Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 64)

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Coucou Big smileBig smile

I'll try to make a shorter comment this time LOLLOL

DaDi 

First of all thanks for giving the answer to my question LOLLOL
I don't know if you had added after I asked you, or you had already planned to tell us why she's called DaDi at this point of the story WinkWink

I really like this character, and look like Arnav loves his DaDi a lot WinkWink
The most interesting thing is that you described her as a typical Indian woman Big smile
I thought that she would have a strong character, she would have a equal position to her husband like what most of occidental women want. But no you described her more like a backbone Big smileBig smile

and She's always take the side of the truth >>> HINT Evil SmileEvil Smile

Arnav's expression seeing his own DaDi ROFLROFL
and DaDi's reply just crack me up LOLLOLLOL
It should had been one of the most rocking jodi : Raphael and Claire EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
(I won't mind knowing more about them EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

I like Pineapple Man LOLLOL usually we take cocunut and not pineapple, right ?? ConfusedConfused
(and what a coincidence Pineapple is my favourite fruit LOL)

The discussion between Arnav and DaDi about Lavanya was interesting because she feels concerned about her grandson, and look like DaDi's opinion is important for Arnav EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Arnav and Khushi 

So Arnav snapped kickboxing for jogging LOLLOL
The sun rise description was just awesome Big smileBig smile
You proved once more that you're a very talented writer WinkWink

I love the way she use the 'Maybe you have forgotten ...' that means she knows that Arnav is lying Wink
The way Khushi told about her economic situation broke mu heart DisapproveDisapprove
I felt so bad !

FB

I just loved it !! Annyav was such a bold boy LOLLOL

"Don't you trust me? And even if ghosts come to eat us up, I will protect you from them by fighting against them like this." He had said and kicked his feet and arm in the air, making the little Khushi laugh at his antics and she had finally agreed, climbing out of the house using the window. ROFLROFL

A very sweet part WinkWink

It must be very difficult, to deal with a so cold Arnav when they were so close in the past !
I feel that she has realized just like his parents that he's no more the same ! OuchOuch

I loved Arnav's motive for changing his room LOLLOL
So that's why, Khushi looked towards Arnav's room the other day ShockedShocked

Waiting for Tomorrow Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava_disha_

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Great update...i am enjoying the way this story is progressing. 
So no point in asking what the hell happened 15 yrs back Wink

Hey i didn't tell this earlier Kukku and annyav are so cute and i just love this banner...

Liza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Coucou Big smileBig smile

I'll try to make a shorter comment this time LOLLOL

DaDi 

First of all thanks for giving the answer to my question LOLLOL
I don't know if you had added after I asked you, or you had already planned to tell us why she's called DaDi at this point of the story WinkWink

I really like this character, and look like Arnav loves his DaDi a lot WinkWink
The most interesting thing is that you described her as a typical Indian woman Big smile
I thought that she would have a strong character, she would have a equal position to her husband like what most of occidental women want. But no you described her more like a backbone Big smileBig smile

and She's always take the side of the truth >>> HINT Evil SmileEvil Smile

Arnav's expression seeing his own DaDi ROFLROFL
and DaDi's reply just crack me up LOLLOLLOL
It should had been one of the most rocking jodi : Raphael and Claire EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
(I won't mind knowing more about them EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

I like Pineapple Man LOLLOL usually we take cocunut and not pineapple, right ?? ConfusedConfused
(and what a coincidence Pineapple is my favourite fruit LOL)

The discussion between Arnav and DaDi about Lavanya was interesting because she feels concerned about her grandson, and look like DaDi's opinion is important for Arnav EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Arnav and Khushi 

So Arnav snapped kickboxing for jogging LOLLOL
The sun rise description was just awesome Big smileBig smile
You proved once more that you're a very talented writer WinkWink

I love the way she use the 'Maybe you have forgotten ...' that means she knows that Arnav is lying Wink
The way Khushi told about her economic situation broke mu heart DisapproveDisapprove
I felt so bad !

FB

I just loved it !! Annyav was such a bold boy LOLLOL

"Don't you trust me? And even if ghosts come to eat us up, I will protect you from them by fighting against them like this." He had said and kicked his feet and arm in the air, making the little Khushi laugh at his antics and she had finally agreed, climbing out of the house using the window. ROFLROFL

A very sweet part WinkWink

It must be very difficult, to deal with a so cold Arnav when they were so close in the past !
I feel that she has realized just like his parents that he's no more the same ! OuchOuch

I loved Arnav's motive for changing his room LOLLOL
So that's why, Khushi looked towards Arnav's room the other day ShockedShocked

Waiting for Tomorrow Big smileBig smile

I'm honestly surprised with this comment. I thought you already commented about this chapter.Confused

Well, truth is I added the Dadi part after you pointed it out.LOL The thing is most of the things are already in my mind. I don't leave scope for loopholes. But what happens is, I tend to forget to mention it most of the times.

And I remember you asking once why Anjali is getting married in a church. It's because they are catholics owing to their British ancestory.

Yes, Dadi will be very vital for the story. That's why I described her character in detail.

Raphael and Claire's story will be told a little later in the FF.
And I deliberately chose pineapple, coz coconut is commonly used.LOL

And you'll get a new character tomorrow. Watch out for him.Wink
oh! by the way, he's RK.Tongue Not Rishab Kundra but I have imagined this RK to look just like Madubala RK.LOL

-Raichu-_disha_

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Stumbled upon this FF only recently. It is beautifully written, the story having a certain old world charm that come from the bylanes of Mussorie...and Yet a very ArHi story.

Soooh Hooked. Looking forward to this journey of two childhood friends, about what their past tells to what their future beholds.

How do you like to be addressed BTW? As ML?Smile

molten_lava

pmohini1 Groupbie
pmohini1
pmohini1

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
HOLY COW YOUR BACKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile Partysorry i just found out though and so yea... but YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed your writings and was actually re-reading Mirage again and yea so when I saw your name pop up on the fan fiction forum, I was confused and then I saw that you started a new FF and I was sooo excited because whatever you write from those magical hands of yours is absolutely amazing!!!!! Wink

Anyways I finished reading the 4 chapters and all I can say is WOW! Shocked This story idea and concept are so interesting and cool! And I knew from the second you said on the first page that there is a secret between Arnav and Khushi was thinking "She isn't telling us until like this story goes to like the third or fourth thread!Wink" But I am curious though...but I won't pester you for it. Write at your pace! LOL! LOL Anyways, do pm the updates (If you can and if i am eligible) Can't wait till the next update! Hug

molten_lava-Raichu-

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
i just started reading your ff ...it is beautiful story 

molten_lava

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao