Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 97)

khushboo1234 IF-Dazzler
khushboo1234
khushboo1234

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
fab update...
all that conversation of arnav and khushi was so touching...
why i m getting this feeling that khushi was tortured or something like that when she was young..we cant blame even arnav..he was also too young at that stage...
u r a awesome writer...the way u unfold the story is too gud..
will be waiting for ur update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
FINALLY You Updated :) Wednesday Is Long To Go :( Anyway The Update Was Written Perfect Like Always!! It's So Sad To Know How Khushi Asked Arnav's Permission To Touch Him :( My Heart Goes Out To Her . His Words Seriously Seem Like Firing Bullets To Her Heart Which Is Already So Wounded Broken Heart Khushi's Reply Was So Realistic & Heartbroken ;| 

The Flashback Was SOOO Cutee . Smiled Throughout The Scene :) Khushi Seems So Damn Innocent & Naive That Sanaya's Face Perfectly Describes The Character; Especially Hazel Eyes & Innocent Behavior Day Dreaming Awww, She Had Never Ever Seen A Muffin & Arnav Shared It With Her <3 Arnav Teaching His Name, But Her Babyish Voice Saying " Annyavv "  Heart * Sighhh *

So Khushi Didn't Realize What Happened With Her Fifteen Years Back? ; O Does She Know Now? Looking Forward For The Mystery To Unravel . Hmmm, Arnav Going To The Church & I Think Now He Will Support Khushi No Watter What . I Hope He Gives Her Best Friend " Annyavv " Back ; D Especially After Listening To The Priest! Hawww, Arnav Blamed Khushi Knowing That She Didn't Do Anything? Does Khushi Know Or Did He Tell It Without Khushi Being There Because The Raizadas Seem To Like Khushi For Now :) & Even Khushi Hasn't Forgot Arnav At All Or Held His Responsible For Anything . I Love Her Innocence; She Is So Naive & Cute Embarrassed Hug

I Would Like To See How Arnav's Mother Behaves With Khushi Because I Remember How She Kissed Her On Her Cheeks When She Was Small & Arnav Felt Jealous LOL Arnav's Father Is Different Yet Very Loving Hon ; D Arnav Was Still Lost In His Kukkus Dreams Naa :( The Sorry He Said To His Father Seemed So Right To Say To Khushi :( 

The Naive Khushi Thought Her " Annyavv " Will Come Back & Kept His Stuff . She Must Have Felt So Alone Naa Especially In The Beginning :( I Can't Believe That Arnav Was Trying To Fave Fun While Khushi Was Missing Him Broken Heart Hawww, Bua Jee Didn't Let Her Go To High School . I'm Wondering Which " Odd Jobs " She Does? Is There A Mystery Behind This Too? Especially She Going To Work In The Morning; Is It A Matter Of Just Vegetables Or Something More In The Picture? Can You Clear It Out? Embarrassed

The Last Scene Was UMMM, Don't Know What To Say . I Thought Anjali Was Against Calling Khushi Servant, But It Seems Like She Does Not Like The Thought Of Khushi Being More Than A Severe Servant :( RanVijay Is Seriously Scaring Me, His Mind Is Planning Something For Sure :( UFFF, Wednesday Is SO LONGGG To GOOO D'oh

molten_lava

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Sorry For The Length, Could Not Stop Writing LOL

molten_lava

diyadivya IF-Sizzlerz
diyadivya
diyadivya

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
fabulous updt
ofcourse khushi wud knw vr arnav wud b ... she wud definitely remember dr secret hideout place..dy r bst frnds 
khushi atleast nw knw dat her bst frnd had nt forgotten dr childhood memories
arnav cud c khushi's pain n hesitation her uncomfrtablenss... n ds pierces hs heart 
arnav shld nt hv said 2 khushi abt d servant bt as said spoken words cud nvr b tkn bk
lovely fb ... loved khushi calling annyavv frarnav n arnav crctng her
hope arnav takes d priest advice n nw knws wt 2 do n hw 2 handle thngs n amend dm
well arnav mum has bn a grt help fr arnav 2 knw mre abt hs khushi 
rkAngry
wud b waitng till wed Day Dreaming

molten_lava

ar_art IF-Dazzler
ar_art
ar_art

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
its really good that Arnav has understood what he needs to do.. if not understood atleast is in the path of doing so... he was really mean to Kushi... but in anger he dint have control over his tongue...
this RK is a... i dont know... what to call him... he did try to flirt with Kushi but still i dont want to judge him fully on that... Anjali is smart... atleast she connected the dots... but she aint taking it seriously..
nice update...

molten_lava

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
wonderful update..

From your hints we can imagine what Khushi must have faced all those years ago...poor soul...

Loved the way she has preserved all of Arnav;s stuff...

Looking eagerly for wednesday

molten_lava

tashi26 IF-Dazzler
tashi26
tashi26

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Their childhood memories part is always a treat to read...the girl with two coconut trees on her head and khushi couldn't say arnav...it was so sweet khushi kept arnav's possessions with her...but I am just dreading what might have happened to khushi...I hope it was not a case of child abuse or rape...

molten_lava

mssj Senior Member
mssj
mssj

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome update. Arnav is finally taking interest in khushi. And hopefully , Anjali's fianc is a good guy ad will play Cupid :D

molten_lava

Go to top