India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

She is Indira Rishi Kumar !! (Page 4)

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
it could have been better she called herself as indira sharma.. since her marriage is having no validity.. foolish rishi married to zara .. so she should go back to her maiden name and get rid of RK!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats22

it could have been better she called herself as indira sharma.. since her marriage is having no validity.. foolish rishi married to zara .. so she should go back to her maiden name and get rid of RK!!
Reported.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-Shwetha-LamheChurakeHeema22

Ratidiisbest Senior Member
Ratidiisbest
Ratidiisbest

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aware92

i don intend to hurt anyone but whats wrong in keeping ur maiden name?? i don understand y its always women who have to change their surname or initials...men don put their women's name after their name right???
even in forms its always father/husband's name only...in very few form they ask for mothers name n in fewer for spouse still wife word is not present anywhere...
hmmm, I totally agree with u. Even b4 the leap, rishi told indira that he would change his name for the sake of her!!!LOL

aware92

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

If this the only topic of discussion then the episode was not bad. ( I have not seen yet.)
  I am married and I took my husbands name without any ones pressure. My husbands  or his family never questioned it. I never thought I was doing it for any other reason than wanting to  share every thing with him and I did it for our children ( in future ) . Children are very fragile when they are younge and they get confused when they see two different names and their own name is connected to their father.
 To show unity in the family it's better to change name. Changing name did not take  away my identity or self respect or did not increase any more  respect to my husband.  This is universal and was  started for legal purposes .Also as Dia said. It helps with bills. Taxes. Properties settlement and makes life easier.
   I also know lots of people who do not change their name it's ok too. They just have to deal with headaches with  other  different things.
  I personally love to hear  Indira Rushi Kumar and Indu RISHI Kumar . Sounds like one family and does Indira really want to be connected to Inder Sharma ? Or Sharmas in any way ! May be this chage will bring happiness in her life ! 

I love how you put it. I am a very independent , educated and successful young woman and by God's grace I have excelled in whatever field I stepped into until now. But if and when I find a man I love enough to marry him, Ill surely take his name . 

1 . Because I am a very possessive person, I'd like the world to know that he is mine , baaki ladies hands off Cool

2. LIke you said, for unity in the family , for the sake of children.

3. Taking on my husbands name will NOT strip me of any of MY accomplishments. In fact it'll reinforce it. That I have found success in my personal life too - I found someone I love and respect enough to connect my name to his !

So I LOVE the fact that Indira is using her husbands name. She is someone who understands the importance of a husband and a father in the family unit ... unlike some feminist psycho who'd always try and one-up the man for NO reason and try to put him down by insisting she keeep her maiden name. Pati ka kuch nahin jayega, tumhe hi ladke raste mein chedenge LOL. At least if you use your husbands name, you'll be known as a married woman and lechers will give you your space !

Edited by TanHa911 - 09 April 2013 at 6:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jewel47light_28RanjinikishanHeema22samiksha050992Divineluster

--Shamoo-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Shamoo--
--Shamoo--

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
me too happy for that
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

Originally posted by Heema22

If this the only topic of discussion then the episode was not bad. ( I have not seen yet.)
  I am married and I took my husbands name without any ones pressure. My husbands  or his family never questioned it. I never thought I was doing it for any other reason than wanting to  share every thing with him and I did it for our children ( in future ) . Children are very fragile when they are younge and they get confused when they see two different names and their own name is connected to their father.
 To show unity in the family it's better to change name. Changing name did not take  away my identity or self respect or did not increase any more  respect to my husband.  This is universal and was  started for legal purposes .Also as Dia said. It helps with bills. Taxes. Properties settlement and makes life easier.
   I also know lots of people who do not change their name it's ok too. They just have to deal with headaches with  other  different things.
  I personally love to hear  Indira Rushi Kumar and Indu RISHI Kumar . Sounds like one family and does Indira really want to be connected to Inder Sharma ? Or Sharmas in any way ! May be this chage will bring happiness in her life ! 

I love how you put it. I am a very independent , educated and successful young woman and by God's grace I have excelled in whatever field I stepped into until now. But if and when I find a man I love enough to marry him, Ill surely take his name .   Taking your husbands name doesn't interfere  with your professional life or achievements . I am glad to hear you are successful .

1 . Because I am a very possessive person, I'd like the world to know that he is mine , baaki ladies hands off Cool  I am with you. I am exactly the same 

2. LIke you said, for unity in the family , for the sake of children. This is very important issue for children . Many modern gals do not think about this in advance .

3. Taking on my husbands name will NOT strip me of any of MY accomplishments. In fact it'll reinforce it. That I have found success in my personal life too - I found someone I love and respect enough to connect my name to his !  great 

So I LOVE the fact that Indira is using her husbands name. She is someone who understands the importance of a husband and a father in the family unit ... unlike some feminist psycho who'd always try and one-up the man for NO reason and try to put him down by insisting she keeep her maiden name. Pati ka kuch nahin jayega, tumhe hi ladke raste mein chedenge LOL. At least if you use your husbands name, you'll be known as a married woman and lechers will give you your space !

Rafi. You are new on HD  forum. I like  to read your posts . They are positive and logical . Welcome and keep it up..

LamheChurake

Go to top