoveBlukitten

Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

I woke up to find rumor on Sid quitting so I was like let me call up Balika Vadhu production house and see whats the truth. 

I called them and a lady picked up and I asked her about it and she said nothing of that sort is happening. :)

ANd sidharth is not quitting. 

So rumor squashed :)

I hope this helps ease people's minds!

I have also suggested to them about Anandi's education track and political career and she said she will def. let the creatives know :)

I am happy about that! 
thnkx cutie pie

jyothiramSuchi-

Go to top