Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Let's remember taarey (tr post) (Page 3)

vibhaaa Goldie
vibhaaa
vibhaaa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
awesome postClap
all taarey moment are so precious n mesmerizingDay Dreaming missing intense taarey badly. 

-LoveVriMar- Senior Member
-LoveVriMar-
-LoveVriMar-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Please do continue ..mitwa was my ultimate fave and mora piya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyajain_frnd

priyajain_frnd Senior Member
priyajain_frnd
priyajain_frnd

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Do u really have to ask it...EverytimeI see, read or remember their moments I just get lost in those...Days I still remember My fav Sequence Dil Se Rey...I loved it bcoz in that song he is very very very close to her heart & That moment was the most precious moment for Taani...who want to get close to rey...I feel heartbroken And wntd to kill rey when he broke her heart and tat's when start loving swayam as a bro when he consoles her...And Many More Moments...Like Shivam though he is villian but he has given us Superb Moments of Taarey...HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
--taareylove--- IF-Sizzlerz
--taareylove---
--taareylove---

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
aww really awesome post and yaa you should have to cont. this but yaa dil se ray sequence ki bhi baat karna it;s my fav too
katie_vd4evr IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
raddhi IF-Rockerz
raddhi
raddhi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
just lost in taarey 
Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
*long post alert*

You've beautifully highlighted some very crucial turning points that defined TaaRey! Please bear with me while I share my thoughts. The topic is great - can't resist Hug

Here's my top 5 defining moments for TaaRey, in order of when it all happened:

1.Rey's rejection of Taani
2. Mitwa
3. Mora Piya
4.Shivam fiasco
5.Rasiya

1. Rey's painful rejection of Taani was a very significant moment. Up to this point, Taani's feelings for Rey seemed to be a cute little crush. But the way it left her shattered revealed that her feelings were far from a crush. It was love - pure love. From Taani's perspective this scene was extremely important because it redifined her character from here onwards. She completely changed as an individual. Heart renching scene and brilliant acting by VriMar - but especially Vrinda. Must confess, I get teary eyed even today whenever I watch this scene! Taani's heartache after being humiliated really tugs at my heart. Nicely written scene and natural acting by both.

2. One word for Mitwa: EPIC! The entire sequence, moments leading up to it and after, really changed the equation between TR. Mitwa can be considered as the driving force that enabled TaaRey to gain momentum. The importance of Mitwa was that it showed us just what exactly Taani meant to Rey, and his concern was not simply for his AGS - that was a front. His rage at seeing her being harassed wasn't down to that alone- it came from a different place altogether, which perhaps even Rey himself wasn't aware of. He fought for Taani and he protected her. Here the audience realised the great depth in Rey's love. Amazing sequence. Loved how the CVs incorporated Swayam's dance into it. It was a beautiful contrast of two passions. Swayam was like water. Rey, fire.

3. This was followed by Mora piya. Another beautifully shot sequence. Simple but touching. I loved Taani running around in a state of panic, trying to to attend to Rey's wounds, whereas he just sat there calmly, eyes fixed on Taani. From Rey's perspective, this sequence was significant. The way he was looking at Taani, in awe of her, admiring her- it was almost as if he had looked straight into her beautiful soul. There was so much intensity in Rey's eyes...and Taani trying to avoid looking at him was adorable! The chemistry between VriMar was electric - still gives me goosebumps! Amazing expressions throughout by both!

4. Shivam posing as Taani's boyfriend was most probably a huge turning point for TR. It proved to be a catalyst. It was from here onwards that Rey began to lose control over himself. He became Dr Jekyll and Hyde when it came to Taani- with his mood swings changing at the drop of a hat. He just didn't know what to do. Had Shivam not lied to everyone, perhaps Rey wouldn't have been able to accept his true feelings for Taani. Shivam in a way compelled Rey to confont what was in his heart. And as Rey told Taani (first date) seeing Shivam hold her hand felt like a part of him was being taken away. I really enjoyed jealous wala Rey! This period in their relationship brought a lot of sweet and spicy moments - all very memorable and truly unforgettable!

5. Finally, Rasiya: Too hot to handle! I almost needed a fire extinguisher for my laptop! Why did they edit it? Urgh! That aside, Rasiya came at the right time. There was a lot of friction between TR up to this moment. Rey's anger, Taani fed up with it all. At first it seemed as though these two were heading for another showdown. But the moment Taani saw tears in Rey's eyes, she couldn't bear it. And when she placed her hand on his cheek, his anger fizzled out and he melted! Rasiya not only symbolised raw passion, it also reflected TR's inner desires. They were finally fed up of playing hide and seek...it was time to accept reality. And although Taani stopped Rey and slowly walked off, her smile as she turned back to take a glance of her prince charming, said it all. Once again, superb acting by VriMar. You could really sense the passion between them. No wonder Vrinda said the the team was happy with its outcome LOL

I know! Very long. I could've even said more, lol. Sorry for the essay Embarrassed but this was a lovely topic and I'm a TaaReyholic! I love thse two like anything. I just really wonder if such magic can ever be recreated *sigh*

Edited by Zinnia.TaaRey - 10 April 2013 at 3:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cupcake-miss_neha

Go to top