Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK does not appeal anymore! (Page 4)

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Joined: 13 April 2006
Posts: 5031

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Zarin, its useless trying to explain your 'point of view' /opinion or expound on the difference between 'mindless bashing' and careful 'analysis' on this forum.

yes you are right, only one character is exempt from any criticism , however deserving he may be. On the other hand, you can go all guns blazing on criticizing other characters, however undeserving they(read she) may be;)..  save your breath hun, cause even when some groups claim that 90% of this forum is pro-certain people and they don't have time for others, yet they have to come and bully the rest of the 10% cause they do not like what's being said. 'fair' game;)


Edited by ninand - 08 April 2013 at 7:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatkaamchorniPanthera

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL Goldie
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Joined: 28 June 2011
Posts: 2289

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

Originally posted by shumna

unfortunately for me RK stupid lines are not adorable now...like twinkle twinkle star how many r's in it for bittuji was utterly ridiculous...i watch the show now for sultan...sorry if i have offended rk..fans...rk is shown as a psycho in my opinion and i would advise anyone to stay away from a character like that in real life...same goes for reel like for me too...he is shown as an indecisive, vindictive psycho who does not respect other people!

what ever u think of RK...he is the gawd n we are not supposed to talk against him...dont u know the forum rulesROFL
oh really i thought it was the other way round. i suppose we need to bash RK now and then to stay alive in the forum.
kaamchorni Goldie
kaamchorni
kaamchorni

Joined: 08 August 2011
Posts: 1373

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

Zarin, its useless trying to explain your 'point of view' /opinion or expound on the difference between 'mindless bashing' and careful 'analysis' on this forum.

yes you are right, only one character is exempt from any criticism , however deserving he may be. On the other hand, you can go all guns blazing on criticizing other characters, however undeserving they(read she) may be;)..  save your breath hun, cause even when some groups claim that 90% of this forum is pro-certain people and they don't have time for others, yet they have to come and bully the rest of the 10% cause they do not like what's being said. 'fair' game;)


I remember being a part of this forum from its inception and going blue in the face (fingertips?) while attempting to discuss his character. Alas, it was no use then and it is no use now. I've held back for a long time but it gets irritating watching people get shouted down with uncalled for insults. But I'm going to take your advice, N. Thankfully, the 10% seem quite capable of handling the rest.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishsweetsluvbbatankita66ninand

gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 24724

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
The TM just shared their POV - there was no need to jump on him/her. Had you felt that there was something wrong with the post, just report it and leave.

And cut out the sarcasm people! You wouldn't want to be attacked like such so stop attacking others thinking its okay.

While you are entitled towards your own opinions, kindly read this note on name calling: Clarifications on Name Calling + Pinpointing

Since this topic is going no where ..

Topic Closed.

MB Devt Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForest

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
we can't tolerate Gutter Queen anymore

Author: ritz81   Replies: 6   Views: 811

ritz81 6 811 06 March 2013 at 4:28am by vid6
OS I don't care anymore (MB&RK)

Author: sonali_22   Replies: 8   Views: 1955

sonali_22 8 1955 26 February 2013 at 7:41pm by -Rimsha-sizzles
CVs - assure us nothing is fake anymore!

Author: Vipisa   Replies: 2   Views: 577

Vipisa 2 577 20 February 2013 at 12:49pm by mecrazy
just 30 mins more.cant wait anymore

2

Author: prodipto18   Replies: 13   Views: 1411

prodipto18 13 1411 10 February 2013 at 5:41am by lavanya92
I am tired of Bashing, Can't do it anymore

2

Author: Arnav90   Replies: 15   Views: 1166

Arnav90 15 1166 15 January 2013 at 2:23am by Aahaana

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index