Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 96)

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Sorry for commenting the first time and been a silent reader all the time!I had really enjoyed your previous FF Mirage and this is turning out to be even better than Mirage.
Hats off for brilliant.I actually dont have words to describe how brilliabt this update was.Suffice it to say U can guess from my guesture that this chapter forced me to comr out of my silent mode and acknowlegde your brilliance.
A wonderful concept.Best friends since childhood separated due to sone event for 15 years.And as much as Arnav has put his time an energy to forget the past his conscience is so guilty that he struggles to seek solace in his secret hideout in church in the priest's words but they only provide temporary relief!
I could nearly listen Arnav's sad BG music in the bandage scene.The verbal spat was too tragic!
i am expecting a lethal next update as well!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

spsharmila Goldie
spsharmila
spsharmila

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Absolutely brilliant update Clap
I am really scared to think what may have happened to khushi Cry
The church confession was awesome Clap

molten_lava

deepti1906 Goldie
deepti1906
deepti1906

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Wonderful update...ClapClap i guess i got the hint... i know you wouldn't reveal this to us but i'll still ask.. was khushi molested in her childhood..?? You don't have to answer this ques though.. I was just curious...

i have a feeling that ranvijay's not what he looks like...Ermm well I am not a fan of RK (i know many would throw chappals at me..LOL for this) but i guess he'll fit in ranvijay's role here...

Khushi must definitely be hurt with his words... and i wish he would apologise to her soon... we don't know how she would react to his words but i cannot see her crying...Cry

And i really really really adore lill Arnav and Khushi... i just love them...HeartHeart

It was fab...Clap

Will be waiting for the next update...SmileSmile

molten_lava

ArSh23 Senior Member
ArSh23
ArSh23

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
awesome update! Looks like Arnav is finally going to try to get to know Khushi a little more. I really wonder that happened 15 years ago that is making Arnav feel so guilty. I'm sure we will know soon enough! Anjali's fiance seems weird lol. He definitely does not seem like a good guy. I hope he doesn't break Anjali's heart. Hmm so Anjali can't even imagine Arnav and Khushi together because she is a servant. Well I hope she changes her mind about that soon! Can't wait to read the next part!

molten_lava

Ni_singh Goldie
Ni_singh
Ni_singh

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
loved the update...beautifully written

molten_lava

rockprincess123 Senior Member
rockprincess123
rockprincess123

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Dear Molten Lava (Sorry, i don't know your name.!! ) Mahnoor here Smile

Your story has been such a pleasure to read, to think I just spent the last hour of my time sitting in the sofa and reading all your updates.

I was intrigued by the whole concept and I loved how you managed to portray the bonding between Khushi, Arnav and Anjali. I like how you have Arnav being the elder Raizada and Anjali being the youngest. It's really nice seeing this wonderfully protective brotherly side of Arnav towards Anjali, not that it wasn't there inIPKKND but it feels soo much more natural knowing how an older brother would care for his sisters.

As far as Iknow, Khushi and Arnav make the best of friends, the best couple and the best of the best lovers any two people could ever be and it just dawned upon me to realise the beauty of EVERY relationship that ArShi share-whether it is a love one, a hate one or a friendship one. Embarrassed

I could easily feel the pain and emotions behind Khushi's actions and it must have been devastating for her to find that her best friend was now some egotistical stuck-up coward who could not even find it in himself to acknowledge her on their first meeting. How rude!! Their first meeting was an easy Rabba Ve moment but no, Mr ASR had to go and ruin it! I so felt like grabbing Arnav by the head and slapping some sense into him for breaking her just like that!

I am intruiged very much so to know what exactly happened between them both that had lead to such... "drifting" from Arnav's side I mean, he obviously seems to regret his doings (whatever it is that he did) but then what is it that stops him from just coming clean to her. Ergh, men!!

I loved all the characters here, starting from the very beginning with Arnav's heritage and the fact that he's slightly British (I'm British too, I love you for that!! Tongue Heart). It was a very different asset to his and his family's background so kudos to you for adding that uniqueness to his otherwise already dark past.

In all the excitement, I finally managed to remember that Anjie is getting married now! To a bad playe RK! Ergh, initially I thought he was quite a charmer, then ahain aren't all the leading men but from what I've read here, he seems a creeper. Wasn't Shyam enough that he has to be one to ruin Anjali's life?!? And not to mention, he now seems to have a particluar interest in dear Kukku here though I am sure Anyavv won't let her anywhere near him!!

AAwhh, I loved how they even had cute little nicknames for each other, another reason why even their darkest relationships have some beauty in them. I was awed by the way their flashbacks into their childhood were recalled at the right time and I can only hope that the future holds something better for them both.

Awesome updates hun, really well done! Please PM when you update! Xx

Edited by rockprincess123 - 21 April 2013 at 10:04am

molten_lava

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Beautiful...at least even arnav do not show but he feel the pain of khushi what she endure... Khushi is sowing very brave front but deep down she also craving arnav may be she did not realised it yet

molten_lava

rajvta Senior Member
rajvta
rajvta

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
 Another great update. I was one f your readers who did get the reference to kite runner while reading  this story, but at the same time, having been with you through the unfolding of mirage, I am pretty confident that this story will turn out to be completely different.

Also, I applaud you for trying to write a story on such a sensitive subject as child abuse, which is more widespread than anyone acknowledges and is usually hushed up. 

Thank you also for explaining how Khushi come around to be working as a maid in the Raizada household. So sweet that she had been trying to preserve Arnav's childhood for him. Anjali is comig across as a bit insensitive while Arnav is too emotional. RK well he is "wrong kameena":-).  

Edited by rajvta - 21 April 2013 at 9:56am

molten_lava

Go to top