Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 68)

siamesecat IF-Dazzler
siamesecat
siamesecat

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
amazing chapter, as always!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

avantika_2012 Goldie
avantika_2012
avantika_2012

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
That flashback was sooo cuteee! Khushi fed water and biscuits to the plant...well, tried to and didn't even plant it in soil. Awww! LOL

I don't get good vibes from RK. Or am I being too early in my judgement. We'll see! 

Your writing is so flawless. I'm kind of in awe of your work. Every emotion is brought out so clearly. Every scene is penned down brilliantly. The transitions are so smooth. The last scene - Arnav's anger, Khushi's shock, everything was perfect. You're doing a commendable job. Keep it up! Smile

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

MY comment is in the reverse order today.

What is wrong with men like Ranvijay? Lusting for any pretty girl they come across and to top that they think that these women are dying to serve them in every way ... disgusting creatures but very true to life Angry. and Anjali sure knows how to choose creeps ... poor judge of character, our Anjali. Poor baby, she needs to get ready for heart break.

Now I'm sure about prediction being correct. YAY!!!!! 

She froze, coz she knows what it means to be harrassed by men like RanvijayCry. Arnav! I'm so proud of you. Whatever may have happened in the past, you stood up for your friend and that is the first step you have taken towards that redemption. 

Everyone in the family seems to expect Arnav and Khushi's friendship the way it was fifteen years ago. This sure shows that they are a classy lot. Loved Arthur for noticing Arnav's emotions. Very rare for a father. Shows how much he loves his son and wants his old Arnav backSmile

and now about Khushi, arnav and Anjali scene ... . Just like old times and that was the awwwLOL moment of the day for me. Arnav is unable to take his off Khushi. Is the observant friend attracted to his childhood friend now? He just needs to see Khushi dressed up ... a red saree perhaps? and our boy will surely lose his mind. 

But these two need to talk before that right ML? 

Loooved it as usual Big smile and my my my are you prompt or what LOL

Was waiting for your comment.Wink
Hush! You are too quick to judge Ranvijay. He is not your typical Shyam.LOL yes, he's all touchy touchy, but let's just say that he is Aadat se majboor. I've characterised him just like how modern men are. Who knows, after some chapters, you might just fall in love with him like Anjali did.Wink

And yes, Arnav and Khushi will talk. Talk and talk and talk until they just get frustrated and pin down each other like bunnies.ROFL

And yes, I love punctuality. When I promise, I deliver it.Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kishmish-Raichu-..mrinalini..AquaSandhya1chillyOmoraboticlarissajohnNichuss

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Unres'd in page 67. Smile

molten_lava

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by *Sanz*

When Will We Get Another Update? Embarrassed

Ermm... didn't you read my note?Geek
It's scheduled on Thursday 18th around 1:00 pm IST. Every update will be scheduled in advance. Please read the notes carefully which I put up at the end of each update.
Ohh, Sorry . Was Excited LOL

molten_lava

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

MY comment is in the reverse order today.

What is wrong with men like Ranvijay? Lusting for any pretty girl they come across and to top that they think that these women are dying to serve them in every way ... disgusting creatures but very true to life Angry. and Anjali sure knows how to choose creeps ... poor judge of character, our Anjali. Poor baby, she needs to get ready for heart break.

Now I'm sure about prediction being correct. YAY!!!!! 

She froze, coz she knows what it means to be harrassed by men like RanvijayCry. Arnav! I'm so proud of you. Whatever may have happened in the past, you stood up for your friend and that is the first step you have taken towards that redemption. 

Everyone in the family seems to expect Arnav and Khushi's friendship the way it was fifteen years ago. This sure shows that they are a classy lot. Loved Arthur for noticing Arnav's emotions. Very rare for a father. Shows how much he loves his son and wants his old Arnav backSmile

and now about Khushi, arnav and Anjali scene ... . Just like old times and that was the awwwLOL moment of the day for me. Arnav is unable to take his off Khushi. Is the observant friend attracted to his childhood friend now? He just needs to see Khushi dressed up ... a red saree perhaps? and our boy will surely lose his mind. 

But these two need to talk before that right ML? 

Loooved it as usual Big smile and my my my are you prompt or what LOL

Was waiting for your comment.Wink
Hush! You are too quick to judge Ranvijay. He is not your typical Shyam.LOL yes, he's all touchy touchy, but let's just say that he is Aadat se majboor. I've characterised him just like how modern men are. Who knows, after some chapters, you might just fall in love with him like Anjali did.Wink

And yes, Arnav and Khushi will talk. Talk and talk and talk until they just get frustrated and pin down each other like bunnies.ROFL

And yes, I love punctuality. When I promise, I deliver it.Tongue

ya ya, I agree that I'm too quick to judge at times and maybe one day I'll think that Ranvijay is not too bad. Wink Rather a flawed human just like the rest of us. But I do know that I would never forgive him for hitting on Khushi ... you know why? A lot of men especially in India and parts of world where you get help at home think that these women are easy prey coz they will not reveal when abused because of their lower class. That is unfair. Ouch

and and and I'm waiting for that day when Arnav and Khushi go at each other like bunnies babe Embarrassed

Edited by AquaSandhya - 18 April 2013 at 2:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lavaKishmish-Raichu-Nichuss

thesis Senior Member
thesis
thesis

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
wowww epiccc finally sum emotions come out to the foray wat can i say it was beautifully written n sunday is what am looking foward to

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

More than anything else, I really loved their childhood flashback. It was beautifully written and I could actually see it happening.

RK .. poor Anjali. Why she always ends up with the wrong kind of man? But his purpose in this chapter was wonderfully served! So will be waiting to see more.

PS: Now I can't stop wondering who the "only one actor in India" is. LOL

Oh, it's easy. It's NNM. now Figure what those initials stand for. But please don't say eww... once you figure him outLOL I'm warning you in advance.Tongue

Edited by molten_lava - 18 April 2013 at 2:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kishmish-Raichu-AquaSandhya1chillyOmoraboticlarissajohnNichuss

Go to top