Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 116)

Nehasupnfan Goldie
Nehasupnfan
Nehasupnfan

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I feel so bad for Khushi...more than anyone..And this whole 180 by Ranvijay has me scratching my head!!! :O 

I now understand why Arnav is avoiding Khushi..I just hope he makes amends. He has started to do that..but he has a long way to go..I guess I am clouded by Khushi's grief! She's been through so much pain silently...I feel bad for her!!!

I'm so loving this story!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

prpk525 IF-Rockerz
prpk525
prpk525

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Loved it :)

molten_lava

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
wow!! what a mind-blowing update! I just feel very very bad for khushi.. Cry how will she handle when she comes to know arnav  was very much aware of whatever was happening to her in her childhood days and didn't do anything Cry my heart just goes only for khushi.. I'm so happy that she had little moments of happiness when arnav said he remembered her favorite book .. I hope he takes proper care of her.. how much has this soul  suffered all alone without her best friend expecting him to be returning back.. Cry I just had tears when I read these lines, ""Or are you that ashamed of my status that you refuse to remember your best friend? Because if it is the second reason, atleast I can sleep with peace knowing that God indeed hears my prayers." Khushi continued without any hesitation." how much desperate has this girl been to just hear from him that he at least remembered her Cry just too good!!! please update soon.. 

Edited by divvk - 24 April 2013 at 10:58am

molten_lava

ArSh23 Senior Member
ArSh23
ArSh23

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
awesome update! I love how they are slowly starting to get closer to one another. Finally Arnav is making some effort to talk to Khushi and amend his mistakes. I hope they can rekindle their friendship soon. Can't wait to read the next part!

molten_lava

aarrsshhii IF-Dazzler
aarrsshhii
aarrsshhii

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
finally...the amends have begun...
them together in the church was such an endearing sight...
i quite liked the little conversations they had...atleast khushi can find a little solace in the fact that he acknowledged their good times...
every time u talk about that dreadful incident i goosebumbs...i guess its something thats gonna change their lives...
wonderful update

molten_lava

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Oh my God I'm so late CryCryCry
going to read the chapter immediately !!

molten_lava

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
OMG you are back... I am just so happy... I really loved your stories and was actually sad that u left so abruptly but thank god u decided to return.Smile Haven't read your story yet but shall soon do so and then comment. Btw, Welcome BackParty

molten_lava

gifttag IF-Dazzler
gifttag
gifttag

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Yet another wonderful update.

So Arnav has decided to move on... Bit by bit... Taking baby steps
he will be be more peaceful ... there was really no point in pretending not to know her by doing that he was only hurting himself more. Khushi has not realised it yet but she is in love with Arnav... She will not act on it as she does not think herself from right class... But she thinks she can be friends with him... She should listen to herself talk... her life had stopped... Time came to stand still since Arnav left ... She has been waiting for him... Preserving his books and in coming chapters we might get to know doing more things to keep his memories alive. Arnav has not taken closer look to what she is saying ... Or may be he had but don't want react yet but definitely he has very strong feelings for Khushi as well... Anjali's fianc has read the whole situation between these two halfs of a whole soul.

Khushi was ready to forgive him readily as according to her in do called high society these things happen... Nothing to worry about ... Not to be pardoned... No need for any apology... Don't get me wrong I am not blaming khushi at all for forgiving...I am glad though for the explanation he gave to Khushi that he is not a bad person at all and he did not mean no harm to her at all.

Loved the whole church scene... It was lovely... Khushi went to pray for Arnav and to get him back... Now that is sooo sweet of her... As if she is still standing at the same spot he left herH.

So the person in question... The culprit...the person who is responsible for what ever happen to Khushi in past is a close family member of Arnav's family ... that if he opened or opens his mouth will devastate the whole family... That one word from him will effect everyone in the family, so does that mean that particular person is still around ? Not a question just musings of a wandering mind.

Thanks for the update. Will wait for the next chapter.

Edited by gifttag - 24 April 2013 at 11:31am

molten_lava

Go to top