Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

SI not In JDJ Confirmed [All Discussion Here] (Page 21)

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
means next year

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhnasoumya

Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
last night sabras interview said that Sanny will join next year :) Happy for her !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMsadhnasoumya

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

after hearing sanz reply on radio i so agree with her sure i think she should do jdj if she can give 100%.
she wants to concentrate on CC .  aww no wonder  all PH likes to work with her Embarrassed

hope to see her in jdj  as she loves dancing and we love to see her dancing too. 

This is what i love in SI.She is so dedicate n loyal to the show she does.The channel n PH is lucky to have her in the show.

SI Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8reema2406AdorableDevilsadhnasoumya

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

Originally posted by rehann

aww... one that i thought cannot make it cause of her 6 days airing show... too hectic shooting schedule end up on for JDJ???ShockedShockedShocked n not my sanaya??Cry frankly i'm too frustrated!!!

but then i listened to sanaya new interview with raj sir... what i can say is... ufff... Sanaya Irani~ she really know how to make peoples cool... her reasons always work as 'water' for me or maybe for everyone... every words sound reasonable for me...Star

'she said if she gonna take up Jhalak... it gonna be once a life time!!Embarrassed (sanaya love to give fullest in whatever she do... i guess every of her fans know that) n she just take up CC, so its impossible for her to manage doing 2 shows in one time... while CC just in starting point... but she also said if jhalak come on her way again next year n that time CC had already doing great then maybe her answer gonna be YES...Embarrassed'

i can breath properly now... Sanaya in Jhalak?? for that i can wait for another one year...LOL days fly like bullet train now so what to worry??Approve

rehann you have said it so well.  @bold so true hehe i felt so relieved after hearing her int.
@red no wonder  she looks so good and we love her in so many character too Embarrassed

yes one year gonna fly like bullet train and  by that time CC would have settled donw na Embarrassed

yeah we sanaya fans always end up agree with each other... don't we?? LOL the big reason for that is because we love sanaya... Embarrassed
Sanaya try to catch up on her chracter now... CC on such important stage now...  they try all they can to catch viewers attentions... so no wonder sanaya take up this decision~Embarrassed n no wonder also every big peoples in industry end up said that 'Sanaya is one of finest n inteligent actress we got now...' cause she really deserve that complimentApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMsadhnasoumya

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
smart move Sanz!!!!!
Day DreamingHeart
u will rockkk next yr and emerge as WINNER...BlushingPartyDancing

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Yes, she's doing it next yr. Sanny is amazing to focus on her work completely! What a dedicated individual! Heart

And this is why she's my doll Embarrassed

VIMAL.SM

AdorableDevil IF-Stunnerz
AdorableDevil
AdorableDevil

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I wish all the hard work she is doing for ChhanChhan pay off

VIMAL.SM

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Well, she said she will do it when she is not committed to other shows. So why is this thread still sticked? Ppl will still think she is part of JDJ. Or you should edit the title.Embarrassed

Edited by Baki - 17 April 2013 at 12:33pm

Go to top