India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK does not appeal anymore! (Page 3)

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL Goldie
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
again attention seeking post. Wah kya idea hai RK ko bash karo aur post ko hit banao.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neferet-anjaliipkknd

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

sultan went away..so u too go away na..y r u here then?
 Clap Clap Clap
honestly ,go away..and you are REPORTED!
-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by POOOLLL

again attention seeking post. Wah kya idea hai RK ko bash karo aur post ko hit banao.
LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

POOOOLLLLLLLLLLanjaliipkknd

kaamchorni Goldie
kaamchorni
kaamchorni

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by POOOLLL

Also known as 'tell the truth and watch people ignore it at all costs'.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatPantheraanjaliipkkndninand

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaamchorni

It's really a shame that when someone makes a comment expressing their views and those views just happen to go against what others feel, they are attacked and ridiculed in such a way.

A valid point has been raised about how the characterisation of RK would translate in real life. Whether or not we choose to enjoy or like RK himself is a completely different matter but the fact is that a number of his character traits and actions are - especially in real life - textbook signs of an emotionally abusive partner/person.

It is not a case of 'This is his junoon, dekhna hai toh dekho'; when abusive, unhealthy characteristics and relationships are romanticised, as they often are for the sake of entertainment, it must be addressed. And there are no two ways about it; such crippling jealousy and possessiveness, invading people's privacy, stripping them of their dignity and self worth (tip of the iceberg, of course) is not healthy. Not in the reel world and certainly not in the real world. It is abusive. It does not make a difference that it is being presented as a story of crazy, passionate love.

Of course, what I've said will now be ripped apart and attempts will be made to ridicule it but rest assured, that does not strip it of its credibility. And as for the notion that RK is being singled out for criticism, isn't it funny (and by 'funny', I mean damned hypocritical) that this is only cried out in poor RK's case? Every other character is fair game to be analysed and criticised (and rightly so) but RK? Tauba tauba, never.

Thanks to the topic maker for bringing this point to light.
@red-put ur thots in such a way that they dont offend nyone,calling our fave character pschyo is really RIDICULOUS,will not at all be tolerated..!Dead
even we can make a lotta posts "HATING" sultan,but we cant since we dont watch his scenes!LOL LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

berry12345POOOOLLLLLLLLLLanjaliipkkndSimple-Girl

kaamchorni Goldie
kaamchorni
kaamchorni

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I hardly think I worded my thoughts so that they did not offend anyone. Clearly, they did. And please read a little more attentively in the future; I neither called RK a 'psycho', nor did I mention a word about Sultan. In fact, I don't ever recall claiming to be a Sultan fan at any point.

But do continue with your attempts at critiquing. It is part and parcel of expressing an unpopular opinion, after all. Have fun.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatPantheraninand

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumna

unfortunately for me RK stupid lines are not adorable now...like twinkle twinkle star how many r's in it for bittuji was utterly ridiculous...i watch the show now for sultan...sorry if i have offended rk..fans...rk is shown as a psycho in my opinion and i would advise anyone to stay away from a character like that in real life...same goes for reel like for me too...he is shown as an indecisive, vindictive psycho who does not respect other people!

what ever u think of RK...he is the gawd n we are not supposed to talk against him...dont u know the forum rulesROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaamchorniPantheraninand

berrysweet Goldie
berrysweet
berrysweet

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
  Because he is a kamina , a pshyco, a meanie, a mixed up lover, a completely crazed husband and an egoistic human---- I find him the most interesting characterisation on TV.
  Infact, I have never been more glued to any other show..  He is absolutely fascinating. 

Go to top