Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 95)

sruthiif Goldie
sruthiif
sruthiif

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Nice update...
Arnav is consciously or unconsciously letting Khushi's thoughts rule his mind...
Wondering whether RK is positive or negative..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

gifttag IF-Dazzler
gifttag
gifttag

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Wonderfully emotional update.

In all the confusion I feel so sorry for Khushi she says she will be able to protect herself I am not so sure about that, In Indian society people are judged by their social standing and also what class they belong to , I know I have lived there for 19 years although I don't anymore , going back to Khushi ...she will or any girl in her position will be viewed as easy target with no protection of a male relative and that is probably happened in the past too judging by the amount of guilt Arnav has , Khushi probably has blocked the bad memories for now from her conscious mind ... Having so little or no education does not help the situation eighter.
I think Arnav over reacted to the situation as he could not protect khushi from what ever happened in the past so he judged this situation similar to that and the guilt and suppression made him react in this manner.
We can easily judge by Anjali's reaction to the questions asked be her fianc ...the way she explained Khushi's position as a servant how she is seen and should be treated.
Loved the conversation between priest and Arnav may be Arnav will get some insight and be able to over come the guilt and move forward.
Arnav's mum seems like a genuinely nice person who seems to understand people around her very well and act accordingly.
Khushi must be quite close to Arnav's dadi if she looked after her for such long time, I wish she had accepted dadi's offer of further education. That would have helped her in having a better life for herself , for now she is just stuck in the rutt as a home help as I don't like calling any one a servant.
All the above I have said is my views but reading all the chapters it seems that Khushi is fairly contend with her lot, she is happy working in RM and she loves and respects everyone, she just want Arnav as her old friend she does not harbour any hidden feelings for him yet even if she did she is hardly going to act on it as she sees herself as a servant and even calls him 'chote saab'.
I am so sorry to write all this but this story is bringing back so many forgotten memories from India and the indian class system.
Amazing writing as all your other written work, such a sensitive subject you have chosen to write on and I am very proud of you for doing that.
Thanks for the update and once again forgive me if I have offended any one with my views.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilamolten_lava

asthagarwal IF-Dazzler
asthagarwal
asthagarwal

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
FB ws cuteee... I wonder wat happened yrs ago wid Khushi 4 wich Arnav is guilty???? 

molten_lava

Snoowfall IF-Dazzler
Snoowfall
Snoowfall

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Yes RK looks creepy and with his mindset can see what the others cannot see, liked this update, but in some of it I felt Arnav was a jerk when he was enjoying life and forgetting her and she is saving all his stuff as he might want them when he comes back..., but little did she know he is not coming back..., did she find her best friend today whom she thought was lost in the previous chapter...I am guessing Dadi knows all that happened between these two friends, by Khushi's words, looks like she has blocked all that happened previously, and now she is like I know how to take care of myself...

Arnav try to follow your heart, waiting to see how he will start making amends, it is easy to ask forgiveness but hard to make amends 

molten_lava

smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler
smileyhug7679
smileyhug7679

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Very nic
So what happened 15 yrs back and why is arnav feeling guilty 
More to know lot of mysteries ...

I liking that he is starting to know more about kushi

molten_lava

Chochoo83 Goldie
Chochoo83
Chochoo83

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
awsumm ff ... so much happend fb  was so cute
chruch part was good so arnav will do the amend ...
khuhsi is so innocent  hav feeling tht some sort of child abuse happendin past...
continue soon

molten_lava

john-angad Goldie
john-angad
john-angad

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
oh dear. it seems that khushi was abused/assaulted 15 years ago and arnav was unable to help her..the guilt alienated him while she grew stronger. rk sounds completely disgusting, not only was he eyeing a girl who could not fight back due to her status, he was doing it brazenly in front of his brother in law

molten_lava

megh.arhi Goldie
megh.arhi
megh.arhi

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Awesome update.When are u going to update next chapter?If possible then pls update soon. Smile

molten_lava

Go to top