India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TODAY'S **SBB & SBS*** WERE BEST

piksg Goldie
piksg
piksg

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged

TODAY'S SBB & SBS  WERE THE BEST...I MEAN TODAY I FELT WAS KSG SPECIAL <3 4 ARTICLES RELATED TO KSG ND PEOPLE RELATED LIKE SURBHI ND JENNY ...

FIRST CAME THE SBS SEGMENT:-

THEY SHOWED KARAN SURBHI SHALINI SEGMENT  a sweet angle visited qh sets((the girl was asad's ammi's real daughter))...the segment was osum ...the way d girl said ***joya**** nd called karan as ***bhaijaan ** was very cute...nd more over that the way KARAN IMITATED HER FEVICOL STEP ...AWWW <3 DAMM CUTE :)))

SECOND WAS AGAIN SBS SEGMENT:-

THEY SHOWED THAT NOW ZOYA WILL NOT LEAVE ASAD just a small clip :))

THIRD WAS SBB SEGMENT:-

THEY SHOWED ASYA'S DREAM SEQUENCE WHERE ZOYA HUGS ASAD... A VERY CUTE INTERVIEW OF KARAN ND SURBHI...I LOVED THE WAY KARAN SAID ***HAN HAN AGAR ZOYA JEANS PEHAN KE MERE SAPNE MEIN ROMANCE KARNE AAYEGE MEIN USSE KAHUN GA PEHLE KAPDE CHANGE KARKE AAYOO FIR ROMANCE KAREIN GE ****...the way he said was tooo cute,...

FINALYY CAME THE LAST SEGMENT ON SBS:- 

YES IT WAS LAST BUT D BEST FOR ME ...CUZ MORE THAN **ASAD* I LOVE KARAN ..SO THIS WAS BEST ...SOO THAT SEGMENT BASICALLY SHOWED THE WHOLE LOVE STORY OF KARAN AND JENNY ...THAT HOW THEIR LOVE STARTED ND ENDED INTO THEIR MARRIAGE...small small old interviews of KSG ND JSG were shown which was just supep...then they talked about their love nd 1 year of being together nd wished then luck ... <3

basically one more segment was their  where they showed old pic of jenny nd refered her as ksg's wife ...but this didnt include karan sooo BASICALLY JUST 4 WERE SHOWN ND LOVED IT 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalkajenvirman-ParamHolic-cool_sri-Shormi-

-ParamHolic- IF-Dazzler
-ParamHolic-
-ParamHolic-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged

**HAN HAN AGAR ZOYA JEANS PEHAN KE MERE SAPNE MEIN ROMANCE KARNE AAYEGE MEIN USSE KAHUN GA PEHLE KAPDE CHANGE KARKE AAYOO FIR ROMANCE KAREIN GE ****.
Lol...TFs!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piksg

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top