India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK does not appeal anymore! (Page 4)

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Zarin, its useless trying to explain your 'point of view' /opinion or expound on the difference between 'mindless bashing' and careful 'analysis' on this forum.

yes you are right, only one character is exempt from any criticism , however deserving he may be. On the other hand, you can go all guns blazing on criticizing other characters, however undeserving they(read she) may be;)..  save your breath hun, cause even when some groups claim that 90% of this forum is pro-certain people and they don't have time for others, yet they have to come and bully the rest of the 10% cause they do not like what's being said. 'fair' game;)

Edited by ninand - 08 April 2013 at 7:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatkaamchorniPanthera

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL Goldie
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

Originally posted by shumna

unfortunately for me RK stupid lines are not adorable now...like twinkle twinkle star how many r's in it for bittuji was utterly ridiculous...i watch the show now for sultan...sorry if i have offended rk..fans...rk is shown as a psycho in my opinion and i would advise anyone to stay away from a character like that in real life...same goes for reel like for me too...he is shown as an indecisive, vindictive psycho who does not respect other people!

what ever u think of RK...he is the gawd n we are not supposed to talk against him...dont u know the forum rulesROFL
oh really i thought it was the other way round. i suppose we need to bash RK now and then to stay alive in the forum.
kaamchorni Goldie
kaamchorni
kaamchorni

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

Zarin, its useless trying to explain your 'point of view' /opinion or expound on the difference between 'mindless bashing' and careful 'analysis' on this forum.

yes you are right, only one character is exempt from any criticism , however deserving he may be. On the other hand, you can go all guns blazing on criticizing other characters, however undeserving they(read she) may be;)..  save your breath hun, cause even when some groups claim that 90% of this forum is pro-certain people and they don't have time for others, yet they have to come and bully the rest of the 10% cause they do not like what's being said. 'fair' game;)

I remember being a part of this forum from its inception and going blue in the face (fingertips?) while attempting to discuss his character. Alas, it was no use then and it is no use now. I've held back for a long time but it gets irritating watching people get shouted down with uncalled for insults. But I'm going to take your advice, N. Thankfully, the 10% seem quite capable of handling the rest.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishsweetsluvbbatankita66ninand

gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
The TM just shared their POV - there was no need to jump on him/her. Had you felt that there was something wrong with the post, just report it and leave.

And cut out the sarcasm people! You wouldn't want to be attacked like such so stop attacking others thinking its okay.

While you are entitled towards your own opinions, kindly read this note on name calling: Clarifications on Name Calling + Pinpointing

Since this topic is going no where ..

Topic Closed.

MB Devt Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForest

Go to top