Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 86)

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hi molten_lava,

OMG...OMG...OMG...you are back...this me now...

I saw your post and first I was like this story I don't think I read but then I was like may it was an old story that I missed so the first thing I did was check the date it was posted AND... it was April and 2013... I was like...yes...

Really missed your stories. Nice to have you back Hug

Already love the story and the flashbacks are so cute and sweet. Really there is something so innocent and beautiful about children and childhood stories...when we become big we loose that Ouch 

Wished Arnav and Khushi could hold on to their friendship...they would have been happy. But life happened I guess and two of them part ways...their beautiful relationship... everything looks lost..

It hurts how Khushi treats herself, like some maid in that house (actually she is their helper) but still owing to all the beautiful things they once shared this looks painful.

Arnav it's time you stop hiding...stop pretending and talk to Khushi and set everything right. He is really possessive about her and cares about her more than he likes to admit...or it's all their subconsciously and he is not realizing it yet. 

Another thing yaar this RK guy doesn't look to be a decent ..the way he behaves spells trouble. Will Arnav really let his only sister marry him. I mean if you love your sister and care for her then why would you put her in a failing, miserable relationship. That RK has some plans and money is a big reason why he is behind Anjali. If Arnav is a loving brother then please do a background check on RK and before it's too late save your sister from a heartbreak.

Pls cont soon...

P.S. *clears throat* Arnav and Khushi is Barun and Sanaya for me too Approve I almost got a heart attack reading that you are imagining someone else at their place ...How could you yaar..just how could you LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterious_maze

finally i have read the chapter... it was a superb update but the only problem was that it was short Embarrassed... as my interest developed the update was over EmbarrassedLOL 

and you know what the funny part was???? when you described RK the instant image came to my mind was Barun's specially with that aviator and polo T-shirt... LOL and you can most certainly imagine what this image had done after reading the whole update... LOL first the picture of daljeet and barun lip locking pop up in my mind then barun flirting with sanaya and finally your's imagined Arnav getting mad on Barun... LOL the update entirely turned into some comic situation and i was actually laughing in my common room and all the people were looking at me as if i have lost my mind LOLLOLLOL it was hilarious for me and i could not stop laughing LOL

okey now on a serious note ... the update was actually wonderful... Clap

the conversation between father son entirely showed the level of their relation... Arnav noticing Khushi... remembering their past and ignoring his father was really sweet and to me was also romantic... i happened to like sweet and caring guys more than romantic guys WinkLOL

the old man was surprised about Arnav and Khushi's formal interaction???? will he try to find out the reason and help them???? and btw did he know that in past their relation used to be more than  friendship type of relation??? i mean what's the exact reason behind his surprise???  Confused

Khushi's reaction... in deep down in her heart she the most certainly knows that Arnav is just pretending to forget her... but she is khushi... she has her own ways to tell him that she knows him very well... i loved that particular part... and Arnav's eyes following her... well not a single girl wants to miss that eyes following her but alas khushi did miss them Embarrassed

and now that RK character... the story certainly need such a bad guy to bring out Arnav's concern for Khushi... i liked this character but i pity Anjali... no matter she has a younger bro or elder bro her better half always has to be a bad guy LOL 

and for me the highlight was the reaction of Khushi to their PDA... and i loved Arnav's "silly girl" remarks about her loud coughing... that was such a cute way to show her innocent and sweet hear... she is still the same... oh Arnav you are also the same just like her... it's just you pretend to be different Tongue

Originally posted by molten_lava

All that he could see were those helpless eyes, a strange cold fear dwelling in them, a fear which had paralysed her that day and which paralysed her even at this moment, right in front of his eyes. They were petrified, as if the life in them had completely stopped and her face was devoid of all colour, as if she had stopped breathing. 

hint hint Evil Smile Evil Smile now who is that third person???? OuchAngry

now after reading that am looking forward towards a huge drama... just like star plus dramas LOL

he wanted to escape but fate once again has brought him to the similar situation... no matter how much he wants to run off from that memories they will certainly haunt him unless he embrace them and they both talk about them... they need to talk about that fatefull day... and that for sure we will read in coming updates... you can't run off from bad memories... you will have to face them one day... the sooner you accept them the better you will feel ... right????

now i want an update before sunday Tongue

WHOA!
I'm surprised seeing your comment.Smile I really thought your next comment would be after a month after seeing your PM.LOL

ok, your first part of the comment really cracked me up. Barun as RK?ROFL That simply messes up my mind.Geek I think I won't see RK as the same again.LOL

The third person will make an entry much later in the story. Till then, Arnav and Khushi are going to fall in love.Wink Villain will make an entry when things are just heated up.LOL and before that, don't forget, Lavanya will make an entry too.

And Arhi won't talk about that day so soon. They have buried it for so many years, the talk will happen only when there is a trigger ---> entry of the villain.
BTW, RK is not the villain. Tongue He is a bad guy, but the bad guy who you will love.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pink.lotus-Raichu-

akshiankita IF-Dazzler
akshiankita
akshiankita

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
hey
amazing ff
plz add me to ur pm list

molten_lava

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Where Do You Live? I Want To Know The Timing Of When You Will Update So I'm Ready To Read It When It Gets Updated Tomorrow ; D Embarrassed

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Sanz*

Where Do You Live? I Want To Know The Timing Of When You Will Update So I'm Ready To Read It When It Gets Updated Tomorrow ; D Embarrassed

That's why I mention 1:00 pm IST ---> Indian standard time.LOL I can see you aren't that observant.Tongue
But honestly, I update atleast 1-2 hours before it, depending on when I'm free. But by 1:00 pm, the next chapter will be up definitely.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-sarunlicious..

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
sorry for late comment 
i read update last night from mobile but forget comment :)

update simply amazing i really enjoy it especially their childhood moment
Innocent and pure 
so caring world and all

Now time is change both enter in their late twenties and mature enough that's y khushi said when she was kid she forget her manner that how to speak with her mema shahab and chotey shahb 

khushi always stand somewhere and listen family talks as a same way arnav only want who observe khushi and catch her around
With every update I hooked with the story 

Vij...is he lusting over khushi 
not again we already had one 
one more here in your story 
its effect arnav in all ways it effect 
whereas arnav show his anger but khushi shows no emotions at all 

u write in your note about arnav look as eighths British and i don't know more about indian tv actors which actor u used to imagine as arnav who looks like eighths British. 

molten_lava

rana5 Goldie
rana5
rana5

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I love this story!  You write very well and I am enjoying the mystery and the build up to what actually happened 15 years ago.

molten_lava

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by *Sanz*

That's why I mention 1:00 pm IST ---> Indian standard time.LOL I can see you aren't that observant.Tongue
But honestly, I update atleast 1-2 hours before it, depending on when I'm free. But by 1:00 pm, the next chapter will be up definitely.Smile

Achcha that's why I'm always late LOLLOL
I thought it was london time SillySillySilly

molten_lava

Go to top