Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

She is Indira Rishi Kumar !! (Page 3)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
ROFL Entertaining topic for monday morning Malay LOL
Waise as far as I recall, no one forced Indira to call herself Indira Rishi Kumar.  She chose to call herself that because she seems to like it.  Agar mere se pucha jaye, toh I wish that she would call herself Indira Husna Noor Saheb Chaudhary ROFLROFL Then no one will give a damn about women's rights because it will be so romantic Embarrassed ROFL

As far as I know, women changing their surname to their husband's is not just a Indian thing.  It happens worldwide.  And I don't think it has anything to do with giving respect.  I think the tradition probably stems from legal/property/taxation issues- if anyone has anymore insight into this, please share! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aware92light_28-Shwetha-...fari...Heema22Divineluster

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

ROFLEntertaining topic for monday morning Malay LOL
</div>
Waise as far as I recall, no one forced Indira to call herself Indira Rishi Kumar. She chose to call herself that because she seems to like it. Agar mere se pucha jaye, toh I wish that she would call herself Indira Husna NoorSahebChaudhary ROFLROFLThen no one will give a damn about women's rights because it will be so romantic EmbarrassedROFL
<div>
As far as I know, women changing their surname to their husband's is not just a Indian thing. It happens worldwide. And I don't think it has anything to do with giving respect. I think the tradition probably stems from legal/property/taxation issues- if anyone has anymore insight into this, please share!
Indira seems to be fond of the fake name because it's not like calling herself Indira Rishi Kumar would help her in any legal issues because that's not his legal name at all ROFL
Noor in her name ROFL then why not Babli's. She should have her name attached too. I wonder what happened to to all the motherly love she had for Babli. Confused

on a.more serious note, I don't really understand what you meant by the last paragraph. Is it just for legal issues? Then why woman?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28...fari...

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

Originally posted by aware92

i don intend to hurt anyone but whats wrong in keeping ur maiden name?? i don understand y its always women who have to change their surname or initials...men don put their women's name after their name right???
even in forms its always father/husband's name only...in very few form they ask for mothers name n in fewer for spouse still wife word is not present anywhere...

It is  our culture's way of showing respect to our husbands. I dont know how it , in ANY way diminishes a woman's sense of self-respect. Being somebody's wife and taking on his name does not mean you have lost your individuality ... It just means you love and respect your husband ! 

And I'd rather have Indira take on Rishi's name ANYDAY over that loser Inder Sharma father of hers. Personally I am LOVING this name change.

Well said rafiThumbs Up I second this.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28LamheChurake

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by Walden

ROFLEntertaining topic for monday morning Malay LOL
</div>
Waise as far as I recall, no one forced Indira to call herself Indira Rishi Kumar. She chose to call herself that because she seems to like it. Agar mere se pucha jaye, toh I wish that she would call herself Indira Husna NoorSahebChaudhary ROFLROFLThen no one will give a damn about women's rights because it will be so romantic EmbarrassedROFL
<div>
As far as I know, women changing their surname to their husband's is not just a Indian thing. It happens worldwide. And I don't think it has anything to do with giving respect. I think the tradition probably stems from legal/property/taxation issues- if anyone has anymore insight into this, please share!
Indira seems to be fond of the fake name because it's not like calling herself Indira Rishi Kumar would help her in any legal issues because that's not his legal name at all ROFL
Noor in her name ROFL then why not Babli's. She should have her name attached too. I wonder what happened to to all the motherly love she had for Babli. Confused

on a.more serious note, I don't really understand what you meant by the last paragraph. Is it just for legal issues? Then why woman?

Indira Husna Noor Saheb Chaudhary ROFL Noor isliye because she should give respect to the woman in the relationship too na...sirf man ko respect kyun LOL

What happened to all the motherly love she had for Babli you ask!  Gosh, har waqt Indira ke white white daman pe kichad kyun uthana chahti ho tum...very bad...don't you see how hard the writers work to make her pure pure white...bicharo ki mehnat par paani mat phenkoROFL  You see now she has to do double zimmedari with Indu because no one besides mother indira is competent to do anything in this duniya (actually except Sunaina and Munna who raised a very nice kid) ROFL 

The legal issues- like I said I don't know for sure so if someone knows the history behind this, please share...but back in the day, women could not own/inherit property right so maybe it made more sense to change the surname to the husband's.  But now women probably just do it because thats the way its been done for so long. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aware92light_28-Shwetha-_saumya_...fari...

sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Indira Rishi Kumar sounds apt...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-Shwetha-LamheChurakeHeema22

RamziMeriJaan IF-Rockerz
RamziMeriJaan
RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
It's a personal choice , no one force you to do so  , there no self respect lost in this matter. 
I like both names any way because Indira's hasn't change . 
I always her HD  . 

Edited by Nana101 - 08 April 2013 at 12:10pm
light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
MALAY...Nice Post Buddy ..
 HD mein waise Nam mein kya rakha hai ?
Naam toh yahan har kadam, Har kisika badla hai
Kabhi Rishi ..toh Kabhi Ricky .. Toh kabhi Kirayedaar Rishi Kumar to etc..
Kabhi Indira sharma toh kabhi sirf Indira toh Kabhi Hitler toh kabhi Husna..
Finally they got a name that can be name -plated.. Mrs. Indira Rishi Kumar!ROFL
And  I m extremeely  loving this !!Embarrassed
Yes .. She is Mrs. Indira Rishi Kumar

-Shwetha-LamheChurakeHeema22Divineluster

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
If this the only topic of discussion then the episode was not bad. ( I have not seen yet.)
  I am married and I took my husbands name without any ones pressure. My husbands  or his family never questioned it. I never thought I was doing it for any other reason than wanting to  share every thing with him and I did it for our children ( in future ) . Children are very fragile when they are younge and they get confused when they see two different names and their own name is connected to their father.
 To show unity in the family it's better to change name. Changing name did not take  away my identity or self respect or did not increase any more  respect to my husband.  This is universal and was  started for legal purposes .Also as Dia said. It helps with bills. Taxes. Properties settlement and makes life easier.
   I also know lots of people who do not change their name it's ok too. They just have to deal with headaches with  other  different things.
  I personally love to hear  Indira Rushi Kumar and Indu RISHI Kumar . Sounds like one family and does Indira really want to be connected to Inder Sharma ? Or Sharmas in any way ! May be this chage will bring happiness in her life ! 

Edited by Heema22 - 08 April 2013 at 1:24pm

Ranjinikishan-Shwetha-LamheChurakeDivineluster

Go to top