India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

She is Indira Rishi Kumar !!

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I am Happy to know that nowdays ppl are calling Indira as Indira Rishi Kumar instead of Indira Sharma !! 

Edited by Malayraj - 08 April 2013 at 4:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetArifarupzgalBharu11sumitbigfanlight_28-Shwetha-LamheChurakeHeema22Divineluster

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
dher se hi sahi akal aaya ila mam ko..i was wondering why people in HD were calling indira sharma even after marriage.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetha-LamheChurakeHeema22Divineluster

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

dher se hi sahi akal aaya ila mam ko..i was wondering why people in HD were calling indira sharma even after marriage.
they are insane..!!Sleepy  thats why !!WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetha-Divineluster

aware92 Newbie
aware92
aware92

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
i don intend to hurt anyone but whats wrong in keeping ur maiden name?? i don understand y its always women who have to change their surname or initials...men don put their women's name after their name right???
even in forms its always father/husband's name only...in very few form they ask for mothers name n in fewer for spouse still wife word is not present anywhere...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007RatidiisbestRasha4eva.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aware92

i don intend to hurt anyone but whats wrong in keeping ur maiden name?? i don understand y its always women who have to change their surname or initials...men don put their women's name after their name right???
even in forms its always father/husband's name only...in very few form they ask for mothers name n in fewer for spouse still wife word is not present anywhere...

there is no wrong dear but why this sudden change only in HD??

btw i liked indira rishi kumar more than indira sharma..afterall inshi ki maamla hai naWink

-Shwetha-Divineluster

Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Yes...me too very happy to hear Indira rishi kumar than indira sharma...Big smile

Ranjinikishan-Shwetha-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged

LOL i know it is strange naaa but you can system is changing in this matter may be husband is not changing his surnames but even wife is not changing her surname. She like to use her Surname with which she born and brought up Approve

sometime i feel happy that HD is also following(hope it follows) this. i always preferred Indira Sharma, with a proud voice she says her birth name, before marriage or after marriage... Jaggo India LOL

Edited by -PD- - 08 April 2013 at 5:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aware92ratibob007PureBliss

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged

It is  our culture's way of showing respect to our husbands. I dont know how it , in ANY way diminishes a woman's sense of self-respect. Being somebody's wife and taking on his name does not mean you have lost your individuality ... It just means you love and respect your husband ! 

And I'd rather have Indira take on Rishi's name ANYDAY over that loser Inder Sharma father of hers. Personally I am LOVING this name change.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nand14light_28TBDRESS-Shwetha-RanjinikishanHeema22...fari...Divineluster

Go to top