Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Let's remember taarey (tr post)

ajaved IF-Sizzlerz
ajaved
ajaved

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Tarrey haters stay away.

Hi taareyians since the cv' s have officially decided to ruin our taarey. Let's us go back to the most important moments that are most cherished with our taarey.  So guys let go back at the most crucial part of the taarey love story when rey very harshly rejected tanni. This was the first step towards taareys relationship. Tanni was obviously hart broken but we a new tanni the quite taani who blamed herself for even imaging that she could be with rey. But what I think the most significant part was Rey's guilt which lead to rey continuously thinks about tanni and started to worry about tanni like when swayam told him about that taani being sad he rand also rey tired his level best to protect taani from  the evil shivam. Also rey makes tanni his AGS.

The next big step towards taareys was tip tip  tip barse paani . For me the significance of this sequence was that it was Rey's dream not taani. Although we did see a taani dream earlier in the taarey track but rey dream help more significance because it showed that he started to have some kind of feelings towards taani. The confused feeling the consistence semi glance at taani lead to rey evelovibg underlying feeling for taani.

I made this post so that we could all remember the special moments that gave our taarey. So guy's should I continue and talk about 'MITWAS SEQUENCE 'and 'MORE PIYA SEQUENCE' or should jus stop here. Lemme know about your thoughts about the Turing point of taareys relationship. Do press like and do comments.

Edited by ajaved - 08 April 2013 at 4:12am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

snehashekhawatsree689AdakhanumluvtaareyBubblie1490sweet_angel09-LoveVriMar-geshiga54priyajain_frndnagutaareysangee_manansami_snsvibhaaasamiha_taareygowri_amychinudolly...Jannat...cutedollllAsha_TackerzoharocksGoonies4Evershahz.wanderlust.-Cupcake-miss_nehacrazy2012dh19Lavender_LunaraddhiMon_trViji.Chandran.StarDust.RavinanaikStargazer.swathi_swaronchand91...Natasha...sreeja_roxMaaNeeTLuVpatie

sami_sns Goldie
sami_sns
sami_sns

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Mitwa is my all time favourite followed by morepiya so plz continue the epic of taarey love story.I watched those epi more than 100 times.  Ab bhi meri aankhom ke saamne taarey ka mitwa sequence  aa raha hai. But no hopes CV are ruined our intense taarey. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patie

.StarDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.StarDust.
.StarDust.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Bang on the post dear!!
All those moments were, are and will b precious for us. And today, I am missing those beautiful moments. Dun knw, we will ever get this.
Well, When Taani confessed her love for Rey. It was the first step for Taarey.
Then, those evil plans and circumstances. But, in that too. We got some beautiful moments.
Which are still alive in our dreamland of Taarey.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amy

Shivanee28 Senior Member
Shivanee28
Shivanee28

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post. I was starting to forget taarey and why I shipped them
patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Mitwa my all time favourite scene ...i think this scene was d main turning point in taarey's relationship...mitwa sequence is very close to my heart...mitwa scene made me fall in luv wid taarey Day Dreaming...n aimen pls continue this post...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amyajaved

sangee_manan Senior Member
sangee_manan
sangee_manan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
my fav was romantic scene after food fight..Day Dreaming... hey do continue... missing my taarey intense scenes ... yes u r ryt cvs are ruining our jodis...Cry...

do continue 
miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
All these EPIC moments is what made our TaaRey, and they will always be special and evergreen in all Taareyians' hearts!! 
sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
awww...you brought back all those sweet memories!!!!Day Dreaming

Go to top