Kushal Tandon's dilemma'To Quit or Not-Rival site

CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

When William Shakespeare wrote the soliloquy "To be or not to be" in his play Hamlet, he would have never thought that someone would use it suggestively to paint a situation pertaining to TV actor Kushal Tandon. Anyways, strange are the ways of the world.

Kushal won plenty of hearts as the adorable lover, dutiful son and romantic husband in Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. The actor's popularity reached its peak when he zoomed into the hearts of his female fans with his dashing looks and charming persona. His on-screen chemistry with Niaa Sharma (Maanvi) in the show produced by Cinevistaas Ltd. is simply amazing. Recently, Kushal along with his real life partner Elena Boeva sizzled on the dance floor ofNach Baliye 5 (Star Plus), which got him quite a lot of appreciation.

Keeping all this in consideration, one can very well say that the actor is on road to achieve greater things in life!! However, our source from the sets of Ek Hazaaron.. tells us that Kushal has apparently grown big for his shoes, and is struck big time by 'stardom' issues. He wants to quit Ek Hazaaron… and look for greener pastures.

Furthermore, he keeps threatening the channel and makers, every now and then, of putting down his papers. But this has happened so many times now, that the channel is pretty sure of convincing him to stay back whenever Kushal is plagued with this 'I quit' syndrome.

Adding further, our source from the channel specified that Kushal is now again talking about leaving the show. But the fact is that he will eventually not leave the project which has given him all the fame and name.

The source also added that Kushal now wants to hit big in the 70mm space.

When Tellychakkar.com called up Kushal Tandon, he first exchanged pleasantries but when our reported asked him about the "quitting" issue, he replied with a lot of thought, "I am busy, I will call you later." When we told him that he is neither confirming nor denying this piece of news that we have got, Kushal insisted that, "I cannot talk now.".

We tried to get a comment from Producer Siddharth Malhotra on the same, but he went on to deny the news saying, "Kushal leaving the show? It is not true."

Aah, we agree Kushal that popularity does open up quite a lot of new avenues in life!! Guess it is high time that you know what you want from life and take a stand, rather than having a wavery mind, thus giving the rumour mills a big chance to talk about you.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/kushal-tandons-eternal-dilemma-quit-or-not-quit-ek-hazaaron-mein

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CertifiedBabe thumbnail
They've made him sound so bad :(...
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KushalKiDeewani

you r right dear
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KushalKiDeewani

ur right
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
no way!..he should nt leave...
anuvir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kushal really needs to confirm or denai it! Why keep everybody guessing? 
titliluvsvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys there is no official annoucemnt  yet...so cnt say much...bt kushal has always been clear wid wat he wants in hs lyf...from the day 1 he had specified dat he wanted to do films...honestly speakin there is nothn wrong in dat...evry person has the ryt to aim high...n his evry ivs he has said dat hs 6 months contract wid cinevistaas is still continuin as soon as dat finishes he vl decyd sumthin...as nothin is yet confirmd dats y he n da prodction house r keepin silence...bein  a die hard fan of kushal it will b heart breakin if kushal leaves the show mid way bt atleast i wud want him to achieve wateva he wnts to in hs lyf...being a nishal n virman fan i dnt want nebdy to replace virat rather i wud lyk them to add a new charactr opposite nia...kushal has always said dat dis show hs gvn him name n fame n he will alwys b thankful to d channel,costars n ofcours sid sir...having said dat its too early to say nethn...da articl is true or nt dat toh only tym will tell...n if he by chance leaves the show v have to accept this bitter truth...:(
JeeMaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titliluvsvirman

guys there is no official annoucemnt  yet...so cnt say much...bt kushal has always been clear wid wat he wants in hs lyf...from the day 1 he had specified dat he wanted to do films...honestly speakin there is nothn wrong in dat...evry person has the ryt to aim high...n his evry ivs he has said dat hs 6 months contract wid cinevistaas is still continuin as soon as dat finishes he vl decyd sumthin...as nothin is yet confirmd dats y he n da prodction house r keepin silence...bein  a die hard fan of kushal it will b heart breakin if kushal leaves the show mid way bt atleast i wud want him to achieve wateva he wnts to in hs lyf...being a nishal n virman fan i dnt want nebdy to replace virat rather i wud lyk them to add a new charactr opposite nia...kushal has always said dat dis show hs gvn him name n fame n he will alwys b thankful to d channel,costars n ofcours sid sir...having said dat its too early to say nethn...da articl is true or nt dat toh only tym will tell...n if he by chance leaves the show v have to accept this bitter truth...:(

Ya,i know😭😭But it is not confirmed and even sid sir said that he is not leaving,so...i think we must believe sid sir for the moment as he is very close to kushal..😊😊
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
These Media ppl r so stupid! They hav nothing better to do than make him sound bad! Its all just rumors!! Kushal is nt leaving its on fb
he is a committed actor as r the rest three (Karan, Krystle and Nia)
halfbloodprince thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: titliluvsvirman

well said...but what is the use of staying or leaving the show which will end after 4 months may be even before.now even a strong virman track cant save the show.may be it can bring good trps but not enough to save the show... .it would be better both nishal quit the show before the impact of virman gets totally ruined...atleast we spared from this torture...
Edited by luvnishal888 - 11 years ago