Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 122)

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

res Evil SmileEvil Smile
First Evil SmileEvil Smile
See I'm a wonderful stalker LOLLOLLOL

Light and entertaining Chapter WinkWink

The first part was just hilarious ROFLROFL
Arnav and Khushi made me so laugh !!
Really cute !! Now I know that bhains and buffalo aren't the same thing LOLLOLLOL

Remark : Khushi with dogs ----> Chhan Chhan ?? LOLLOL    

and Lavanya ... Just forget her Evil SmileLOL
I don't want her to come to India Evil Smile

Second Part >>> FIRST RABBA VE DancingDancing
No seriously : that eye lock was a Rabba ve right ??? 

Originally posted by molten_lava

It was certainly mere seconds, but it felt as if the entire world had stopped for the two of them. Everything else was forgotten. Only two pair of eyes, one hazel while the other molten brown gazed into each other's depths, as if their souls were talking.

Neither could blink, neither could look away.

It was comforting and anguishing at the same time. It hurt and soothed simultaneously if that was even possible.

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
That was so beautifully written ClapClap
In fact I'm completely excited as if I really saw a Rabba ve scene !! You're too good Rachel ! WinkWink

But I wanted to ask : why does always Khushi brings their social status in their discussion ?? ConfusedConfused
In fact it's satrting to annoy me a bit ! I feel like she wants to hurt Arnav : but that doesn't make sense, then why ?? ConfusedConfusedConfused

When Khushi asked 'Does it still hurt ?' I was like what is she talking about D'ohD'oh
I was as confused as Arnav LOLLOL
But that was cute ! 
I really loved that part ! 
I don't have anything else to say Big smileBig smileBig smile

And Khushi heard it ROFLROFL

I'm just loving this new bonding between those two EmbarrassedWink

Why would I hate RK ?? WinkWink

PS : I will very busy for two weeks, and I don't know if I would be able to read your updates ConfusedConfusedConfused
---> EXAMS AngryAngryAngry
But pakka I will comment on each chapters, after reading them WinkWink

And I'll be waiting for your comments eagerly.Wink
Yup that was the first Rabba ve.LOL minus the gust of wind blowing their hair.

The constant reminder about the status is one way for Khushi to remind herself about the differences between them. Let's say she is reminding herself more than him about the reality.Wink She's falling and that too really hard for our boy!Tongue

Chanchan?LOL Nah, these are wild dogs. Those in chanchan are simply fur balls who I feel like eating up with their cuteness.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-_disha_

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Wonderful surprise.. loved it.. thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

-MIMOSA- Goldie
-MIMOSA-
-MIMOSA-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
res...wow what a surprise...
I'm back after reading...
Aren't u a sweetheart...loved your surprise...
I was smiling trough the whole update...it was like a fresh breeze...it healed my heart break from yesterday's update...Smile...now I feel lighter...hmmmf
I can smell something like Arnav's grandmother playing cupid...and may be Ranvijay too...not that they need muchWink...
Loved Mussoorie bhains...The whole update was sooo cute...
loved it...

Edited by mimosa658 - 25 April 2013 at 6:24am

molten_lava

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
It was an awesome Surprise Big smileBig smile Thank you Hug

Lovely Chapter...it was soo freakin adorable...i was smilin readin Arnav laughin wholeheartedly!! it was really awesome

nd it truly was a wonderful day for themDay Dreaming...he told he did remember...nd she stared cryin seein him hurt...awww thts so freakin sweet...Embarrassed

nd the Buffalo nd Bhains comparison superb ROFL

Amazin updateClap...Loved it HeartHeartHeart

nd Ranvijay...i really hope he is a positive character!!!

molten_lava

sugarhugs Goldie
sugarhugs
sugarhugs

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
awesome..
amazing..Smile

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Olive_Rose

I love your story it is quite different and in depth. I am not going to guess what happened to Khushi but I'll wait until you reveal it. Whatever could have happened to such a young kid? Gives me shudders just thinking about it. Your story takes me back to my history books and a particular movie called "Queen" only it was of people of different races. It somehow reminds me of the plantation days when a little slave girl befriended her young Masa. Only later to be abused by someone in his family but could not speak out because no one will believe her because of her status. I know I maybe getting carried away here but your story is such that it make you think about things.

I've not warmed up to Anjali at all so far. It is true she had told Khushi to stop calling them "saab" etc but how can you tell someone that when you still think of them as a servant and treat them accordingly? Then why did she not remain friends with Khushi when Arnav left? 

Ranvay seems to be a good and honest person..., there I was thinking he may try to abuse Khushi at some point in time.

I'm glad Arnav let her know he remembered her but I guess she already knew that. I believe his grand mother knows a lot more than she's letting on. I guess she can read things very well just the same way  Ranvay just showed up and was able to decipher what was going on between Arnav and Khushi. They do share a very deep bond.

I know everyone in Raizada family "appear" to "Like" Khushi but I'm now wondering what the dynamics will be if  they realized that Arnav has developed a feeling more than friendship for the servant girl?Stern Smile  Will the truth whatever it is resurface?

I don't make my characters perfect. They are flawed and they are real. Don't we see people like Anjali all around us? They say one thing, they act the other way. There is a hypocrite in each one of us. For some it is obvious, and some like Anjali portray it in subtle ways.
The dynamics will change and even more than what Arnav feared fifteen years ago. Every person is going to pick a side when the truth will resurface and that's when the relationship between Arnav and Khushi will actually be tested. Things are going to get a lot uglier.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-MIMOSA-penny25supriya.arshiOlive_Rose-Raichu-

robinhood008 Goldie
robinhood008
robinhood008

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
That was an amazinggg update!!

Bestt everr, well to ne honest I find all your updates better than last!!

Hahaha khushi was one crazy lil kid, her concept behind mussorie bhains was totally illogic but still made sense the way he related bhain with her n arnav!!

So arnav is gradually letting go n listening to his heart, ofcourse this will make him hsppie person
They wat he had care free laugh jus showed how much khushi influence him today!!

Hmmm so why was there a sudden n loud NO for lavanyaz early visit??? Was ot fr khushi too

Everytime arnav can sense khushiz pain n hurt behind her happy facade

So was the hidden pair of eyes of ranvijay??
Hope u dnt turn him into negative character
I had a good laugh reading this update!!!

Amazinggg update!!!

molten_lava

penny25 IF-Dazzler
penny25
penny25

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
res...will comment after readin ..!!!!

UNRES!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! an update ...dat too...in just a gap of a day...dis is termed as real suprise...but den we will wait for mon now...it so far...:'(

D INDIA BHAINS!!!

oops!!:P:P

THE "MUSSORIE" BHAINS!!!!

never i cud have imagined in my entire life dat one will want to live dis animal's life...nd d wierd part is...i'm actually...ENVYIN IT!!!!:P

arnav's dialogue...funny!!! La trust me...u're not alone to imagine dat he has lost it...;)

one thing i liked bout khushi is dat she is very honest...nd her words do bring out her feelings nd disspoint in arnav...therby fulfillin her task...

nd RK!!!!! hmmm...i think i've strted lykin him...;)

cant wait to read more...:)

Edited by penny25 - 25 April 2013 at 6:21am

molten_lava

Go to top