Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

DOTW 8-14 April Sachai Chup Nahi Sakti (Page 2)

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Q1. How will maasa & other family members react after they get to know about Emily's reality?

Immediately on knowing that Emily is a Christian, they will blast Sandy & off course even Baabho and co. But knowing Maasa's soft corner for Suraj & Sandya, we can predict things will change in due course.

Q2. What will be the effect on Maasa & Sandy's relation after the truth unfolds?

Initially Maasa will be furious of on Sandy but she has granted 2 wishes to sandy and 1 is to get her facial done by Emily and other will be used for Mohit & Emily's rishta by Sandy.

Q3. Will Sandy loose the first bet?

No. She will not lose her first bet.

Q4 What is the reality behind that mad wom
an?

i have a strong feeling that the lady is some how connected to Maasa (may be her daughter) who went against her family to marry a person outsedi her caste. So she would have been banned from the society and Emily could be her daughter who had been adopted by a christian family.

Jaya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011vish.narenhunnybunchAmor.

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

nice discussion kushi...

Q4 What is the reality behind that mad woman?.she lost her child,thats y she was (feeding to someone, her thinking) throwing food in well.....
 I strongly feel that Emily is the child whom the lady thinks as her lost child.
jaya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011vish.naren-beena-

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

Originally posted by udnis

nice discussion kushi...

Q4 What is the reality behind that mad woman?.she lost her child,thats y she was (feeding to someone, her thinking) throwing food in well.....
 I strongly feel that Emily is the child whom the lady thinks as her lost child.
jaya

Emily is not her child. Her son was killed by the villagers for marrying a girl from other caste & thrown into the well. that is why she is feeding the well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011vish.narenhunnybunchAmor.

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Kaise ho sab..?Everything kushal mangal..?Big smileROFL

Q1. How will maasa & other family members react after they get to know about Emily's reality?

Q2. What will be the effect on Maasa & Sandy's relation after the truth unfolds?

Q3. Will Sandy loose the first bet?

Q4 What is the reality behind that mad woman?

Everything was going fine and You Khushi DiWink, came up with this serious postTongue with a ROFLing ismilieeesss...!!TongueLOL 

1, of course they all would be shockedConfused, might even curseOuchShocked Emily for being preg without marrying etc,.. and I hope they HIT mohit if they get to know the real culprit..!! Angry else I u may expect my/forumwaasi's HATHODAs soon..!!Evil Smile

2, and yeah this would be shown shattered...!! (serial na, drama is first n first..) and M-sibblings would enjoyAngry a bit and Bhabho would also be the sameSleepy, and Bhabha'sa n SurYa + Emily would be sad..!!Confused and lets see if any of the Village people feel for this or not..!!Confused

3, Oh Never!! this Matka's are made n covered and bullet proof..!! Wink Sandhya selected them from the shop...!!TongueLOLSilly and Guarantee n Warranty by our CVs..!!ROFLNuke

4, I think she is some kind of Victim like Emily, may be she lost her Child, or she was barred from society since she loved someone who was not accepted etc..! and surely her story would be related to Emily to make Maasa to accept MoMli...!!Star

and one Qns from My side?

Is Mohit loving Emily? I mean at least 1 % ?? why is he not even keeping himself silent, though not reject but give a silent support for Emily? Sleepy

I hope CVs end this drama well..!!Embarrassed

b2011hunnybunchAmor.

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Here goes my predictions

1) Before this comes out, I feel Maasa will develop a soft corner for Emily. Why telling because promo of Sangeet is on, Emily is still there and everyone seems to be happy, that means yesterday goof up by Emily is somehow managed. Most probably managed with the snake issue, I guess that snake will be Emily's saviour why she went to the kuwar nivas. She might tell she saw a snake entering something like that and maybe she will play a part in saving Mohit from the snake. However there will be shock for sure when Momli issue comes out. We can expect a lot of drama but I am not expecting an outright rejection by Maasa

2) This relationship will suffer. This is where I am expecting Sooraj to take a stand. Need to see whether he will open his mouth to support his wife in public.

3) No way. If Sandhya loses traditional way wins DABH will never show that. They are trying to break many traditional notions. Matka's are symbolism of regressive thoughts Vs  progressive thoughts. If they break progressive thoughts fails.

4) Something to do with Khap panchayat. Someone killed her son for marrying outside the caste. Now she might demand the same for Mohit. Seems like she is poor and Maasa's influential family. Somehow she will be involved in solving Momli issue as Sandhya might manage get her justice also.

b2011vish.narenhunnybunch

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
@vishnu

i never get time to interact with u ppl thats y taken such ajab gajab entry LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011vish.naren

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amor.

@vishnu

Big smile its okay!! there is more cheer if u open threads like this..!!SmileSmile

ajab gajab entry is better than daily boring ones!!WinkLOL

@all: waise, none took care to reply my Qn...Shocked!!Sleepy
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vish.naren

Originally posted by Amor.

@vishnu

Big smile its okay!! there is more cheer if u open threads like this..!!SmileSmile

ajab gajab entry is better than daily boring ones!!WinkLOL

@all: waise, none took care to reply my Qn...Shocked!!Sleepy

i hv tried many times but time dnt permit me that Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

Go to top