Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: The Trampled Butterfly #1 Check pg 153 (Page 105)

mysterious_maze Goldie
mysterious_maze
mysterious_maze

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by Agathe

Originally posted by mysterious_maze

and now the highlight of the update... he was repenting... he blamed Khushi for that whole episode...???? is he out of his mind???? she was a victim and he was a witness... yet he blamed her because he was A RAIZADA... you mean if he was not a raizada he would do what a best friend supposed to do???? now you better introduce his cousins and his dad's brothers... do we have Akash, or shyam or Aman in this story????

Yeah but Molten is cruel, and she won't introduce them immediately ! Evil Smile
And may be it's not a Raizada, maybe a family friend or business patner ...

Then Akash is there, but Molten didn't give any introduction : that troubled me but she must have her reasons LOL

No I don't want a negative Aman !! Molten don't you dare use Aman's name for a negative character AngryAngry

I suspect someone but as we've not met him yet, I won't reveal it Evil SmileEvil Smile

Bwaha ha ha! Agathe, you're smart.Wink
But let's release some tension.LOL There is no Akash in this story. He's just there for namesake. I don't want to complicate the story even more.LOL
Aman? I'm still working on him. If he does appear, you won't like him.Tongue
But the principle villain is someone else all together.Wink

D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava-Raichu-

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
beautiful update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

esamoe Goldie
esamoe
esamoe

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
awesome update. Feel sorry for khushi understand buaji feelings but still feel sorry for khushi she's being deprived of so much. Loved how khushi was the one who preserved all of arnavs stuff.it was sad our arnav and Anjali referred to khushi as a servant although arnav said it out of anger but still words said can never be taken back. Wonder what happen to khushi all those years ago poor thing has gone through so much in her life. Sorry for the late comment.

molten_lava

Nehasupnfan Goldie
Nehasupnfan
Nehasupnfan

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I like that RK dude as Vij! And seeing as how I hate the actor that plays RK, this fits right in!! 

I haven't read Kite Runner so I'm a bit confused...but I feel like I might be right when I last mentioned that someone had touched Khushi inappropriately! But I'm very aware of your ability to shock viewers with twists and turns..There is one thing though...why exactly is Arnav avoiding Khushi? Yes, I get it that he's guilty and he feels inadequate in being Khushi's friend..but why is Arnav being so stupid!! I hope this whole stupidity phase is over and done with! Khushi might not say it, but she does need Arnav's support..aur mujhe yeh Ranvijay ke lakshan sahi nahi lag rahe!!!! LOVED IT!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz007molten_lava

IPKKNDkaur92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

molten_lava

IPKKNDkaur92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

molten_lava

P4rveen12 IF-Dazzler
P4rveen12
P4rveen12

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Fantastic and brilliant update, Khushi went to help Arnav and clean his wound and she needed to ask for his permission to hold his hand, ASR's temper made him say all those hurtful words to Khushi, which he did regret straightaway. Loved the flashback, Arnav sharing the muffins with Khushi and Khushi could not pronounce Arnav's name properly that was so cute. Loved the conversation in the church between Arnav and the priest, I'm glad the priest gave Arnav some amazing advice and I hope Arnav follows it and finally the past regarding Khushi is starting to affect Arnav a lot more and the guilt is getting to much, but it's a good thing he remembered Khushi was the victim which is the most important factor. Loved the fact that Naina told Arnav that Khushi had preserved all his belongings and kept them safe for him. Also Anjali's fianc has figured out that there is something going on between Arnav and khushi, which shall be very interesting. Please continue soon xx 

molten_lava

CrazyArshiFan Groupbie
CrazyArshiFan
CrazyArshiFan

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! You are back.

I have been looking for your next FF after reading "Mirage" one of the best of the rest FF's.

molten_lava

Go to top