Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK does not appeal anymore! (Page 2)

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
who deepak
Pujark3 Senior Member
Pujark3
Pujark3

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
yhe dear ur fav sultan ka new show jaldi aajayega... wo bhi superflop hoga like preveus one cchhal... bdw if u dnt like rk get a life... plz dnt watch mb bcoz nw rk ke entry ke baad bohot log hai jo show dekhana chahate hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neferet-.FairyDust.

apvsluvyou Goldie
apvsluvyou
apvsluvyou

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
WE LOVE THE RIGHT KAMINAROFLNOW TIS PYSCHOHeart

anjaliipkknd.FairyDust.

tamzin43 Goldie
tamzin43
tamzin43

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
aahhh rk hamari beloved kameena  now according to post maker now is a  psycho ????? really did i miss something  ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliipkknd

rkmad Goldie
rkmad
rkmad

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
i agree fifty percent to you cvs spoil rk character and showing him a psycho patient what ever he is doing look like ill person. but i love to see this show for only RK aka Vivian d Sena and his dialogues love him so much. sultan is good but as gangster can't say that can watch a gangster with my madhu.
and the result is that cvs should give us some reason from rk side why he humiliate madhu and what is his real plan.
revenge story is not working and many fans stop watching this show only because of this stupid track.
kaamchorni Goldie
kaamchorni
kaamchorni

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
It's really a shame that when someone makes a comment expressing their views and those views just happen to go against what others feel, they are attacked and ridiculed in such a way.

A valid point has been raised about how the characterisation of RK would translate in real life. Whether or not we choose to enjoy or like RK himself is a completely different matter but the fact is that a number of his character traits and actions are - especially in real life - textbook signs of an emotionally abusive partner/person.

It is not a case of 'This is his junoon, dekhna hai toh dekho'; when abusive, unhealthy characteristics and relationships are romanticised, as they often are for the sake of entertainment, it must be addressed. And there are no two ways about it; such crippling jealousy and possessiveness, invading people's privacy, stripping them of their dignity and self worth (tip of the iceberg, of course) is not healthy. Not in the reel world and certainly not in the real world. It is abusive. It does not make a difference that it is being presented as a story of crazy, passionate love.

Of course, what I've said will now be ripped apart and attempts will be made to ridicule it but rest assured, that does not strip it of its credibility. And as for the notion that RK is being singled out for criticism, isn't it funny (and by 'funny', I mean damned hypocritical) that this is only cried out in poor RK's case? Every other character is fair game to be analysed and criticised (and rightly so) but RK? Tauba tauba, never.

Thanks to the topic maker for bringing this point to light.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

illusion12luvbbatankita66Pantheraninand_Darling_.Angel

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
very true
i am fed up of his monotonous bottle breaking,drinking,yelling,crappy dialouge scenes...Sleepy
Sultan and Madhu are damn refreshing...want to see SulBala track Smile

luvbbatankita66

Go to top