Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 61)

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
its awesome story u know above that u portrayed it very well in your own simple way 
Dadi seems good and honest with her thoughts and manners
she's today type of dadi means means who ready to match modern generation with her own principles and values

sun rise moment is amazing they shared most amaizng moments in there life

i just have one question past affected arnav too much that he ready to move away from her when his heart doesn't want to 
but past not affected on khushi she never thought about atlesat

Chiildhood arnav khushi are so innocent far away from status and employee and employer taunts and free to live their lives but now one bound with their past badly 
khushi lost his best friend but she never thought about past which make arnav behave like this with her
As per dadi saying ...what she mention to ?

i know i get my all answers with your updates 
so no worry 
i m always ready with my popcorns when u update next chapter :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

mysterious_maze Goldie
mysterious_maze
mysterious_maze

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

the few things i would like to point out about this update

1) Arnav's relation with his grandmaa...

that's why we used to love this Arnav... he is so sweet and caring...

and he used to narrate stories to  his grandmaa... ???? it's awesome...  he is a darling son in law... isn't he????

2) the use of fuse as a metaphor.

To be honest I have never read this word used as describing some person… but that's a clever metaphor I must say… the less words but it conveyed all the importance of this specific character….

3) naughty dadi

I must say Arnav inherited his naughty side from his dadi…Wink

4)Biased dadi

And Arnav is dadi's fav??? He is my fav too… and this dadi is such a typical Indian dadi... she wants Arnav to get married and have kids... and also concern about his casual affairs...

And I would love to read more about that pineapple man….Tongue

now two questions... did Khushi actually tell dadi about Arnav scolding the florist???? did she overheard him???? and is dadi going to be the cupid for our ArHi????

so Arnav can't ignore Khushi anymore???? but I want him to ask Khushi to stop calling him chotey sahab... it's annoying...Angry

and why Khushi have to carry so much vegetables and that too every day??? does she sell them??? or does she cook for others... i mean they are only two persons at home and they can't eat that much even if one of them is KhushiLOL... so that whole conversation is quite confusing for me...

and that bravery part... so Arnav is the reason behind that trait of Khushi???? now by any chance is this trait the reason behind that fateful day???

And am so agree with your note…. I am not going to speculate anything and waste my energy about their past rather I would like to enjoy the story as it unfolds… btw the sunrise scene was so beautifully written 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava-Raichu-

mysterious_maze Goldie
mysterious_maze
mysterious_maze

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Originally posted by molten_lava

I don't mind the predictions. Keep them coming. I see another Agathe and Mysterious_maze in the making here.LOL I meant the comment for others who are unfortunately completely clueless about the past and from their comments it just seems as if they want me to reveal it in the next chapter thereby defeating the entire purpose of my story.LOL And that curiosity spoils the entire beauty of the FF.

oh la la tough competition !!
Lilly, we should be careful ! LOLLOLLOL

I think it's too early for me to do any prediction !! LOLLOL
I'll wait the story to progress WinkWink

compitition???? who is trying to join the gang Angry i mean you are always welcomeLOL... we are bunch of crazy people here...LOL

but i may not try to speculate and share my thoughts on the past as i don't want to spoil the story with my impatient comments... so a little change of plan from my side... you people spaculate and i will try to read them along with the update Wink

and yes Agathe it's too early to say anything about the story... we don't know the complete traits of the main characters till now 

molten_lava-Raichu-

shereenjain Senior Member
shereenjain
shereenjain

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
The chapter was "mast" as per our kid Kukku's style. :) Seriously childhood is the best part of one's life where we can say or do anything freely. His dadi is such a clever lady. I am hoping she will play a major part in their story.. Khushi is weeping for losing his only best friend.Thats sad..  

molten_lava

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Loving this story...
Feel sorry for Khushi...bt then I guess Arnav has some strong reasn to become whatever he is today...

Eagerly waiting for Thursday...

molten_lava

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterious_maze

Originally posted by Agathe

Originally posted by molten_lava

I don't mind the predictions. Keep them coming. I see another Agathe and Mysterious_maze in the making here.LOL I meant the comment for others who are unfortunately completely clueless about the past and from their comments it just seems as if they want me to reveal it in the next chapter thereby defeating the entire purpose of my story.LOL And that curiosity spoils the entire beauty of the FF.

oh la la tough competition !!
Lilly, we should be careful ! LOLLOLLOL

I think it's too early for me to do any prediction !! LOLLOL
I'll wait the story to progress WinkWink

compitition???? who is trying to join the gang Angry i mean you are always welcomeLOL... we are bunch of crazy people here...LOL

but i may not try to speculate and share my thoughts on the past as i don't want to spoil the story with my impatient comments... so a little change of plan from my side... you people spaculate and i will try to read them along with the update Wink

and yes Agathe it's too early to say anything about the story... we don't know the complete traits of the main characters till now 

Ahaan crazy we are LOLLOL
But I guess we won't need to spam, to have a new thread Big smileBig smile
Really happy to see despite Rachel's note, people comment WinkWink

mysterious_mazemolten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LiveCrazily-

its awesome story u know above that u portrayed it very well in your own simple way 
Dadi seems good and honest with her thoughts and manners
she's today type of dadi means means who ready to match modern generation with her own principles and values

sun rise moment is amazing they shared most amaizng moments in there life

i just have one question past affected arnav too much that he ready to move away from her when his heart doesn't want to 
but past not affected on khushi she never thought about atlesat

Chiildhood arnav khushi are so innocent far away from status and employee and employer taunts and free to live their lives but now one bound with their past badly 
khushi lost his best friend but she never thought about past which make arnav behave like this with her
As per dadi saying ...what she mention to ?

i know i get my all answers with your updates 
so no worry 
i m always ready with my popcorns when u update next chapter :)

@bold: Past has also affected Khushi. A lot. But not in a way you expect it. Sometimes the effects of trauma are mysterious. Not all people who are sad cry. The people who laugh the most are the ones who have the deepest scars. In future chapters, you will realise this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious_maze-Raichu--Cheeni-

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterious_maze

the few things i would like to point out about this update

1) Arnav's relation with his grandmaa...

that's why we used to love this Arnav... he is so sweet and caring...

and he used to narrate stories to  his grandmaa... ???? it's awesome...  he is a darling son in law... isn't he????

2) the use of fuse as a metaphor'.

To be honest I have never read this word used as describing some person' but that's a clever metaphor I must say' the less words but it conveyed all the importance of this specific character'.

3) naughty dadi'

I must say Arnav inherited his naughty side from his dadi'Wink

4)Biased dadi

And Arnav is dadi's fav??? He is my fav too' and this dadi is such a typical Indian dadi... she wants Arnav to get married and have kids... and also concern about his casual affairs...

And I would love to read more about that pineapple man'.Tongue

now two questions... did Khushi actually tell dadi about Arnav scolding the florist???? did she overheard him???? and is dadi going to be the cupid for our ArHi????

so Arnav can't ignore Khushi anymore???? but I want him to ask Khushi to stop calling him chotey sahab... it's annoying...Angry

and why Khushi have to carry so much vegetables and that too every day??? does she sell them??? or does she cook for others... i mean they are only two persons at home and they can't eat that much even if one of them is KhushiLOL... so that whole conversation is quite confusing for me...

and that bravery part... so Arnav is the reason behind that trait of Khushi???? now by any chance is this trait the reason behind that fateful day???

And am so agree with your note'. I am not going to speculate anything and waste my energy about their past rather I would like to enjoy the story as it unfolds' btw the sunrise scene was so beautifully written 

I will definitely accommodate the 'Pineapple man' story.Wink

Khushi overheard him and told Dadi about it. Didn't I mention it?Confused I'm already in the 8th chapter of the story, so I tend to forget what is mentioned and what isn't.LOL

Arnav will make her do that in his own ways.Wink

There is something more to it. Actually, she doesn't carry vegetables everyday. It's just that on that particular day, by coincidence, he met her.

There is much more to it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious_mazeAsmara.asthagarwal-Raichu--FriedriceJi-Nichuss

Go to top