Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 112)

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Yay!!!!! Res

As far as apologies go, I must admit, Ranvijay's apology is one of the best I have ever come across. It was heartfelt and genuine. Clearly, it wasn't an evil-intentional hold he had on Khushi, since she felt that he wouldn't hurt her. Therefore, we have a rich (Audemars Piguet ... and no less), handsome, funny and intelligent guy (he understands the friendship between Arnav and Khushi better than anyone else in the house) in Ranvijay. Congratulations for salvaging Ranvijay's character brilliantlyClap. But, but, but ML ... I'm going to say a couple of things here which you may or maynot agree with. Whatever, Ranvijay's intentions were, he flirted with Khushi and went far enough to hold her hand. While I may enjoy the company of such guys at a fun-filled social parties, I would not want him as my man. Coz the probability of the guy crossing the line with another woman despite being married would be pretty high. Well, that is just my opinion. However, I would be very very very comfortable with this charater henceforth. 

Arnav tried to cope with the tragedy in his life by staying away from Khushi, Mussorie and family that would be constant reminders. and our dear Khushi coped by turning to God. Smart girl.  I could visualize the way Khushi moved over to make the little space and how Arnav had to sit next to her with their sides melded to each other. Thus begins the physical proximity ... huhuh Embarrassed

ML, It was not just Arnav's eyes that moistened listening to Khushi's prayers and her hopes and dreams. Mine did too. You do an amazing job of taking us on an emotional roller coaster ride. I love the way you portrayed an Arnav whose head was bent down symbolizing his shame for letting his friend down. 

Arnav joked. OMG Big smile. Thus begins the healing process for both Arnav and KhushiTongue

Am sitting in the airport typing this ... so, I have no doubt that you've figured out my obsession with your story. Need to reread the story and will comment if necessary in a few hours. Great one ML. 
@bold: Yes, he's not the ideal guy that women want. But such guys do exist around us. They are big time flirts and it never ends even when they are married. It's like they are forced by habit.LOL And I know of one such guy and he's my brother-in-law.
But at the end of the day, they are good at heart and care for their wives and they are good fathers too. They don't cross the line once they are married, But yeah, the harmless flirting with random women at random places continues and it's upto the wife to not feel too insecure about it.LOL

And yes, the healing process begins. Slow but steady. I cannot write depressingly for a long time.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-AquaSandhyaOmoraboti

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Firstly Thank you for the Update...i truly Loved it Heart HeartHeart

you hav brought a beautiful relation of theirs here...of their friendship ClapStar

their car scene was so damn touchin...i hope Khushi understand Arnav doesn care abt her status nd stuff

everytime u giv a tiny hint of the past...my hrt skips a beat...Khushi thinks Arnav does not knw abt it...nd it could everythin for both of them...m really nervous!!!! i hope it isn somethin Brutal

it was a very hrt touchin chapter...loved it Heart

Edited by supriya.arshi - 24 April 2013 at 4:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Fabulous update.. 

molten_lava

mssj Senior Member
mssj
mssj

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
That was the best. Arnav finally indicated that he remembers her. I love their friendship. It's soo adorable to see the little arnav and khushi. But it also makes me
More curious about what happened in the past that's making arnav act this was with her. Can't wait to know about it :)

Thanks for the update. Waiting eagerly for the next one

molten_lava

Vidhi_K Goldie
Vidhi_K
Vidhi_K

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Great update. Nice to see them interact as friends for a little while.

molten_lava

arnshiiii Groupbie
arnshiiii
arnshiiii

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
u r making me more n more eager with each update !!
u knw whenever i read annyavv i try to pronounce it...silly me Tongue
cant wait to read further...Big smile
UPDATE SOOON Smile

molten_lava

fraser IF-Dazzler
fraser
fraser

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
NICE PART

molten_lava

yush-swt Senior Member
yush-swt
yush-swt

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
so he spoke to her and is acting according to what the priest told...hmm but  felt for khushi...poor girl doesnt even know why he is not talking to her and is sad about that...and what she told just pricked my heart...hope these two finds peace soon...
so the friendship is having a small hope in the case of RK...seems to be a nice guy...apologizing for the mistake he did from a servent girl is a big thing and he did it...will e be one of the triggers in their story...
as usual loved the story telling...these two were adorable as kids...
loved this update...and waiting for lavanyas entry...will that be another trigger to...
anyways waiting for the next update...

molten_lava

Go to top