Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 119)

P4rveen12 IF-Dazzler
P4rveen12
P4rveen12

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Fantastic and awesome update, written brilliantly well. 

I'm actually starting to like Anjali's fianc he even apologised to khushi and told Khushi that Arnav does remember her as his best friend. 

Wow loved the talk in the forest, poor Khushi asked Arnav whether the reason he did not recognise her was because of her status and her being poor, but I'm so glad Arnav mentioned the favourite book he read in his childhood and khushi became so happy as she knew he still remembered her, loved the flashback Arnav reading the book to Khushi. 

Poor Arnav is feeling so guilty about the incident that happened to Khushi, but the sad thing is khushi does not know that Arnav was there and saw everything, I'm assuming the person abusing her was from Arnav's family as he mentioned it would break his perfect world apart if the truth had come out. 

Please continue soon and I have to agree God does work in mysterious ways xx 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
My heart completely went out to Arnav today... Guilt is the worst punishment of all... A person who is guilt is the one who suffers more too... When his eyes moistened mine did too... You had written the entire Khushi n Arnav encounter at church n their conversation in woods plainly beautiful with raw emotions n feelings... I am amazed with this Khushi... I am happy that at last Arnav came out n accepted that he remembered every moment spent with her... Needless to say the childhood part was cute as usual... Had great time reading it... Thanks

molten_lava

sweet_5 Goldie
sweet_5
sweet_5

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I tripped out a little when it was RK apologizing to Khushi, I thought it was Arnav. So RK is not a creep? I don't kno I still feel weird about him

Khushi's whole life is devoted to Arnav, everything is just centered around him, I think Arnav knows this and feels even more nervous. He would be basically destroying the foundation of her love for Arnav

molten_lava

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Nice Update.:D

molten_lava

wonderblake IF-Dazzler
wonderblake
wonderblake

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Just what I expected it to be.
Fabulous update.

My mind feels a little peace after seeing Arnav and Khushi getting along.
And RK doesn't seem to be that bad, wrong assumptions at the wrong time.

Khushi's confessions about waiting for Arnav made me really sad.
She has suffered a lot during the past fifteen years because of her best friend.

Continue soon.

molten_lava

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Yay!!!!! Res

As far as apologies go, I must admit, Ranvijay's apology is one of the best I have ever come across. It was heartfelt and genuine. Clearly, it wasn't an evil-intentional hold he had on Khushi, since she felt that he wouldn't hurt her. Therefore, we have a rich (Audemars Piguet ... and no less), handsome, funny and intelligent guy (he understands the friendship between Arnav and Khushi better than anyone else in the house) in Ranvijay. Congratulations for salvaging Ranvijay's character brilliantly. But, but, but ML ... I'm going to say a couple of things here which you may or maynot agree with. Whatever, Ranvijay's intentions were, he flirted with Khushi and went far enough to hold her hand. While I may enjoy the company of such guys at a fun-filled social parties, I would not want him as my man. Coz the probability of the guy crossing the line with another woman despite being married would be pretty high. Well, that is just my opinion. However, I would be very very very comfortable with this charater henceforth. 

Arnav tried to cope with the tragedy in his life by staying away from Khushi, Mussorie and family that would be constant reminders. and our dear Khushi coped by turning to God. Smart girl.  I could visualize the way Khushi moved over to make the little space and how Arnav had to sit next to her with their sides melded to each other. Thus begins the physical proximity ... huhuh 

ML, It was not just Arnav's eyes that moistened listening to Khushi's prayers and her hopes and dreams. Mine did too. You do an amazing job of taking us on an emotional roller coaster ride. I love the way you portrayed an Arnav whose head was bent down symbolizing his shame for letting his friend down. 

Arnav joked. OMG . Thus begins the healing process for both Arnav and Khushi

Am sitting in the airport typing this ... so, I have no doubt that you've figured out my obsession with your story. Need to reread the story and will comment if necessary in a few hours. Great one ML. 
@bold: Yes, he's not the ideal guy that women want. But such guys do exist around us. They are big time flirts and it never ends even when they are married. It's like they are forced by habit. And I know of one such guy and he's my brother-in-law.
But at the end of the day, they are good at heart and care for their wives and they are good fathers too. They don't cross the line once they are married, But yeah, the harmless flirting with random women at random places continues and it's upto the wife to not feel too insecure about it.

And yes, the healing process begins. Slow but steady. I cannot write depressingly for a long time.

"I cannot write depressingly for a long time" - The exact reason why I love your writing. Too much angst can be off-putting for me coz life is a combination of joys and sorrows, highs and lows and it is upto us to see the goodness in life and grab it. This tells me that you are very balanced person in real life too Racheal.

Well, I'm not gonna argue about your bro-in-law with you coz you know him well and I trust your judgement on that matter . Doesn't your family read your stories? What would your sister say, if she read this? Feel free to delete my comment if necessary.

I have a feeling that you are gonna upload sooner this time around. 
That's my prediction for the week :)

Edited by AquaSandhya - 25 April 2013 at 1:37am

molten_lava

B.S.I_Love_You IF-Rockerz
B.S.I_Love_You
B.S.I_Love_You

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Caught up with my missed updates ka reading... Big smile  Story is going really well... Clap
Arnav seems very possesive abut his Best Frnd... Embarrassed  i m loving it..!! 
i agree with Khushi...he shud not make her feel as if she is a complete stranger for him... Unhappy
i hope after thr chat...Arnav doesnt do tht anymore... Smile

molten_lava

-MIMOSA- Goldie
-MIMOSA-
-MIMOSA-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
You know ML, I read this 7th chapter yesterday only...but it took me hours to compose myself and do justice to the comment on your wonderful update...I was so emotional after reading it...and u do it time after time...u make me cry...
Well I don't have any words to praise  you...I am not great with words...but all I can say is u shake up my emotions...it touches my heart every time I read your updates...

I am happy that my guess about Ranvijay was right...
About the church scene...no words...
About Arnav and Khushi...no words...
About their friendship...no words...
About Arnav's guilt...no words...
About Khushi's acceptance...no words...
About this most beautiful story...no words...
About the beautiful writer...no words...
I told u I am no good with words...
Love u...

molten_lava

Go to top