Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 118)

avchowdhury IF-Dazzler
avchowdhury
avchowdhury

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
just awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

shr1234 Senior Member
shr1234
shr1234

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
How can you write so beautifully to invoke two entirely different emotions in me? I feel this sharp pain and I can manage to smile too. Your story is so soulful, filled with love, angst, friendship, togetherness, loneliness, peace all at the same time. It's beyond words, it's Wow :)

molten_lava

snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome update pleased Arnav has acknowledged that he remembers her

molten_lava

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

No, you are reading too much between the lines. Why would Khushi feel guilty? She hasn't done anything wrong. Her conscience is clear. It's just that when she had no one else in her life, she turned to God to bring back that one friend who meant everything to her. She was so naive that inspite of not being a christian, she thought if she would pray to 'his' God, she would get him back.
And yes, somewhere, she does live only for Arnav. She has difficulty in letting go of people or rather Arnav from her life.

Yes, Arnav is kind of ego centric and thinks only about him. Why else do you think he thought his guilt is more than her pain? Arnav is also a flawed human being and this is his weakness in his character.

Yes. Correctly pointed out. She is still living those memories, while he only remembers it. That's why it's entirely from Arnav's POV. I'm not going to reveal what exactly is going on in her head so soon. I want to preserve it for the climax.Wink So until then, you have to adjust with only Arnav's POV of the story.

What I wanted to mean is maybe after that event, she felt she was punished by God. You know some people thinks like that : whatever bad happen to them is a punishment, whatever good happen to them is a gift given by God.
That's why I thought that she was may be asking for forgiveness. But I think too much Wink

It's sad to see that Khushi lives only for Arnav when it's not mutual OuchOuch
She should be more self centered !!

And it's interesting because Arnav looks more mature and Khushi more childish but in fact Arnav is weak and Khushi 'a lot stronger' !! WinkWink

You preserve so many things for the climax !! LOLLOL
I'm sure we'll all wait like crazy people raping the refresh button till you update just like the last time !!
LOLLOLLOL

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Originally posted by molten_lava

No, you are reading too much between the lines. Why would Khushi feel guilty? She hasn't done anything wrong. Her conscience is clear. It's just that when she had no one else in her life, she turned to God to bring back that one friend who meant everything to her. She was so naive that inspite of not being a christian, she thought if she would pray to 'his' God, she would get him back.
And yes, somewhere, she does live only for Arnav. She has difficulty in letting go of people or rather Arnav from her life.

Yes, Arnav is kind of ego centric and thinks only about him. Why else do you think he thought his guilt is more than her pain? Arnav is also a flawed human being and this is his weakness in his character.

Yes. Correctly pointed out. She is still living those memories, while he only remembers it. That's why it's entirely from Arnav's POV. I'm not going to reveal what exactly is going on in her head so soon. I want to preserve it for the climax.Wink So until then, you have to adjust with only Arnav's POV of the story.

What I wanted to mean is maybe after that event, she felt she was punished by God. You know some people thinks like that : whatever bad happen to them is a punishment, whatever good happen to them is a gift given by God.
That's why I thought that she was may be asking for forgiveness. But I think too much Wink

It's sad to see that Khushi lives only for Arnav when it's not mutual OuchOuch
She should be more self centered !!

And it's interesting because Arnav looks more mature and Khushi more childish but in fact Arnav is weak and Khushi 'a lot stronger' !! WinkWink

You preserve so many things for the climax !! LOLLOL
I'm sure we'll all wait like crazy people raping the refresh button till you update just like the last time !!
LOLLOLLOL

Oh! This Khushi is wiser than that. When I told you that you will fall in love with her character, I meant it. She sees life in a positive way and never dwells on the negatives. So she doesn't consider whatever happened as punishment.
The rest you will come to know later.LOL

That's why Arnav is there for her. To complete her in areas where she is weak. If one is weak in one area, the other compensates for it. They were made to complete each other.Big smile

But before the climax, I have lots of things planned such as making them fall in love with each other. Just concentrate on that. The rest of the story will be seen for later.Wink

-Raichu-

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

its all sorry wali update 

well in start i thought its arnav in kitchen well its Ranvijay

what he is trying to do 

the way he apologize with khushi 

its not seem fake or creepy

can u elobrate the Ranvijay character 

arnav always so much in khushi but guilt feeling never make him to open to himself for this relationh with khushi 

arnav family dosen't know anything what happened 15 years ago 

khushi always pray for him to come back and always waiting for him and adore him a alot as her only best friend 

as arnav thought she remember him and wait for him 

may be she forget everything which happened 15 years ago or may she doesn't know about his guilt feeling 

why they discussed about it ?

what actually happened 15 years ago?

can we get annyva and kuku friendship back ?

he always want to be with her no status no social thing effects on him and her friednship but guilt make him stop in his own walk 

molten_lava

mubina_m19 IF-Dazzler
mubina_m19
mubina_m19

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

molten_lava

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar