Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 32)

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr2kkg

we are not suggesting evil things...dare you call that evil... but if you separate them at the end then that would be really evil!! come on you cant do that to us...all because we asked for a little mischief managed...and what do you mean this FF will not have anything like that??

and yes if you give us those screams, then our imagination will stop thereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Like I said, there will be no screams. Tongue Only intense pushing & pulling Wink Ekdum, SP style censored, coz the last time I read, explicit scenes were no longer allowed on IF.LOL So you have to use your imagination only.SleepyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious_mazevinu.srachu_arshi-Raichu-

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by mysterious_maze

I get that...But a girl can dream right Embarrassed Embarrassed So yeah...and Khushi will scream "Annyavv'"

now my mind is on wild drive after reading the word scream EmbarrassedROFL

mission accomplished!!

Control people! This FF is not going to have anything like that!AngryAngryAngry
You are spoiling the innocence of my entire story!LOL

And if you are going to suggest me evil things, then I might get evil too!Evil Smile Do you want me to seperate Arnav and Khushi at the end? Do I hear a YES???Tongue It will be easy for me coz this story has lots of pain and angst.Wink

We are not spoiling the innocence...see that is why we are suggesting..."Annyavv"...oh how innocently hot!!!!

ok, that sounds so wrong on all levels.LOL Wait till you read the actual scene. Maybe you would prefer to associate it only with innocence and cuteness. Not hot.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious_mazevinu.srachu_arshi-Raichu-Nichuss

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

we are not suggesting evil things...dare you call that evil... but if you separate them at the end then that would be really evil!! come on you cant do that to us...all because we asked for a little mischief managed...and what do you mean this FF will not have anything like that??

and yes if you give us those screams, then our imagination will stop thereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Like I said, there will be no screams. Tongue Only intense pushing & pulling Wink Ekdum, SP style censored, coz the last time I read, explicit scenes were no longer allowed on IF.LOL So you have to use your imagination only.SleepyLOL

Oh the nuns are everywhere AngryAngry chalega...intense pushing & pulling...ahem...chalega...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

I get that...But a girl can dream right Embarrassed Embarrassed So yeah...and Khushi will scream "Annyavv'"

now my mind is on wild drive after reading the word scream EmbarrassedROFL

mission accomplished!!

Control people! This FF is not going to have anything like that!AngryAngryAngry
You are spoiling the innocence of my entire story!LOL

And if you are going to suggest me evil things, then I might get evil too!Evil Smile Do you want me to seperate Arnav and Khushi at the end? Do I hear a YES???Tongue It will be easy for me coz this story has lots of pain and angst.Wink

We are not spoiling the innocence...see that is why we are suggesting..."Annyavv"...oh how innocently hot!!!!

ok, that sounds so wrong on all levels.LOL Wait till you read the actual scene. Maybe you would prefer to associate it only with innocence and cuteness. Not hot.LOL

the actual scene I am sure that is going to be just cuteness and innocence...I already have that pictured in my mind...and that is adorably cute...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achu_arshimolten_lava

shereenjain Senior Member
shereenjain
shereenjain

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Nice start...Smile

molten_lava

nupsiii Senior Member
nupsiii
nupsiii

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
awesome

molten_lava

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged

btw molten i have benifited from google chacha and just seen the picture of mussoorie in winter and snow... and now i have a request, suggestion, demand whatever you think Embarrassed utilize that winter and warm up thier nights Wink 
Hmm... will do it.Wink Although the story is not based in winter, but there can be a surprise snowfall, right?Wink Imagine, Arnav and Khushi, all alone trapped due to snow in some cave and ooh la la! Khushi is feeling cold and well, rest is history!Tongue

what the spolier... Shocked

arshi n cave... Embarrassed Blushing

molten_lava

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Helloji, 

The first Chapter was mainly about Arnav, but in this chapter you have introduced many characters Big smileBig smile
And I know that you give importance to all your characters, I think it's a significant chapter LOLLOL

LAVANYA LOLLOL

Sincerely speaking I didn't expect her in this FF, so was completely shocked !! 
She's the same La we met in the show 'Baby  ...' PinchPinch
I don't think she's bad, but I think she's going to be annoying just like she's annoying Arnav LOLLOL

Precisely, what Arnav is doing with Lavanya, when she annoys him D'ohD'oh
For physical relation ?? ShockedShocked

ANJALI Big smileBig smile

I can't imagine Daljeet being called Chutki ROFLROFL
How old is she ?? Because reading the chapter I don't think she's old enough for getting married !!
She seems rather 16-17 or maybe it's because she's potrayed as too sweet person WinkWink

ARTHUR SINGH RAIZADA ConfusedConfused

I don't know what to think about him, I'm a bit confused I think I should wait for the story to progress to learn more about him.
For me he seemed quite cold and too formal Confused
He's also a bit Arrogant LOLLOL
Honor is going to take a big place in this FF WinkWink
But I noticed he loves his son and have some remorses WinkWink
However I liked the way Arnav behaved with his father, that military type conversation LOLLOL

Mmmh he thinks that his son has ' Casanova rich spoilt brat ways ' 
Interesting !! Big smileBig smile
I liked his conversation with his wife. He's not blind, and knows his son well. Or is he a bit overeacting ?? 

Arnav isn't someone who really cares for his Family ?? ShockedShocked
After reading the conversation between Arthur and Naina, I feel like Arnav is more a single handed person, who doesn't like interacting with others ShockedShocked

"But the tiny irrational, emotional, foolish part of my brain says, yes, maybe someday." WinkWink

Last but not the least LOLLOL

KHUSHI Big smileBig smile

I immediately knew that it was her LOLLOL
Only her could fit that description, enna LOLLOL

So Khushi is from a middle class whose family worked or works for the elite (for the Raizada ??) ShockedShocked

I loved Khushi's behaviour with Arnav !! SHe tried to be formal but she couldn't ConfusedConfused
Arnav recognised her with her eyes, how did she recognise Arnav ?? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

'Ofcourse, he remembered her very well. That cute little girl with two pony tails who would sit behind him, clutching his back tightly as he sped down the very same road in his bicycle every day. She was that same girl who used to share her ice candy with him bought from the only rupee she used to get once a month as pocket money.'

I loved that part WinkWink
It's very revealing about Khushi's personnality !! Even one ruppe she would share it with others Big smileBig smile

But 'fatefull day which has scarred him permanently' ShockedShocked
Gosh what  happened ?? OuchOuch
Arnav had seen something horrific happened to Khushi and didn't help her ShockedShocked

Arnav was cold, but I think we can't judge him because, afterall we don't why he's behaving like that !! ConfusedConfused

But I really felt bad for Khushi !

So Wonderful chapter !! I enjoyed it !! 
Big smileBig smileBig smile

wen rach mentioned she waited for ur comments i didnt get the point...

now i got it...

nice analysing...agatheClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

achu_arshi0082016nit-Raichu-molten_lava

Go to top