SI not In JDJ Confirmed [All Discussion Here] - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
@Vimal:
I too agree and stated that before...And unlike her previous show she is not required in every frame...
I feel she should cash on the popularity now only...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by hyd285

@Vimal:
I too agree and stated that before...And unlike her previous show she is not required in every frame...
I feel she should cash on the popularity now only...πŸ˜‰

maybe she is participating...
lets see what happens
coz there were 10 artivles saying she is in JDJ and only 3 articles saying no..
soo might it be a stunt by channel to remain it as a secret😳
@hrideyy:
But seriously if it happens to be a stunt..Then i am surely not happy with this kind of stunt by the channel...

As u said hoping for a positive news soon...
@ hridy
I really hope she is a part of jhalak
never lose hope

Sanaya has confirmed that she is not participating in JDJ this year on Sabras radio interview. Since it is an audio interview there should be no doubt about that.Edited by capricorn2006 - 11 years ago
I badly wanted to see SI dancing In JDJ .But now she confirmed she is not participating πŸ₯Ί
Do I know my girl or what?!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ I also agree that she should give enough time to JDJ if she does do it!! I would want her to able to rehearse her dance and perfect it!! You only get one chance with JDJ!! I would want her to win!! And in JDJ, they are required to try different techniques to impress the judges!! She would have to learn gymnastics and some stunts as well!! I don't think Sanaya has ever done any of that before!! πŸ˜• And that takes time!! πŸ˜Š 

Shreya
Confirmed by Sanaya herself πŸ˜• She's not taking part because she needs to give her 100% to Chhanchhan.

I hope she does take part next year.

She is so clear cut about her reasons ... completely straightforward and to the point. A very intelligent actress ... a very intelligent person.
after hearing sanz reply on radio i so agree with her sure i think she should do jdj if she can give 100%.
she wants to concentrate on CC .  aww no wonder  all PH likes to work with her 😳

hope to see her in jdj  as she loves dancing and we love to see her dancing too.