Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 98)

citi Senior Member
citi
citi

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Glad to see Arnav's growing realization of how he has hurt their friendship and Khushi's emotions and that may be amends need to be made.
So Dadi and Khushi are close. Waiting to learn more about Khushi and what her life has been in the past fifteen years. She has held on to what she shared with Arnav all these years even when she realized he wouldn't be coming back.
And he wasn't able to do anything because he is a Raizada? No wonder the guilt is ever present.
RK is a puzzle...hope Anjali is not let down.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
A chapter full of progress at various levels.

I really love their childhood flashback. I practically can hear the little girl call out to him .. "Annyaav".

Will wait till muffin again appears in the story

When is La coming?

Edited by Omoraboti - 21 April 2013 at 12:32pm

molten_lava

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

If there is anyone who knows Arnav completely, it is only Khushi (ok, she doesn't understand why he cannot remember her or that he is pretending to not remember her). Despite Arnav's love for her, he doesn't understand her. He is too caught up in the trauma he faced and he fails to remember that Khushi was/is traumatised too, both physically and emotionally. Khushi in-denial and Arnav lashing out  at Khushi before realizing that he is adding to her woes - Now that's a picture which is easy to visualize. 

Khushi buries a part of her soul when she is hurt. She would have buried the biggest part of herself when the trauma occurred followed by Arnav's departure from Mussourie. When Arnav refused to recognize her, she would have buried a little more of that remaining soul, just now, when he called her a servant she would have buried another part. Soon there would be nothing left of Khushi. Hurry Arnav! reach out to her as a friend before you defend her or heal her. She cannot afford to lose anymore of herself. 

I'm really happy to see that Arnav is coming around. The priest's role sounded like a counsellor's role to me, that is much needed for Arnav. The talk with the preist/ counsellor seems to be making a difference too. His reaction to Arthur's outburst is a proof that Arnav is coming around to understanding others emotions too instead of wallowing in his own tragedy.

Loved Arthur, Naina and Arnav scene. You portrayed a mother caught between son and father so insightfully. She knows where her husband is coming from yet Naina cannot bear to see her husband yelling at Arnav. Arnav will always be her baby despite his age and/or no matter how wrong he is in his actions and reactions. I especially love the way Naina goes to Arnav's room to explain his father's reaction. A mother's dilemma and reactions presented brilliantly. 

One of the reasons I love reading your story is the  way you interlace their current angsty life with their childhood memories filled with love and warmth. That immediately provides releief to me, thus making my life bearable. Angst alone would have driven me nuts otherwise. 

I'm reserving my comments on Ranvijay for now. Want to see how you are gonna develop his character. 

ML, Sorry for the delayed reply. On holiday in a part of the world that is 12 hours behind. Which means, it was after midnight in the time zone I'm in currently when you posted. Another brilliant update.

Edited by AquaSandhya - 21 April 2013 at 11:42pm

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

I really love their childhood flashback. I practically can hear the little girl call out to him .. "Annyaav".

When is La coming?

I see you are obsessed with La. You asked the same thing previous update too.LOL
But you would have to wait. I'm evil and I play my cards at the right time. Let Arnav's and Khushi's love story begin first. Let them have a gala time before the bomb is dropped. Wink
So she will feature after another 10-15 chapters.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-Omoraboti

123vava Senior Member
123vava
123vava

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
brilliant update.

molten_lava

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

When is La coming?

I see you are obsessed with La. You asked the same thing previous update too.LOL
But you would have to wait. I'm evil and I play my cards at the right time. Let Arnav's and Khushi's love story begin first. Let them have a gala time before the bomb is dropped.Wink

You are evil like me! LOL

Evil Smile

Why do you think I am so bothered about La?? LOL

Edited by Omoraboti - 21 April 2013 at 12:53pm

molten_lava-Raichu-

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

If there is anyone who knows Arnav, it is only Khushi. Despite Arnav's love for her, he doesn't understand her. He is too caught up in the trauma he faced because he forgets that Khushi is traumatised too both physically and emotionally. Khushi in-denial and Arnav lashing out Khushi before realizing that he is adding to her woes - Now that's a picture which is easy to visualize. 

Khushi buries a part of her soul when she is hurt. She would have buried the biggest part of herself when the trauma occurred followed by Arnav's departure from Mussourie. When Arnav refused to recognize her, she would have buries a little more, just now, when he called her a servant she would have buries another part. Soon there would be nothing left of Khushi. Hurry Arnav! reach out to her as a friend before you heal her. She cannot afford to lose anymore of herself. 

I'm really happy to see that Arnav is coming around. The priest's role sounded like a counsellor's role to me, that is much needed for Arnav and it seems to be making a difference too. His reaction to his father's outburst is a proof that Arnav is coming around to understanding others instead of wallowing in his own tragedy.

Loved Arthur, Naina and Arnav scene. You portrayed a mother caught between son and father so insightfully. She knows where her husband is coming from and Naina cannot bear to see her husband yelling at Arnav. He will always be her baby no matter how old he is. I especially love the way Naina goes to Arnav's room to explain his father's reaction. A mother's dilemma and reactions presented brilliantly. 

One of the reasons I love reading your story is the  way you interlace their current angsty life with their childhood memories filled with love and warmth. That immediately provides releief to me, thus making my life bearable. Angst alone can drive me nuts otherwise. 

I'm reserving my comments on Ranvijay for now. Want to see how you are gonna develop his character. 

ML, Sorry for the delayed reply. On holiday in a part of the world that is 12 hours behind. Which means, it was after midnight in the time zone I'm in currently when you posted. Another brilliant update.

No worries. If I get this long and insightful comment, even 24 hours wait wouldn't matter much.Wink
If mirage belonged to Agathe for all her clever deduction of the story, this FF belongs to you.Clap I guess you are the one reader who has understood this story the most.
For many people, it is quite difficult to understand why Khushi behaves normally. I was hoping they would understand her after Arnav's and Khushi's meeting beside the brook. But many couldn't still understand her. But you did. And that's your second para. She is a person who buries a part of her soul when she is hurt. And there will also be a stage when she can no longer take it leading to her breakdown. Like I said before, people who smile or laugh the most often have the deepest scars hidden within them.

And you better reserve judgements on Ranvijay. Poor guy is being butchered left and right for his casual harmless flirting gone wrong because it was with a wrong person and wrong timing. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-AquaSandhyaOmoraboti

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by molten_lava

When is La coming?

But you would have to wait. I'm evil and I play my cards at the right time. Let Arnav's and Khushi's love story begin first. Let them have a gala time before the bomb is dropped.Wink

You are evil like me! LOL

Evil Smile

Why do you think I am so bothered about La?? LOL

I know I know. I feel like you need an oxygen supply soon to calm you down.LOL But no worries, atleast for the next 10 chapters, she won't interrupt them. So just calm down and keep breathing. Wink

-Raichu-Omoraboti

Go to top