Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 99)

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

If there is anyone who knows Arnav, it is only Khushi. Despite Arnav's love for her, he doesn't understand her. He is too caught up in the trauma he faced because he forgets that Khushi is traumatised too both physically and emotionally. Khushi in-denial and Arnav lashing out Khushi before realizing that he is adding to her woes - Now that's a picture which is easy to visualize. 

Khushi buries a part of her soul when she is hurt. She would have buried the biggest part of herself when the trauma occurred followed by Arnav's departure from Mussourie. When Arnav refused to recognize her, she would have buries a little more, just now, when he called her a servant she would have buries another part. Soon there would be nothing left of Khushi. Hurry Arnav! reach out to her as a friend before you heal her. She cannot afford to lose anymore of herself. 

I'm really happy to see that Arnav is coming around. The priest's role sounded like a counsellor's role to me, that is much needed for Arnav and it seems to be making a difference too. His reaction to his father's outburst is a proof that Arnav is coming around to understanding others instead of wallowing in his own tragedy.

Loved Arthur, Naina and Arnav scene. You portrayed a mother caught between son and father so insightfully. She knows where her husband is coming from and Naina cannot bear to see her husband yelling at Arnav. He will always be her baby no matter how old he is. I especially love the way Naina goes to Arnav's room to explain his father's reaction. A mother's dilemma and reactions presented brilliantly. 

One of the reasons I love reading your story is the  way you interlace their current angsty life with their childhood memories filled with love and warmth. That immediately provides releief to me, thus making my life bearable. Angst alone can drive me nuts otherwise. 

I'm reserving my comments on Ranvijay for now. Want to see how you are gonna develop his character. 

ML, Sorry for the delayed reply. On holiday in a part of the world that is 12 hours behind. Which means, it was after midnight in the time zone I'm in currently when you posted. Another brilliant update.

No worries. If I get this long and insightful comment, even 24 hours wait wouldn't matter much.Wink
If mirage belonged to Agathe for all her clever deduction of the story, this FF belongs to you.Clap I guess you are the one reader who has understood this story the most.
For many people, it is quite difficult to understand why Khushi behaves normally. I was hoping they would understand her after Arnav's and Khushi's meeting beside the brook. But many couldn't still understand her. But you did. And that's your second para. She is a person who buries a part of her soul when she is hurt. And there will also be a stage when she can no longer take it leading to her breakdown. Like I said before, people who smile or laugh the most often have the deepest scars hidden within them.

And you better reserve judgements on Ranvijay. Poor guy is being butchered left and right for his casual harmless flirting gone wrong because it was with a wrong person and wrong timing. LOL

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I'm ecstatic and suddenly flying in the air without any wings. Thanks for the biggest compliment ever for my reviewing skills ML. But make no mistake, it is your writing (which I enjoy) that helps me come up with my comments. So, here's to you Clap.

I guess we have a mutual admiration club here Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava-Raichu-

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
little girl with two coconut trees on her head, that's so cute description :D
love the update 
as per ASR anger and his useless tongue and that words
"So why is a servant then tending to my wounds?"
it hurts khushi isn't it? 

the words between arnav and father 
...is way of rightous air 
arnav get someone who show him right way and way through which he get what he actually want to get on his life from fifteen years 

childhood moment is so sweet and adorable how
khushi unable to speak proper name of arnav annyva is so cute 

hope khushi still call him with this name 
chotey shahb is weird 
but as story progress i get what i asking 

why buaji never allow khushi to study in college?
she 's always so caring toward their friendship between arnav and her and that's why she perserve his things and never use them at all and that's why she come to heals his wounds 
i feel really very bad for khushi arnav words hurts her but she never show her hurt to him and more importantly she never show her pain and may be she doesn't remember anything 

what happened 15 years ago
something like child rape or more horrified ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Whatever happened to Khushi must have been tragic, but Arnav has to realize that he was a young boy at that time as well, so he can't blame himself too much. At least he understands now that he made a mistake, and hopefully will make amends.

RK is really creeping me outAngry.

molten_lava

-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
misbehaving huh !! 

molten_lava

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Congrats; 100 Pages Already ; D Hug

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Sanz*

Thank you!Hug This story is indeed moving faster than I anticipated all thanks to you guys.Smile

Edited by molten_lava - 21 April 2013 at 2:19pm

-Raichu-

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by *Sanz*

Thank you!Hug This story is indeed moving faster than I anticipated all thanks to you guys.Smile

Evil SmileEvil Smile
I still remember how we used to spam to get another thread LOLLOL

molten_lava

sree_dey IF-Dazzler
sree_dey
sree_dey

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
RK..i m scared of him...i dunno wht iz in store for arshi in future..really excited to knw whtz gnna happen...
I m realy curious to knw wht happend in d past..i fl bad 4 khushi..:(

molten_lava

Go to top