Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Confirmed news from PH : Sidharth to stay (Page 5)

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

I woke up to find rumor on Sid quitting so I was like let me call up Balika Vadhu production house and see whats the truth. 

I called them and a lady picked up and I asked her about it and she said nothing of that sort is happening. :)

ANd sidharth is not quitting. 

So rumor squashed :)

I hope this helps ease people's minds!

I have also suggested to them about Anandi's education track and political career and she said she will def. let the creatives know :)

I am happy about that! 

Thanks Suchi.Smile
And good you gave them the suggestion of education track, it'll be good if they pick a leaf out of your book.Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramTulasi14Suchi-smeker

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Hi Suchi ,
I just talked to Simi in the casting department and she said it is a rumor,he is not leaving and it is confirmed.I requested her to post on colors web site and also face book.
The number I called is 022-40469000
For now let's chill guys. Time will tell that's all we can do.Thank u,Suchi.
hey i tried this number and a man picked up the phone
i asked him whether he is calling from PH said he said yes 
so i asked him that is siddharth shukla quitting BV than he is said ''nahi nahi assa kuch nahi hai''

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramTulasi14Suchi-

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by michelle281194

Originally posted by nya_ansari

Exactly that is what I am saying... why so much unrest on a RUMOR according to you... 
And ReactShocked I thought you will accept new Shiv according to your love with the BV characters...
I agree! even i'm wondering why those who are happy with new anandi wouldnt love new Shiv?
I thot clinging was only for silly Prats fans?
Hypocrisy.
Yes that is height of hypocrisy and I am sure I am going to be reported by intellectualsLOL 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoTenakmina92jadra211michelle281194Sneha...Lovesladjana333

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by michelle281194

Originally posted by nya_ansari

Exactly that is what I am saying... why so much unrest on a RUMOR according to you... 
And ReactShocked I thought you will accept new Shiv according to your love with the BV characters...
I agree! even i'm wondering why those who are happy with new anandi wouldnt love new Shiv?
I thot clinging was only for silly Prats fans?
Hypocrisy.
let me tell you that all people who have accepted Prats exit did not have same reason to accept it
there are many who accepted replacement because they were neither attached to Prats and neither they were watching BV for her
and then there are viewers who accepted replacement because somewhere or other were finding Prats now a little misfit for a 26 yrs old lady or were finding her dull and were irritated with BDs
and found toral mature enough for the role
and there are some who are saying that they have accepted the replacement because they are attached to BV so much that do not let it go for one actress...so basically they are trying to soothe their own hearts and find this replacement in positive manner but some members in forum are making difficult by continously posting repetetive topics of praising Prats and bashing Toral

Edited by libsrocks - 08 April 2013 at 7:17am

bvfan9jyothiramSuchi-

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

let me tell you that all people who have accepted Prats exit did have same reason to accept it
there are many who accepted replacement because they were neither attached to Prats and neither they were watching BV for her
and then there are viewers who accepted replacement because somewhere or other were finding Prats now a little misfit for a 26 yrs old lady or were finding her dull and were irritated with BDs
and found toral mature enough for the role
and there are some who are saying that they have accepted the replacement because they are attached to BV so much that do not let it go for one actress...so basically they are trying to soothe their own hearts and find this replacement in positive manner but some members in forum are making difficult by continously posting repetetive topics of praising Prats and bashing Toral
Who bashed this woman???Ouch
I couldn't even find any bashing thing with the magnifying glasses in the "Emotional Fools group"...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nilaizajadra211vasanthimraoTenakmichelle281194

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Thanks libs for saying this.

Ek tho we are trying to watch BV peacefully then this new false rumors try to creep up. And when we say. we will see how to react once that happens, if it happen, then we are called hypocrites.

why bhai? Why should we start screaming fire even before we see smoke?

Why is there a Toral and Pratyusha fight every day. Pratyusha left thats the end of it. SHe wanted to leave.. so she left. abh hum kya karain?

ANd every day its something or the other.

ANywayzz i am just reporting all the false rumor threads. 

I am not going to react to something that has not happened yet. when it happens we will see. 

bvfan9jyothiramlibsrocks

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

Originally posted by Tulasi14

Hi Suchi ,
I just talked to Simi in the casting department and she said it is a rumor,he is not leaving and it is confirmed.I requested her to post on colors web site and also face book.
The number I called is 022-40469000
For now let's chill guys. Time will tell that's all we can do.Thank u,Suchi.
hey i tried this number and a man picked up the phone
i asked him whether he is calling from PH said he said yes 
so i asked him that is siddharth shukla quitting BV than he is said ''nahi nahi assa kuch nahi hai''
yes the guy picked up the phone and i asked him to connect to casting department then Simi came on line.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
anywayzz i am out..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramTulasi14

Go to top