Wassup TV

ShaMya~Shaheer Sheikh n Soumya Seth interview REQ~

neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
~A Humble Request to The Creatives of  Wassup tv ~

Being a crazy and an ardent ShaMya fan,I on behalf of all ShaMyan's request you to please give us a long interview of Shaheer Sheikh and Soumya Seth.After their very popular show navya we hardly had any interviews of them together.Its been ten months for now w all ShaMyan's are dying to see them together.

ShaMya are known for their amazing chemistry on their First Show Navya.Navya is an unforgettable Journey to all navyan's.They are know for their amazing friendship and a beautiful bond they share.Their chemistry is innocently charming and we so miss their screen presence together!They were and are
"JUST PERFECT TOGETHER"

Please consider our humble request and do give us an amazing ShaMyalicious interview.

Thank You
**ShaMyan's**

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

immaria91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ShaMya
Shaheer Sheikh Somya Seth
MAGICAL COUPLE frm the history of indian television whch had won the hearts of million of fan within a single show NAVYA both onscreen and offscreen becoz of their character down to earth missing them very badly
becoz their sweet character fans create history by SAVE NAVYA CAMPAGIN in all over the world

nw v miss ths magic a lott so requesting humble 4 the interview
-Anya.Anum- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Shaheer Sheikh and Soumya Seth.. My ⭐️Shamya⭐️...two most beautiful personalities in my life..  one of the most Adorable couple in Telly-wood history...we miss them alot😭......its a humble request to u guys to plz bring them back once again together...plz arrange something...for their interview...we all Navyians and  Shamyans will be very thankful to u Guys...

Edited by Anya98 - 11 years ago
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wassup Tv,

After 29 June we didint get any Interview of Shaheer Sheikh & Somya Seth Together.. So we Request to you For an Interview of our ShaMya..We Fans really missing them badly Onscreen.Their magical Chemistry , their Rocking performance , their Offscreen masti We miss Every bit of it. They are Just perfect with EachOther.. noOne can beat their Chemistry Just Magicle..We miss everyThing about our ShaheerSomya & Navya. They are not just celebrity for us they are Just like Our family. Its been allmost 10  months but still we haven't seen them together on Tv , So Please Its a Humble Request from all Navya ShaheerSomya fans please give us ShaheerSomya Interview(Together)

Thank You.
Gracie.

Edited by gracie.Shamya - 11 years ago
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
dear creatives of wassup tv!
shamya that is shaheer and soumya have been entertaining us in our favourite star plus show "NAVYA" where we luved them as anya. The show came to an abrupt end last june and after that we have hardly got any interview from any channels with shaheer and soumya together. Therefore we have come forward with a request that if its possible please can u give us a long and memorable interview on them. Its not a request from just me but many a fans like me of shamya who would like to see them sharing the screen for at least an interview.
thank you!
siona
nikhitakumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😛Shamya Means AKA Shaheer sheikh n Soumya Seth ...The World Most Popular Magical Couple of Indian History ...We  All Fans really missing them badly Onscreen.😭...After 29 June we didn't get any Interview of Shaheer Sheikh & Somya Seth Together...😭

😊.its humble request to u guys to plz give us  interview of shaheer sheikh n soumya seth ...we all Navyians and  Shamyans will be very thankful to u Guys.. plsss ...😊

😛Biggest fan of shamya ..shaheer n somya ...😛
pujaaghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Humble req. of creative of  wassap .. being a shamya fan i req. to u plss give us atleast one interview ..after navya we didn't get any joint interview of shaheer somya .. so plss...keep our req.  
chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Itz been months since Navya ended ...but still Navya fans have the same crazeness love for Navya Anya nd Shaheer Somya ...plzz we wanna see ShaheerSomya together ... help us by giving an intrw of ShhaeerSomya TOGETHER ... request plzzz plzzz plzzz
Thank You.
JB
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they all r right we want wassap interview of soumya plz
LUV_SHAMYA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Plsss give us a joint interview of shaheer & somya. We r missing them a lot. Its a humble request.