Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 37)

Snoowfall IF-Dazzler
Snoowfall
Snoowfall

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
you are a wonderful writer, and this story has a novel feeling as you wanted it to be, completely different from Mirage, i can feel all their emotions while reading the story, you keep saying it was her, but why is he feeling so guilty...

I take my comment from last time calling him a jerk, definitely a big reason behind it if he is feeling so much for her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

ArSh23 Senior Member
ArSh23
ArSh23

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
awesome update! This story is so interesting! I wonder what happened that Arnav is feeling so guilty about. It seems like Khushi doesn't hate him at all. In fact, she wants him to remember her! I'm excited to read more about their past with each other. Can't wait to read the next part!

molten_lava

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
What a wonderful Chapter !! Big smileBig smile

I really enjoyed it, It recorded me my own childhood memories LOLLOLLOL
Really Molten, you just take us in your story and make us forget everything around us !! WinkWink

Coming to the chapter Big smile
Oh no I'll first Comment on the Banner LOLLOL
You made it ?? Or another of your fan made it LOL I know you would gave the credit, if it was the case, so I assume you made it WinkWink
That is such a cute pic EmbarrassedEmbarrassed That shows that you're going to focus this story mainly on their childhood, right ?? 
I really Like Big smileBig smile

The first Part : Khushi

I was absorb it Khushi and Arnav's meeting, that I didn't care about the bags she was carrying !! and Arnav didn't even help her OuchOuchOuch
So it was for Anjali's wedding ?? 
But why Khushi calls Anjali, Anjali memsaab and not ChutKi meemsaab ?? ShockedShocked

Buaji is the one who made Khushi call Arnav, chotey Saab, and even Khushi find it weird EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So Khushi also works for Raizada OuchOuch
I don't really like it but let's see what it will give Wink
I like the way Khushi keeps in mind her social status, but at the same time we can see how much she's hurt ! She may think that if she wasn't a servant maybe her best friend would be there, with her UnhappyUnhappy

Again you showed very well how much those words Arnav pronounced deeply hurt Khushi !!! 
It was just a 'Sorry, I don't remember' but coming from the person she considers as her BF, it's heart breaking !!

The second Part : Arnav and Lillies ROFLROFL

Please tell me was he talking through his Bluetooth !!!ROFLROFL
You brought another shade to Arnav or should I say you kept Arnav's shouting capacity LOLLOL
Anyway I liked the way you compared that life in London and in India isn't the same and that even a small tash in India might become a headache for people who aren't used to live in India LOLLOLLOL

Khushi was staring at him ?? Did she expect that Arnav will look on that direction, or did she hear Arnav's shouting ROFL

Btw why Lillies ?? LOLLOL
Okay personnaly I prefer yellow Lillies CoolCool
As Lilly's favourite colour is yellow LOLLOLLOL

oh and Christian Wedding ??? Shocked

The third Part : Raizada Clan LOL

That was a funny conversation I like the way Dadiji defended Arnav LOLLOL
Because I thought that Arthurji would be tall and well built, I didn't thought that he would have a paunch LOLLOL
And I have some questions about Claire ! Well she's British, I guess she had learnt hindi, but what does she wear ?? and why Dadiji ?? 
i thought that as she's english, maybe her grandchildren would call her grandma or granny ErmmErmm

Wow Arnav did recognise Khushi laugh even if he hasn't heard it for 15 years EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
That so cute !
But Arnav behaved so rudely after that AngryAngry
all because of he guilty conscious OuchOuch

The fourth Part : Two Pony Tail 

I liked Arnav and Anjali's bonding Big smileBig smileBig smile
When Anjali point out that it was rude to laugh at people's appearance, I thouh that she was more mature than her brother but then LOLLOL
What do they were children, na !!
I guess most of children behaves the same so did I Wink

Well so that fat lady was buaji, but why did she left Khushi with the Raizadas?? 

Oh Arnav feeling jealous of Khushi that was so cute LOL 
and I mean it, when you're a child you hate when your mother shows affection to another one especially when you're a boy (Complexe D'Oedipe) LOLLOL

So Khushi is an orphan ShockedShocked 
In fact I expected it DisapproveDisapprove

The Fifth part : My Queen Queen 

Wow that was my favourite part and must be the most revealing part !
Arnav the King, Anjali the Queen and Khushi (KuKu LOL)  the Servant.
Arnav wanted Khushi to be the Queen as well, but Khushi said, that there should be someone to serve them !

Does it mean that the end of the FF will be like that ?? ShockedShockedShocked
Khushi remains a servant even if Arnav wants her to be his Queen ConfusedConfused

I was really sad reading that part ! Because after all Khushi never thought that the game they played would become true OuchOuch
I felt really sad for Her Ouch

And Arnav LOLLOL he said the tea wasn't bad !! So he likes ice tea LOLLOL
 I know it wasn't funny, but what a mistake !! Khushi has realized that he's lying Big smileBig smile

Wonderful update Rachel Wink
I'll be waiting for you update Monday at 9 am as you always update earlier than planned LOLLOL

Edited by Agathe - 12 April 2013 at 8:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0082016nitmolten_lava

aarrsshhii IF-Dazzler
aarrsshhii
aarrsshhii

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
i wonder why when he is so much in pain because of somethng that happened in the past and tries to stay oblivious to everythng , she clearly doesnt seem to remeber anything about it, other than the fact that they were best friends...hmm...rather than me pondering , ill wait for u to reveal it to us...
btw very nice chapter... i loved their memories... especially the way he called her kukkuu... :)
will have to wait till monday for the nxt one now :( :(

molten_lava

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Clap fab update , excellent narration , beautifully peened ,innocent love story , eagerly waiting for next update plz pm me , thanks in advance

molten_lava

ASRphanki IF-Dazzler
ASRphanki
ASRphanki

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Beautiful update..
Kukku nd annyavv.. Kids wid ill fate nd bad memories of chidhood...
Arnav is runnin away wereas khushi has accepted reality ...
Eager for next ...

molten_lava

robinhood008 Goldie
robinhood008
robinhood008

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
That was an amazinggg update!!!

When I read that this ff is written by you, this brcame a must read for me n I instantly read it all in a go!!!

Eeeks m sooo happie that you are back to writing since I thot u dnt write anymore!!

I've always wanted to let you know how much I loved reading mirage, I came across it after u had given it a beautiful epilogue!
You wouldnt believe bt I've lost count of how many times I've read its epilogue n sooo many other chpz of it in which I was in complete awe of your writing skills

Have to say it was one of the best work on IF!!!

Then after finishing it I found your index n I read each one of it!!!
And m relli out of words for appreciation towards it
Jus amazinggg!!!

And jus now after reading this ff, with sich new n intresting concept m sure this wid b worth reading as well

Awwwhhh they use to play king n queen n arnav didn't want her to b servant but his queen...owweeiii!!!

Dnt know whats wrong with him but ofcourse story will unfold in due time!!

Childhood besties...awwhhh

He use to call her kukku...hiw sweet!!!

Bht lamba comment hogaya na
But I cudnt help myself from letting u knw jus how much I like reading ur work!!

Hope iu pm me fr next update

Amazinggg update!!!

Edited by robinhood008 - 12 April 2013 at 8:31am

molten_lava

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged

I feel for Khushi.Her dissapointment and hurt cuz of Arnav is evident at some places.Clearly she is putting up as if she isnt getting bothered by his indifferent,but she is.The childhood spent with some good times and promises holds special place for both.But some incident has ruined it for them.Atleast Arnav's guilt for not being able to help his friend indicates something bad happened.. in past.

molten_lava

Go to top