Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 84)

-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
just let this Ranvijay to be a harmless flirt..i don't want to see yet another Arnav's brother-in -law lusting over Khushi...let it be something different please, although looking at your track record , don't have to worry about that...right Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
glad to see you back
amazing FF 
loving the concept, its different and interesting
its keeping me guessing as to what happened that fateful day
but its good to see the glimpses of what used to be, in the present day
looking forward to the next partSmile

molten_lava

mysterious_maze Goldie
mysterious_maze
mysterious_maze

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
finally i have read the chapter... it was a superb update but the only problem was that it was short Embarrassed... as my interest developed the update was over EmbarrassedLOL 

and you know what the funny part was???? when you described RK the instant image came to my mind was Barun's specially with that aviator and polo T-shirt... LOL and you can most certainly imagine what this image had done after reading the whole update... LOL first the picture of daljeet and barun lip locking pop up in my mind then barun flirting with sanaya and finally your's imagined Arnav getting mad on Barun... LOL the update entirely turned into some comic situation and i was actually laughing in my common room and all the people were looking at me as if i have lost my mind LOLLOLLOL it was hilarious for me and i could not stop laughing LOL

okey now on a serious note ... the update was actually wonderful... Clap

the conversation between father son entirely showed the level of their relation... Arnav noticing Khushi... remembering their past and ignoring his father was really sweet and to me was also romantic... i happened to like sweet and caring guys more than romantic guys WinkLOL

the old man was surprised about Arnav and Khushi's formal interaction???? will he try to find out the reason and help them???? and btw did he know that in past their relation used to be more than  friendship type of relation??? i mean what's the exact reason behind his surprise???  Confused

Khushi's reaction... in deep down in her heart she the most certainly knows that Arnav is just pretending to forget her... but she is khushi... she has her own ways to tell him that she knows him very well... i loved that particular part... and Arnav's eyes following her... well not a single girl wants to miss that eyes following her but alas khushi did miss them Embarrassed

and now that RK character... the story certainly need such a bad guy to bring out Arnav's concern for Khushi... i liked this character but i pity Anjali... no matter she has a younger bro or elder bro her better half always has to be a bad guy LOL 

and for me the highlight was the reaction of Khushi to their PDA... and i loved Arnav's "silly girl" remarks about her loud coughing... that was such a cute way to show her innocent and sweet hear... she is still the same... oh Arnav you are also the same just like her... it's just you pretend to be different Tongue

Originally posted by molten_lava

All that he could see were those helpless eyes, a strange cold fear dwelling in them, a fear which had paralysed her that day and which paralysed her even at this moment, right in front of his eyes. They were petrified, as if the life in them had completely stopped and her face was devoid of all colour, as if she had stopped breathing. 

hint hint Evil Smile Evil Smile now who is that third person???? OuchAngry

now after reading that am looking forward towards a huge drama... just like star plus dramas LOL

he wanted to escape but fate once again has brought him to the similar situation... no matter how much he wants to run off from that memories they will certainly haunt him unless he embrace them and they both talk about them... they need to talk about that fatefull day... and that for sure we will read in coming updates... you can't run off from bad memories... you will have to face them one day... the sooner you accept them the better you will feel ... right????

now i want an update before sunday Tongue

Edited by mysterious_maze - 20 April 2013 at 4:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava-Raichu-

0082016nit IF-Dazzler
0082016nit
0082016nit

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Sun raha hai na tu...
ro raha hu mein...

molten_lava

RITIKA.. Goldie
RITIKA..
RITIKA..

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
loved the update..
their childhood day are so amazing...Smile
continue soon..

molten_lava

mysterious_maze Goldie
mysterious_maze
mysterious_maze

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
for me dadi was just like professor macgonagoll...  the instant you described her she came to my mind... 

and just now when i googled maggie smith... i came to know  professor macgonagoll is actually maggie smith  LOLLOLLOL

0082016nitmolten_lava

mysterious_maze Goldie
mysterious_maze
mysterious_maze

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by Agathe

LOL I've read all updates once again ROFLROFL

How am I going to survive till Sunday ?? CryCry

I so want to know more about RK !! He intrigues me !!
He seems to be a manipulative man ErmmErmm

Btw, is Mami going to have an important role ?? You described her more than others characters ! And in my opinion you enhanced her a bit more than other characters !

Just a thought Wink

Waiting ...

Like I said before, the side characters aren't that important in this FF. I know, I know you like side characters.LOL But characters like RK, Mami, Dadi are important but only at certain stages. They won't be concentrated upon, but they will play their tiny bits in Arhi story. And yes, Mami will be important at the end. Not now.

Then I'll wait quietly LOLLOL

@ Bold LOLLOL
Not my fault, when we used to play at school : my friends always took the lead roles and I was always left with side roles since I appreciate side characters LOLLOL

Thanks God you got that side roles and not some one who used to stand in background without a dialogue otherwise you happened to like descriptions and scenes in the story more than anything else LOL

Edited by mysterious_maze - 20 April 2013 at 5:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0082016nitmolten_lava-Raichu-

mysterious_maze Goldie
mysterious_maze
mysterious_maze

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
sorry i double posted Embarrassed

Edited by mysterious_maze - 20 April 2013 at 5:15am

0082016nitmolten_lava

Go to top