Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 59)

--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
First, the relation between Arnav and his Daadi is so beautiful... It is so real, Arnav teasing her as if she is an old girlfriend and later the way she adviced him about Lavanya and about his raging temper was nice... It was a nice scene between a grandma and her grandson...

Both the childhood memories of Kuku and Annyavv are amazing... Sneaking out of home hand in hand in the darkness to watch sunrise, his sweet promise to protect her, the way little Arnav lifts his best friend to make the beautiful sight visible to her, little Khushi's excitement everything was filled with innocence... Even in the next scene Arnav's choice of the room only to see his best friend and to hear her voice was so cute...

Their childhood memories were so etheral, it is clear why Arnav wants to hold on to all the memories he had once shared with Khushi... He was watching sunrise from the same spot just like old days... Glad that he met Khushi in the same place... He was caught once again remembering his past...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
You made our Dadi so beautiful.. Really???? I cant imagine our show Dadi face in your character... Kind of I feel very funny to relate that face to your character... no offence here...Wink.. you have made us fall for this granny... I felt all so women powerish when I read on her... the aura of her was so strong in the way you wrote... I cant figure out if people tend to become like that when they marry army men or only people who carry that aura get married to army men... Anyways, I liked a lot the way you have characterized her...

Poor arnav, I really feel sorry for him a lot...His state is worse than Khushi's I feel.. He is forced to mask his feelings on the contrary at least she is free to cry over her feelings... I feel sad for both and I loved the little kukku n annyav morning adventure... it was so chweet...so chweet... I loved this update and thanks for giving us such a wonderful story to read...

On your note, we are here to see till the climax and we dont mind waiting to know the past till then... we know you will take us through an emotional ride and I am on aboard till the end... you are a great writer and story teller and I cant wait to read further...

molten_lava

Rhysenn IF-Dazzler
Rhysenn
Rhysenn

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Wonderful update!

molten_lava

jojo21 Senior Member
jojo21
jojo21

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Another great chapter. My heart breaks for Khushi who adores Arnav and just wants her best friend back. It seems to it is the only reprieve from a life enveloped in tradition and status. The way you write their past and then the present just leaves a lump b my throat for the friendship that once was. Thanks!

molten_lava

raapunzel... Senior Member
raapunzel...
raapunzel...

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
amazing...amazing update...
i jusy want to go to my childhood...
aynav & kukku were so cute...
u potrayed itz very beautifully...
dadi seems modern as well as understanding..
i lov ur writing style...
fallen in love wt dis butterfly...
waiting dear...

molten_lava

Nehasupnfan Goldie
Nehasupnfan
Nehasupnfan

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Is it weird that I have tears in my eyes because of Khushi's pain?? Yes, I am angry with Arnav's behavior towards her but I also realize that something BIG must have happened for things to be the way they are now. But I am curious...if something had happened to Khushi...why is it that she acts so..normal...? I dunno..maybe I AM over thinking it!! That memory of their first sunrise together was so adorable...And also teh fact that he chose that room for her because he could see her cottage easily...Jaane kahah gaye woh din..?? *sniff* This is great!! Please continue writing!  

molten_lava

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
wow!! accidentally, happened to read this FF! Oh Man!!! just too good!!! I had tears while reading arnav-khushi childhood part. Very very cute story. Please update soon and pm me when you update. Already eager to know what happened in the past. I just feel very very bad for khushi and she is seen low because of her economical status Cry amazing yaar! keep updating fast. 

molten_lava

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
that's the exact reason why am reading your FF!! I love the subtle ways you express views n thoughts n feelings!! it's just amazing!! 

I have faith in your writing!!I know when you DO reveal the BIG incident that changed EVERYTHING it will be AWESOME!!! n by then I know you will have developed the characters in such a way ki it would be double damaak!! 

p.s. it's such a shame ki I can never stalk your thread at times when you update! am at work Ouch  

molten_lava

Go to top